More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

Gotta love it!

Alt-left website puts up something where anyone can sign any name and come up with a title, and the idiot OP thinks it means something.:laughing0301:

Start off with the ad hominem
Correct, that is precisely what you did, regarding the group that put out the letter. I pointed out why that was doubly specious and stupid, in that 1100 former DOJ employees signed it. So yes, you're a moron.

I correctly pointed out that is the same tactic by the same group being used for the third time now, with the same people buying in to the "facts", instead of recognizing it for the obvious propaganda technique that it is.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 3 times with the same schtick...should qualify the dupes still falling for it for a free brain transplant FFS.

My apologies if the shoe fits your wittew feet. Lol.

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

1100 EX-Justice Department? Why don't they work there any more? Is it because they were incompetent or Democrats, but then I repeat myself!

There is nothing to verify they ever worked there, or if the people filling out the form are actually who they claim to be.

:21:

with the same people buying in to the facts,
All 1100+ are the same? Only in your freakish cult fantasies, liar. Oh, and they happen to be former DOJ employees.

Yes, you attacked the group without addressing a single point made in the letter. Yes moron, that is as hominem. Dude, you are too far beneath me intellectually to post to me. Find a drooling, nodding cultist to post with.

Absolutely love this from the article.......

The letter is the latest sign of a crisis of confidence inside the department.

If they are supposedly Ex, they aren't "inside the department".

Massive thread fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:5_1_12024::banana::5_1_12024::banana:

More than 1100 with no
Power chirping about the man who rose to the top. As irrelevant as the popular vote. Nice feelings crutch though
Yawn

with the same people buying in to the facts,
All 1100+ are the same? Only in your freakish cult fantasies, liar. Oh, and they happen to be former DOJ employees.

Yes, you attacked the group without addressing a single point made in the letter. Yes moron, that is as hominem. Dude, you are too far beneath me intellectually to post to me. Find a drooling, nodding cultist to post with.

No genius the same people here touting these things as significant.

To find one of them:

1. Locate a mirror.
2. Say "cheese"

Lol

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

The Dems/Press hate machine is in full attack mode for Barr.
They are attempting to discredit him before the Obamagate indictments come down.

Mary Ann French, WP correspondent

For one, the list is alphabetical. No, you fraud, you did not get to the "Fs"

Second, Mary Ann French was Lead Intelligence Analyst (FBI), as it clearly says after her name on the list. And which you can verify.

Frank Figliuzzi, fbi-not doj nbc
Uh...hey genius...the FBI is part of the DOJ

Jonathan Forman, no history in bio about DOJ
Oh really? Because 3 seconds on Google produced this:

https://www.law.ou.edu/directory/jonathan-forman

"From 1979 to 1983, he served as a trial attorney in the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice."

I didn't follow up on the rest, you fraud.

But my mistake was thinking you would run to your AM radio and get new marching orders, after your talking point was destroyed. But nope, you clinged to it anyway. An embarrassing display.
Honey, show me where ai said I looked them all up. I randomly went through the list looking for odd listings, such as trial attorney, rather than depts, etc.,

And I don’t listen to radio, dear. You must, if you think there were any orders to anyone on it. ;)

Last edited:
Mary Ann French, WP correspondent

For one, the list is alphabetical. No, you fraud, you did not get to the "Fs"

Second, Mary Ann French was Lead Intelligence Analyst (FBI), as it clearly says after her name on the list. And which you can verify.

Frank Figliuzzi, fbi-not doj nbc
Uh...hey genius...the FBI is part of the DOJ

Jonathan Forman, no history in bio about DOJ
Oh really? Because 3 seconds on Google produced this:

https://www.law.ou.edu/directory/jonathan-forman

"From 1979 to 1983, he served as a trial attorney in the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice."

I didn't follow up on the rest, you fraud.

But my mistake was thinking you would run to your AM radio and get new marching orders, after your talking point was destroyed. But nope, you clinged to it anyway. An embarrassing display.
Jonathan Forman, yes I got that one wrong, but he worked for Democrat Pat Moynihan.
I could have sworn I didn’t see it on duck duck go.
Sorry, anyone that was with the fbi, which sits under doj, unless we can see if they are an attorney, and when they served, not buying it. To be an intelligence analyst, one must not have to be an attorney, and has nothing to do with trial aspects of sentences.

Last edited:

Yep, it's time for Trump's mob lawyer to resign! He looks like a fat old woman with short gray hair.

5e4971482400005f00942ec6.jpeg

*1,100* FORMER DOJers TORCH BARR: RESIGN

Yep, it's time for Trump's mob lawyer to resign! He looks like a fat old woman with short gray hair.

5e4971482400005f00942ec6.jpeg

*1,100* FORMER DOJers TORCH BARR: RESIGN
Show us your pic

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.
Link?

Where were all these Justice Department "officials" when Eric Holder was getting held in contempt of Congress or Loretta Lynch was meeting with Bill Clinton to fix things? You've never seen this happen before because there has never been a bunch of poor losers like the left is right now! That the Washington Post feels that this is worthy of space in their paper says volumes about them as journalists!

Gotta love it!

Alt-left website puts up something where anyone can sign any name and come up with a title, and the idiot OP thinks it means something.:laughing0301:
Any person can sign it
Libs fall for Anything that assuages their feelings

barr sure has helped trump corrupt our government.

Where were all these Justice Department "officials" when Eric Holder was getting held in contempt of Congress or Loretta Lynch was meeting with Bill Clinton to fix things? You've never seen this happen before because there has never been a bunch of poor losers like the left is right now! That the Washington Post feels that this is worthy of space in their paper says volumes about them as journalists!

Donald Trump meets Billy Barr very frequently to plot acts of corruption.

Forum List

Back