More Threats of Violence From BLM if Trump Elected

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I hope they follow up. I'll have coffee waiting

-Geaux
==========

The social fallout from Trump's rising popularity continues with the most disturbing event taking place recently when prominent Black Lives Matter activist and rapper Tef Poe tweeted a message for "white people”: if Donald Trump wins the presidency, "niggas" will 'incite riots everywhere.'

Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted. A screenshot of the tweet was captured below by the Daily Media.

Black Lives Matter Activist: "If Trump Wins We Will Incite Riots Everywhere" | Zero Hedge

-Geaux
==========

The social fallout from Trump's rising popularity continues with the most disturbing event taking place recently when prominent Black Lives Matter activist and rapper Tef Poe tweeted a message for "white people”: if Donald Trump wins the presidency, "niggas" will 'incite riots everywhere.'

Dear white people if Trump wins young niggas such as myself are fully hell bent on inciting riots everywhere we go. Just so you know,” Poe tweeted. A screenshot of the tweet was captured below by the Daily Media.

Black Lives Matter Activist: "If Trump Wins We Will Incite Riots Everywhere" | Zero Hedge

This is good. Facist rhetoric and tone should be met with opposition at every turn. Such is the nature of free speech. Trump is free to speak and protestors are free to protest.

makes me wonder if in Hitler's early rise to political fame, had their been protestors disrupting his speeches/rallies, would the world be different today.

That tweet sounds as stupid as some of our white racists here on the Board, and just as easily dealt with.

I would love to see them make that threat to Trump's bikers!
Or the NRA.
Or patriotic rednecks.

That tweet does sound stupid.

Here is another from the same guy sent a day later:

War Machine III on Twitter

I respect everyones right to disagree or agree with whatsoever they choose. I adamantly don't encourage people hurting themselves or others.

-Geaux
==========

Looks like I'll have to buy an AR-14.

-Geaux
==========

Looks like I'll have to buy an AR-14.

You'll shoot your finger off.

I might just vote for Trump just to help make this happen.....
But it's just pussy talk.
They wont do shit....
All talk.

Trump promises riots...BLM promised violence....they should get together.
Well it would end all the talking and threats BS......

What is that movie that allows crime for one day..........with no judgement..........just saying.

-Geaux
==========

Who fucking cares. They'll just tear up and burn their own neighborhoods. Maybe that will finally wake up the normal people andd they will slap this stupid shit down.

Forum List

Back