American Airlines is opposed to the Right to Vote.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
AA requires an ID to use their services. Are they racist?

No, just very stupid. When a company injects politics into their business decisions they invite consequences, many of which are negative. IOW, they just pissed off about half the country by taking sides when they coulda and probably shoulda kept quiet. But no, they pandered to the Left and thereby in all likelihood damaged their brand. Same with Coca Cola and others.

Maybe the top management in AA is 'Woke' and really believe the recently passed election laws in Georgia are racist an consider it their civic duty to take action. And that's cool , it is their right to run their country as they see fit. No doubt they were influenced by the fact that their HQ is in Atlanta so they are basically playing to the homies, but frankly I'm not seeing the suppression aspect, and I think this is going to hurt them everywhere else to some extent. And it looks really bad when you consider that you gotta show ID to get on their airplanes.

Corporations should just stay out of politics......right guys??

Citizens United needs to be repealed ASAP......corporations are not people

The left believes that corporations should serve the party, just like corporations in Nazi Germany served the Nazi Party. Corporations that refuse to acquiesce to the demands of the party must be sent to concentration camps, er, canceled!

AA requires an ID to use their services. Are they racist?

No, just very stupid. When a company injects politics into their business decisions they invite consequences, many of which are negative. IOW, they just pissed off about half the country by taking sides when they coulda and probably shoulda kept quiet. But no, they pandered to the Left and thereby in all likelihood damaged their brand. Same with Coca Cola and others.

Maybe the top management in AA is 'Woke' and really believe the recently passed election laws in Georgia are racist an consider it their civic duty to take action. And that's cool , it is their right to run their country as they see fit. No doubt they were influenced by the fact that their HQ is in Atlanta so they are basically playing to the homies, but frankly I'm not seeing the suppression aspect, and I think this is going to hurt them everywhere else to some extent. And it looks really bad when you consider that you gotta show ID to get on their airplanes.

Delta, Coca cola, Home Depot employ tens of thousands or people. They think the right to vote is sacred and voters should be encouraged regardless of party, What have YOU done for Georgia?

The left believes that corporations should serve the party, just like corporations in Nazi Germany served the Nazi Party. Corporations that refuse to acquiesce to the demands of the party must be sent to concentration camps, er, canceled!

No.. Delta, Home Depot, Coca Cola think US citizens should vote regardless of party affiliation.

Hitler wasn't elected.. He was appointed ..

Coca Cola think US citizens should vote regardless of party affiliation.

Meanwhile, Coke supports the Chinese Communist Party that runs concentration camps and sponsors North Korean death camps. But you're saying that Coke is criticizing the George governor because they're big stalwarts of human rights and democracy?

1617706866173.png

Coca Cola think US citizens should vote regardless of party affiliation.

Meanwhile, Coke supports the Chinese Communist Party that runs concentration camps and sponsors North Korean death camps. But you're saying that Coke is criticizing the George governor because they're big stalwarts of human rights and democracy?

surada Please tell me more about how Coke is a staunch supporter of human rights and freedom.

Forum List

Back