More than 30,000 republicans have switched their voter registration since the Capitol riots

What any voter's reg card shows under "political party" really means nothing in practical terms. I had to actually explain to a Canadian poster that no it doesn't mean you can only vote for that party. It really doesn't mean anything functionally.

So what's happening here is that the name itself is becoming so toxic that people don't want it on them, the same way they wouldn't want a pile of snot from coughing on them. It's embarrassing.

And that's a marketing problem for the RP. A bigly one. Registered Republicans are already in the minority and this is gonna drive them further back.
We will never know how many Democrats have quit the criminal Democratic party because Facebook banned "Walkaway". But there were a lot and there will be a lot more. 23% of Democrats think the election was stolen.

Since the Trump Riot - Republican voters are leaving the party in droves

You misunderstand. We are not leaving the GOP to join you, we are leaving the GOP to form a new third party headed by Trump. Republicans, Indes and yes, even some democrats disillusioned with you. And it is going to be the Trump On Steroids party. You should be concerned.

Is it gonna have lots of Capitol-storming, bombing and hanging? Is it gonna single out people for discrimination based on their religions? Will it be based in a very wonderful place in Germany? Featuring thousands and thousands of people on rooftops? Will it make football illegal? And hand out free Tiki torches? :gay:

Can I suggest y'all name it the Very Fine People Party. So that it's immediately apparent.
You are perpetuating a lie. A comment taken out of context and repeated constantly so professional idiots like yourself believe it.

What any voter's reg card shows under "political party" really means nothing in practical terms. I had to actually explain to a Canadian poster that no it doesn't mean you can only vote for that party. It really doesn't mean anything functionally.

So what's happening here is that the name itself is becoming so toxic that people don't want it on them, the same way they wouldn't want a pile of snot from coughing on them. It's embarrassing.

And that's a marketing problem for the RP. A bigly one. Registered Republicans are already in the minority and this is gonna drive them further back.
We will never know how many Democrats have quit the criminal Democratic party because Facebook banned "Walkaway". But there were a lot and there will be a lot more. 23% of Democrats think the election was stolen.

Got a link on that Twink? :link:
Of course you don't -
Because the number or D's who think the election was stolen averages in the low single digits.

I doubt that, and I know you can't back it up, but it doesn't matter. There are more of us "No party" voters than either Democrats OR Republicans, and that disparity just went up.

Good.

Of course you don't -
Because the number or D's who think the election was stolen averages in the low single digits.
A link for what? Walkaway being banned from Fuckfacebook is common knowledge to informed people. No wonder that you need a link.

Can I suggest y'all name it the Very Fine People Party.
so professional idiots like yourself believe it.

WINNER.png
Professional Idiot. I've never heard Pogo described more aptly.

I doubt that, and I know you can't back it up, but it doesn't matter. There are more of us "No party" voters than either Democrats OR Republicans, and that disparity just went up.

Good.

Of course you don't -
A link for what? Walkaway being banned from Fuckfacebook is common knowledge to informed people. No wonder that you need a link.

images

How predictable was that.

You misunderstand. We are not leaving the GOP to join you, we are leaving the GOP to form a new third party headed by Trump. Republicans, Indes and yes, even some democrats disillusioned with you. And it is going to be the Trump On Steroids party. You should be concerned.

Is it gonna have lots of Capitol-storming, bombing and hanging? Is it gonna single out people for discrimination based on their religions? Will it be based in a very wonderful place in Germany? Featuring thousands and thousands of people on rooftops? Will it make football illegal? And hand out free Tiki torches? :gay:

Can I suggest y'all name it the Very Fine People Party. So that it's immediately apparent.
You are perpetuating a lie. A comment taken out of context and repeated constantly so professional idiots like yourself believe it.

What "lie"? It's a suggestion. The poster is free to come up with something better, that question is wide open.

How 'bout the Orange Crash Party? OCP.

How 'bout the Fake News Party? Or is that where y'all meet for strategy over cake?

Hey, why doncha just call it the USFL --- Unctious Spurious Failed Leadership Party. That acronym isn't being used any more, Rump took care of that.

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

225 out of 74,000,000

OH NO!

Good.

Rasmussen REALLY? :laugh2:

What "lie"? It's a suggestion. The poster is free to come up with something better, that question is wide open.

How 'bout the Orange Crash Party? OCP.

How 'bout the Fake News Party? Or is that where y'all meet for strategy over cake?

Hey, why doncha just call it the USFL --- Unctious Spurious Failed Leadership Party. That acronym isn't being used any more, Rump took care of that.
Someone who approves of massive fraud and censorship is no one worth listening to. That someone is you.

Good.

Rasmussen REALLY? :laugh2:
NYT,WP, CNN, all the networks REALLY?

Considering how sweet that the riot in the capitol turned out for the Democrats, do you think its possible that Democrat outfits like Antifa were involved in instigating it?
As they say, when you political opponent is doing something stupid, you don't stand in his way.
Do you remember the government shutdowns the republicans pushed on Bill Clinton, and the result was Clinton ended up the big winner.

So when Trump challenged the election in bigger and bigger ways, starting in the courts, and ending in the riots, democrats didn't stand in his way, and look at the results from Georgia.

If Trump wants to tear the republican party apart, I can only say see you in 2022

The more recent numbers I saw this morning show an even clearer trend. Nationally, thousands have changed their voter registration. And of course, if Donald starts his new "Patriot Party" these numbers will be in the millions and Republicans will never win another election. :)

The party switching pales in comparison to the more than 74 million people who voted for Trump in November. And it’s unclear whether they’re united in their motivations. Some may be rejecting politics altogether while others may be leaving a Republican Party they fear will be less loyal to Trump.​
But they offer an early sign of the volatility ahead for the GOP as the party braces for political fallout of the riots that Trump incited.​
“I do think there’s a palpable shift, from knee-jerk defense of the president to ‘wow, that was a bridge too far,’” said Kirk Adams, the former Republican speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives.​

225 out of 74,000,000

OH NO!

It's actually out of 177,000, and that was in the one-week time period.
There are only about 51.6 million registered Republicans in the entire country, let alone Lancaster County Pennsylvania. Not sure what ass you're pulling "74 million" from. There aren't even that many Democrats.

Talk about a REAL #walkaway movement!

“Nearly 10,000 Pennsylvania voters dropped out of the Republican Party in the first 25 days of the year, according to the secretary of state’s office. About a third of them, 3,476, have registered as Democrats; the remaining two-thirds opted to register with another party or without any party affiliation.

By contrast, about a third as many Pennsylvania Democrats opted to either join the Republican Party (2,093 through Monday) or to register with no party or a minor party (1,184).”
30,000....Out of over 75 million.

That'll really leave a mark!....:auiqs.jpg:
That’s 30,000 since the beginning of the month and the number is STILL growing as the source points out. Also, millions of people who voted for Trump were not republicans.
The source is The Hill....Leftist hack-a-rama all the way.

The fact that millions who voted for Trump aren't aren't republicans scares the living shit out of Jacobin dirtballs like them, so it's no surprise that they'd try to play this up.
Biden 80 million.....trump 74 million.

Forum List

Back