More Uh Oh Astros Sign Stealing News

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
If you are a Yankee or Dodgers fan you know all about this.

The former Astros GM seems to have deleted some data pertinent to the scandal.
Damn cheaters.

"Former Houston Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow deleted messages off his cell phone amid Major League Baseball's investigation into the team's sign-stealing scandal"

(Bleacher report link sucked)

Last edited:
If you are a Yankee or Dodgers fan you know all about this.

The former Astros GM seems to have deleted some data pertinent to the scandal.
Damn cheaters.

"Former Houston Astros general manager Jeff Luhnow deleted messages off his cell phone amid Major League Baseball's investigation into the team's sign-stealing scandal"

The Asterisks have a documented history of suspicious behavior going back decades. Corked bats, steroids, untimely deaths of current and former Astros.... sign stealing is small beer.

Got several links for that?

That should get you started.

I know..fake news...right? Or are we going to blame Hunter Biden for this too?

20 year old bullshit?
You'll have to do better than that.

The yankmes have been busted for cheating many times but all we hear is but but Astros.
And that you're trying to use wikalyto ya is a joke.
Chill out Tex. I bet you like the part about beating the trashcan in the tunnel the best. Shameless shit, ya know?

Chill out Tex. I bet you like the part about beating the trashcan in the tunnel the best. Shameless shit, ya know?
1661407389926.png

1661407454425.png

Yeah, the damn Astros are killing players left and right! :rolleyes:

The yankmes have been busted for cheating many times but all we hear is but but Astros.
And that you're trying to use wikalyto ya is a joke.
It's baseball, lots and lots of cheating by lots of teams and the Yankees have had their share of cheating.

Look at all the suspicious deaths the Yankees have had over the decades!

Somehow my pointing out the numerous suspicious untimely deaths of multiple former Astros has really set you guys off.

I guess you guys hate the truth in every form.
Doesn't set me off, its the whole silly idea that the Astros maybe behind it. If it were only the Astros, you might have a point but suspicious deaths abound with many team.

If the Astros never win a game again, I'd be good with it, I am a Mariners fan, the only team to never go to a World Series.

Doesn't set me off, its the whole silly idea that the Astros maybe behind it. If it were only the Astros, you might have a point but suspicious deaths abound with many team.

If the Astros never win a game again, I'd be good with it, I am a Mariners fan, the only team to never go to a World Series.

So you have corked bats, multiple players dying in their 30's, steroid use, and now sign stealing..... And amazingly, I left out Roger Clemens who is one of the most notorious cheats of all.

My premise was this:

"The Asterisks have a documented history of suspicious behavior going back decades. Corked bats, steroids, untimely deaths of current and former Astros.... sign stealing is small beer."

It's proven.

Forum List

Back