More Than 1,100 Ex-Justice Department Officials Call For barr’s Resignation

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

I hope all those who are left in the DOJ follow their advice.

More than 1,100 ex-Justice Department officials call for Barr’s resignation

Which of these judges called for the resignation of Holder, Lynch or Rosenstein?
Or the attorney that changed the email?

I've never seen this happen before. I don't think it's ever happened in our nation.

Things must be getting very bad for more than 11 hundred ex justice department officials to call for barr to resign.

They don't get a say in it.

So much for another conservative's reputation! I never cared for Barr way back when and thought his credibility wasn't that sterling just because he was gruff! Being an a-hole when being questioned about issues doesn't give someone credibility and standing! His behavior the last several years shows he's no more than a Trump hack! If he had some respectability, it's been lost as he brazenly does the bidding of his lord and master, King Trump! I'm embarrassed for him and the country because the whole world's watching this comedy show go on in the Justice Department! Our standing in the world is in question when it looks like we can't even handle open and shut cases with admitted perjury and obstruction of justice! We're sad and pathetic and I'm not sure when we'll get over it! The repercussions of the period will stick to us for years to come; the foolish supporters of this $#!t just have no idea or care it seems! :aargh: :2cents: :ack-1:

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.

barr sure has helped trump corrupt our government.

Cleanup on it's way...

1581461499252.png

They don't get a say in it.

So much for another conservative's reputation! I never cared for Barr way back when and thought his credibility wasn't that sterling just because he was gruff! Being an a-hole when being questioned about issues doesn't give someone credibility and standing! His behavior the last several years shows he's no more than a Trump hack! If he had some respectability, it's been lost as he brazenly does the bidding of his lord and master, King Trump! I'm embarrassed for him and the country because the whole world's watching this comedy show go on in the Justice Department! Our standing in the world is in question when it looks like we can't even handle open and shut cases with admitted perjury and obstruction of justice! We're sad and pathetic and I'm not sure when we'll get over it! The repercussions of the period will stick to us for years to come; the foolish supporters of this $#!t just have no idea or care it seems! :aargh: :2cents: :ack-1:

Our standing in the world is in question when it looks like we can't even handle open and shut cases with admitted perjury and obstruction of justice!

I agree, but Clinton has been out of office for almost 20 years.
Leave the poor guy alone.

As well as 232 US lawmakers in Congress and 47 US lawmakers in the Senate demanding Bill Barr resign.

Bily Barr is finished and will eventually be investigated and prosecuted for corruption.

Now that's serious. Do they want President to resign too, or they're going to impeach him again?

Now that's serious. Do they want President to resign too, or they're going to impeach him again?

That idiot still thinks Hillary is lurking around the corner, waiting to step in and take over after Trump has been deposed.

Even if an exercise in futility, The Dems were obligated to impeach that a-hole! Even if they knew the Senate wouldn't consider it, both sides embarrassed themselves! We're a colossal joke to the world and Trump feels empowered to be even more dictatorial, openly expressing his wrath and retaliating against his believed enemies! :19: :aargh: :2cents:

That idiot still thinks Hillary is lurking around the corner, waiting to step in and take over after Trump has been deposed.

Well, she is lurking around the corner, impatiently waiting for Democratic convention to show up as savior of the party.

Even if an exercise in futility, The Dems were obligated to impeach that a-hole! If it they knew the Senate wouldn't even consider it, both sides embarrassed themselves! We're a colossal joke to the world and Trump feels empowered to be even more dictatorial, openly expressing his wrath and retaliating against his believed enemies! :19: :aargh: :2cents:

"We're a colossal joke to the world"

LOL

Democrats are, no doubt about it.

Well, she is lurking around the corner, impatiently waiting for Democratic convention to show up as savior of the party.

Like the speculation of the day, she'll probably rear her ugly head as Bloomberg's VP pick.

Hope Bloomberg has his life insurance premiums all paid up in advance. :21:

Like the speculation of the day, she'll probably rear her ugly head as Bloomberg's VP pick.

Hope Bloomberg has his life insurance premiums all paid up in advance. :21:

Yeah, she may have suicide him, to get ahead. :D

barr sure has helped trump corrupt our government.

What has Barr done that Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch didn't do in spades for Barack Obama? You have the GALL to talk about corruption in the Department of Justice? Don't make me laugh!!!

Forum List

Back