More Voter Suppression Is Needed, Not Less

You're opinion meanothing to me. You're ignorant.

The rest of the world disagree. If he was, why was he resoundingly thrown out millions of those who supported him? Be ause he wasn't and you were all conned.

He did of that because the economy slumped because of covid which you interpret as his accomplishments.
You don't even know how and economy works.
As those blacks in no how the housing is going.
Check with the poor if he made it easier to get a house.
Don't make me vomit you idiot.
HA HA. Some posts do not rate the dignity of a response. GAG!

Ludicrous MSNBC video criticizing Trump campaign aide Mike Roman, for reporting TRUE election fraud abuses. The moronic video even shows the abuses, and then disparages Roman for reporting about them. MSNBC is bonkers, and unfortunately so is anyone who watches it for any extended period of time.
Standing in front of a building is abuse? :laughing0301: 😂 :rofl: 🤪 :abgg2q.jpg: :spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :cuckoo:

Suppression of bogus votes is the only valid voter suppression. The Democraps call any effort to curtail illegal votes from being cast as “voter suppression.” 🙄

This is because the Democrap Parody is entirely full of shit.
Link to bogus votes please?

Link to bogus votes please?
Why would you need a link? What are you? Stupid?

If someone opposes voter ID, you have to ask an obvious question: why? Quick tip: looking for some bullshit answer won’t be needed. Some shit is crystal clear and obvious and undeniable. It is for one damn reason: to make sure that people who aren’t entitled to cast legal votes get to vote anyway.

If someone opposes voter ID, you have to ask an obvious question: why? Quick tip: looking for some bullshit answer won’t be needed. Some shit is crystal clear and obvious and undeniable. It is for one damn reason: to make sure that people who aren’t entitled to cast legal votes get to vote anyway.
So, you're a liar. No evidence of bogus votes. No surprises here folks.

So, you're a liar. No evidence of bogus votes. No surprises here folks.
You remain an abject imbecile. Try to smarten up. It won’t be easy for a dolt like you. But go back and re-read my prior pair and then identify the part where I alleged that any particular votes were bogus.

(The answer is “nowhere.” But you’re truly not smart enough to grasp what I did say, you moron.)

You remain an abject imbecile. Try to smarten up. It won’t be easy for a dolt like you. But go back and re-read my prior pair and then identify the part where I alleged that any particular votes were bogus.

(The answer is “nowhere.” But you’re truly not smart enough to grasp what I did say, you moron.)
Have you identified the illegal votes? No! So your whole point is moot. You bring up a possible scenario, that never happened in 2020.

Suppression of bogus votes justifies voter suppression in some other universe of yours. On planet earth in 2020, it was not necessary.

And by the way, most of the 440 voter suppression bills have little to nothing to do with voter ID. Voter ID is a smokescreen argument for voter suppression.

Ludicrous MSNBC video criticizing Trump campaign aide Mike Roman, for reporting TRUE election fraud abuses. The moronic video even shows the abuses, and then disparages Roman for reporting about them. MSNBC is bonkers, and unfortunately so is anyone who watches it for any extended period of time.
Are you still banging on about the fraud?
Jesus Christ you're dumb.

Standing in front of a building is abuse?
The way they were doing it, yeah. No voters filed complaints in the Philadelphia incident, which took place in a majority-black precinct. But some witnesses said they saw voters turn away from the polls, apparently in response to the two members of the New Black Panther Party, one of whom carried a nightstick.

In their write up of it, after examining a lot of facts, they entitled it >>

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case​

A consistent leftist tactic is to ask for links for things are commonly known.

Have you identified the illegal votes? No! So your whole point is moot. You bring up a possible scenario, that never happened in 2020.

Suppression of bogus votes justifies voter suppression in some other universe of yours. On planet earth in 2020, it was not necessary.

And by the way, most of the 440 voter suppression bills have little to nothing to do with voter ID. Voter ID is a smokescreen argument for voter suppression.
Like Joe Biden has opened up the border with millions of aliens streaming in illegally, and then flies them around the country, because he gets a thrill from facilitating criminal activity ? (US Code 8, Section 1325) (US Code 8 Section 1324)

You think ? Yes, I'm being sarcastic, but you deserve that.

Are you still banging on about the fraud?
Jesus Christ you're dumb.
The fraud will be "banged on" for centuries to come. Historians will view it as one of the most egregious and despicable attacks on US democracy, and the foundations of the USA, that has ever occured. Liberals are brainwashed and oblivious.

There have been thousands of illegal votes cast. I have zero obligation to show any of them. People have even been convicted of that crime. So, despite your absolutely baseless assertion, my point is not at all moot.

And by the way, there haven’t been any voter suppression bills. There have been bills designed to defeat efforts at illegal voting. The confusion is all yours. Again.

You are a typical Trump basher, and I presented you with 9 links of information about illegal aliens voting. AGAIN, the only thing you presented was a law (which we all know) about citizenship being required to vote - which without a requirement for PROOF of citizenship, that law is meaningless to illegal aliens.

They have been voting by the MILLIONS, for 60+ years. Some people have to be told twice.

Why do you think Biden is wrecking the country to bring millions of these invaders in unvetted & unvaccinated, no less ? Because he likes the sound of foreign languages ?
I agree that a voter's ID should be issued to all eligible voters and have never said otherwise. Voting by the "millions"? Horseshit. Biden overdid it, yes, but his motives were due to his moral fiber, just like Reagan. We bear some culpability for the disaster on the border because of our support for dictators in the pursuit of their oil. Read a history book to get some valuable info about this. You are dense and uninformed. You call me a tump basher? No. I have researched tump's life and cannot believe that anybody, unless uninformed, would want a grifter as our president. The things he says are meant to impress fools, and he is able to manipulate them into believing his nonsense.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The way they were doing it, yeah. No voters filed complaints in the Philadelphia incident, which took place in a majority-black precinct. But some witnesses said they saw voters turn away from the polls, apparently in response to the two members of the New Black Panther Party, one of whom carried a nightstick.

In their write up of it, after examining a lot of facts, they entitled it >>

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case​

Oh yea, the way they were doing it. Got it. Standing there, while your imagination runs wild right? Let's see, they must have been so big that they were blocking the doors behind them? Oh yea, the video shows people behind them walking freely, so that doesn't work. Maybe it was the black jackets or their black skin? Nothing like scaring folks shitless with black jackets right? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: Face it, Faun and others are right. You are really dumb.

I agree that a voter's ID should be issued to all eligible voters and have never said otherwise. Voting by the "millions"? Horseshit. Biden overdid it, yes, but his motives were due to his moral fiber, just like Reagan. We bear some culpability for the disaster on the border because of our support for dictators in the pursuit of their oil. Read a history book to get some valuable info about this. You are dense and uninformed. You call me a tump basher? No. I have researched tump's life and cannot believe that anybody, unless uninformed, would want a grifter as our president. The things he says are meant to impress fools, and he is able to manipulate them into believing his nonsense.
Awesome post! :clap:

Forum List

Back