Voter Fraud, Attorneys on the Ballots

bettwice33

Jun 24, 2012
Attorneys were barred from practicing their version of "law" in the US in the Declaration of Independence, by article 1, section 9 of the Constitution and by the original 13th amendment. They can not work anywhere in our government but there they are. Biden, Harris and Pence are all attorneys who were ineligible to run. This fact voids the election. But Americans have been brainwashed not to believe this fact. Can Americans ever wake up and stop believing TV?

Last edited:
What?

Explain your conspiracy theory?

{
Section 9

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

}

What?

Explain your conspiracy theory?

{
Section 9

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No Capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

}
If you wish to discuss this with me. you will have to delete your insult and acknowledge all facts presented to you.

About half of the signers of both documents you cited were in fact Lawyers.

That's not true and lawyers and attorneys were different types of things back then. Now all lawyers have the title "Esquire".

That's not true and lawyers and attorneys were different types of things back then. Now all lawyers have the title "Esquire".

It doesn't make much sense for attorneys to write: "that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown" which is the secret society that contains the BAR unless they wrote this to trick people into thinking they were on our side. Nevertheless, that phrase barred attorneys from practicing law in this country. That's the law. The original 13th amendment barred them from our governmentt.

It doesn't make much sense for attorneys to write: "that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown" which is the secret society that contains the BAR unless they wrote this to trick people into thinking they were on our side. Nevertheless, that phrase barred attorneys from practicing law in this country. That's the law. The original 13th amendment barred them from our governmentt.

First, the Declaration of Independence didn't establish a single law. Second, Your quote is incomplete.

“That these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States, that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.”

First, the Declaration of Independence didn't establish a single law. Second, Your quote is incomplete.

“That these United Colonies are, and of right ought to be, free and independent States, that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain is, and ought to be, totally dissolved.”
I quoted the relevant words. The Declaration is our supreme law above the Constitution with the people as the authorities. If you to argue aganst that, then you're telling me you don't want your freedom. So, you can't make that argument because nobody wants to be a slave.

I quoted the relevant words. The Declaration is our supreme law above the Constitution with the people as the authorities. If you to argue aganst that, then you're telling me you don't want your freedom. So, you can't make that argument because nobody wants to be a slave.

It does no such thing. It severed the Divine right of Kings over the people. It didn't set up a government of the people by the people and for the people. The Constitution did that. It doesn't give the minority the right to revolt over light and transient causes does it? Seriously, losing a close election and having a 50/50 Senate simply isn't absolute despotism, there is another election coming up.

It does no such thing. It severed the Divine right of Kings over the people. It didn't set up a government of the people by the people and for the people. The Constitution did that. It doesn't give the minority the right to revolt over light and transient causes does it? Seriously, losing a close election and having a 50/50 Senate simply isn't absolute despotism, there is another election coming up.
LOL, both parties have been 100% corrupt since 1913 and probably earlier. All 535 enemies in Congress commit treason every day. You knew that, didn't you?

Last edited:

LOL, both parties have been 100% corrupt since 1913 and probably earlier. All 535 enemies in Congress commit treason every day. You knew that, didn't you?

By tossing extraneous videos at me instead of using words, you surrendered. I accept.

By tossing extraneous videos at me instead of using words, you surrendered. I accept.

I concede to your superior intellect. The knock out blow. " All 535 enemies in Congress commit treason every day."

You're living in a land of make believe.

You know that right?

I concede to your superior intellect. The knock out blow. " All 535 enemies in Congress commit treason every day."

You know that right?

They have been committing this treason for 107 years, three months and 14 days continuously. Check article 1, section 8, clause 5 of the Constitution.

You know that right?

They have been committing this treason for 107 years, three months and 14 days continuously. Check article 1, section 8, clause 5 of the Constitution.

I understand your opinion.

Forum List

Back