More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

Who gives a shit? So 1,100 ex democrat
DOJ pensioners are joining the resistance?
Fuck em.

Jo
They have no idea who they are. Anyone can go to the form and fill it out.:21:

Get you head out of the sand and stop lying on issues you have no clue about. Real patriots are putting their job before their security, knowing the asshole your revere hired a dishonest jerk - much like himself - to protect his fat ass. Barr would protect himself by resigning, if he continues being trump's private attorney he may very well spend some time in a cell with the other crook, Rudi G.
How are they putting their jobs on the line if they are “Ex” employees?

Anyone can go fill out the form, Stupid.

Calling everyone stupid must be because growing up you were called stupid or dumb by your teachers and peers. Only stupid people, like you, will vote for trump again. Trump is toxic, and you are too.

You DO grasp that you really are stupid, right? I mean this isn't the first time someone has pointe the fact out...

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

Buncha congress-critters too.

Awww.

Well, they can go blow a goat.

Drain the swamp!
I agree! Start with tRump and Barr.

It started with 11,000 corrupt DOJ hacks, obviously...

Get you head out of the sand and stop lying on issues you have no clue about. Real patriots are putting their job before their security, knowing the asshole your revere hired a dishonest jerk - much like himself - to protect his fat ass. Barr would protect himself by resigning, if he continues being trump's private attorney he may very well spend some time in a cell with the other crook, Rudi G.

Calling everyone stupid must be because growing up you were called stupid or dumb by your teachers and peers. Only stupid people, like you, will vote for trump again. Trump is toxic, and you are too.
So you can’t explain how “ex” employees are putting their jobs on the line.

Got it.

"Got it"? LOL see below, the one on stage right is you:

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=fff.jpg
I see cartoons is all you have when your stupidity is exposed.

The idiocy is monumental.

Jo

Who gives a shit? So 1,100 ex democrat
DOJ pensioners are joining the resistance?
Fuck em.

Jo
They have no idea who they are. Anyone can go to the form and fill it out.:21:

How has Trump being President, other than you being butt hurt, caused your life circumstances to suffer?

Look ...if they are EX.....they don't count ...ok?

Cool then....we understand each other.

So you can’t explain how “ex” employees are putting their jobs on the line.

Got it.

"Got it"? LOL see below, the one on stage right is you:

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=fff.jpg
I see cartoons is all you have when your stupidity is exposed.

The idiocy is monumental.

Jo

you can say that again!

I bet you could get 1,100 former Republican campaign staffers to write a letter urging every Democratic congress critter to resign, and could get 1,100 former Democratic campaign staffers to write a letter urging every Republican congress critter to resign. What is the point of these stupid letters.

This is just like the stupid partisan letter from last year that was signed onto by "hundreds of former prosecutors" saying Trump would have been charged with a crime if not the president. What, you already forgot about the countless other times this has been done in the past? These things remain in the nation's collective memory until the end of the current news cycle (a week). They are meant to pull your string and make you yell "Rabble!"

...Micky Mouse...Donald Duck....rasputin...King George the Third....lmao

Greg

Sounds like a party. But you should really take care of those voices in your head.

The American Judges Association has called and emergency meeting over William Barr's behaviour in the Stone Trial, Donald Trump's assertion that he has the legal right to interfere in criminal trials, and the perversion of the Justice Department in the Trump Administraiton.

I need to pick up another case of Ginger Beer for the Stone sentencing on Thursday, to go with the fresh bag of :popcorn: I bought last week. The one I had got used early in this flu when nothing else would stay down.

Out of how many? And who are they? What makes them so reliable and dependable? Are the same DOJ types who did all this shit to trump? Have they done this to other people? I think all 1100 should come in and testify before congress while they look into FISA abuse.

Heck, what do they know?

What DO they know? I can find a report backed by more then 1100 people who say gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids due to the risk they will molest them. They are scientist after all so it has to be true right?

Dems are getting desperate!

Show me the names of the 1100!

DOJ Alumni Statement on the Events Surrounding the Sentencing of Roger Stone

All you had to do was click on the link within the article, but I guess that was a little bit too difficult for you to figure out.
Dude, anyone can sign that thing and claim to be anyone and claim to hold any title.

It's a joke, just like the OP.
No asshole, it's not a joke, it's real.

Forum List

Back