More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barrā€™s Resignation

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.

Now that's serious. Do they want President to resign too, or they're going to impeach him again?

That idiot still thinks Hillary is lurking around the corner, waiting to step in and take over after Trump has been deposed.

Well, she is lurking around the corner, impatiently waiting for Democratic convention to show up as savior of the party.

Like the speculation of the day, she'll probably rear her ugly head as Bloomberg's VP pick.

Hope Bloomberg has his life insurance premiums all paid up in advance. :21:

Yeah, she may have suicide him, to get ahead. :D

That would be the only way that stupid bitch will ever get close to being President of my country.

Now that's serious. Do they want President to resign too, or they're going to impeach him again?

That idiot still thinks Hillary is lurking around the corner, waiting to step in and take over after Trump has been deposed.

Well, she is lurking around the corner, impatiently waiting for Democratic convention to show up as savior of the party.

Like the speculation of the day, she'll probably rear her ugly head as Bloomberg's VP pick.

That would be the only way that stupid bitch will ever get close to being President of my country.

Let's check what Barr is saying about that...

1581663478895.png

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barrā€™s resignation
Assuming that there is any merit to this claim, and that it matters, do you know what percent of the total number of ex doj employees 1100 represents?

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.

barr sure has helped trump corrupt our government.

Cleanup on it's way...

1581461499252.png

Billy Barr's blowjob?

Even if an exercise in futility, The Dems were obligated to impeach that a-hole! Even if they knew the Senate wouldn't consider it, both sides embarrassed themselves! We're a colossal joke to the world and Trump feels empowered to be even more dictatorial, openly expressing his wrath and retaliating against his believed enemies! :19: :aargh: :2cents:

Corruption has risen to the highest levels of government and is not afraid of performing acts of corruption openly.

Even if an exercise in futility, The Dems were obligated to impeach that a-hole! If it they knew the Senate wouldn't even consider it, both sides embarrassed themselves! We're a colossal joke to the world and Trump feels empowered to be even more dictatorial, openly expressing his wrath and retaliating against his believed enemies! :19: :aargh: :2cents:

"We're a colossal joke to the world"

LOL

Democrats are, no doubt about it.

Trump is a barking clown and the UN and the G7 laughed at him.

1581663478895.png

Barr is an obese blowhard stooge.

1581663478895.png

Barr is an obese blowhard stooge.

28v1v4.jpg

Even if an exercise in futility, The Dems were obligated to impeach that a-hole! If it they knew the Senate wouldn't even consider it, both sides embarrassed themselves! We're a colossal joke to the world and Trump feels empowered to be even more dictatorial, openly expressing his wrath and retaliating against his believed enemies! :19: :aargh: :2cents:

LOL

Please refer to post #92

LOL

Please refer to post #92

Your balls have retracted?

LOL

Please refer to post #92

Your balls have retracted?

Nope. By big ol' brass balls are swingin'. Just like my President's.

barr sure has helped trump corrupt our government.

Cleanup on it's way...

1581461499252.png

Billy Barr's blowjob?

It seems you're on hormone blockers. You should probably go and dilate now.

LOL

After Trudeau's eyebrow fell off, I don't think that anybody cares anymore.

Roger Stone is a "wannabe". He wanted to appear to be more important than what he was. "Lying to Congress"? Comey lied, McCabe lied, Brennan lied to Congress but more importantly to us and blatantly so. Leftards hung their hopes on what Stone would say if serious time was waved in front of his face and falsely claim that the ROOSKIES, Trump and Julian Assange conspired to steal a rigged election from the Hildebeast.

You see, leftards never lose elections that they have rigged with their media cohorts unless they are "out-cheated" in their tiny little marxist minds. Tarmac meetings, busted hard-drives and smashed cell-phones, "bleached" servers......a "hack that never was", exoneration papers written before interviews not under oath, no recordings and no notes taken?? NOOO problem!.........move along, folks....nothing to see here.

You and those of your ilk strike me as the kind of candy-asses that would run to the playground monitor with snot bubbling out of your noses, clutching a butt cheek with tear-filled eyes to "tattle" and proclaim "He hit me back first!!!!". Leftards have many physical and mental flaws and the biggest one is that they have no spine to speak of.

This is nothing more than a continuation of the soft coup. These people are most likely democrats And never trumpers who have been rallied by dem operatives to create a narrative about bad bill Barr. This is the strategy. Go through with impeachment to blunt the effects of the damning ig report. Now with Durham on the horizon, do anything you can to discredit Barr so that they can claim the Durham indictments have no credibility because Barr and dirham are only doing the work of trump. When are people going to wake up to this treason. Where were all these principled doj people when Comey let Clinton off the hook or Hilary bleach bitted her electronic devices or immunity was given to all her people for nothing or when the fisa process was used to take down the legitimate elected president. These people are just the alumni of the deep state doing the bidding of progressives and the Democratic Party. Trying to kneecap an attorney general whoā€™s only mission is to bring back the reputation of the justice department is subversion of the highest order.
Republicans in Congress who canā€™t bring themselves to rally around trump, need to get a backbone and rally around their attorney general.

Forum List

Back