More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion Morrison
Nice try but no.
FAIL! The blacks are the rioters, go fuck yourself. Face reality now.

White YouTube star Jake Paul and his friends were caught “looting” and trashing property in a Scottsdale mall last night amid protests.
Hey listen man, I'm ready to go black hunting with the way every store is shutting down today due to rioting on the north end of town.
Kill all the POS blacks=problem solved. What say you?
White people don't riot, and I am very mad that my stores are closed because SOME black people do.
Come at me, you fuck! I am your Huckleberry.
I will knock you from standing to the ground and you're snoozing, bitch!
I can easily kick you right in the face.

Everything that’s going down in the USA at this moment. The fires. The 10s of billions of dollars in damage. The violent assaults in the streets...are all happening because Prosecutor Michael Freeman decided NOT to enforce the law fairly. He wants to maintain white supremacy.

EZYVkV0X0AAJMDq

Marion Morrison
Nice try but no.

White YouTube star Jake Paul and his friends were caught “looting” and trashing property in a Scottsdale mall last night amid protests.
Hey listen man, I'm ready to go black hunting with the way every store is shutting down today due to rioting on the north end of town.
White people don't riot, and I am very mad that my stores are closed because SOME black people do.
This is why I don't really listen to white guys like you on this

If they treated Derick Chauvin just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now. That's how you know that George Floyd's death was a racial killing, and Derick Chauvin was being protected by his fellow anti-Black racists in Minneapolis injustice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

Everything that’s going down in the USA at this moment. The fires. The 10s of billions of dollars in damage. The violent assaults in the streets...are all happening because Prosecutor Michael Freeman decided NOT to enforce the law fairly. He wants to maintain white supremacy.

EZYVkV0X0AAJMDq
No excuse for violence against innocent people.

If they treated Derick Chauvin just like they treated Mohamed Noor, Minneapolis and other cities wouldn't be out of control, businesses would still be standing, and mostly operational right now. That's how you know that George Floyd's death was a racial killing, and Derick Chauvin was being protected by his fellow anti-Black racists in Minneapolis injustice system.

All they had to do is arrest the other cops and charge all of them with first degree murder. It’s that simple but white supremacy hates taking L’s so they rather let the country burn than charge those cops.

Further proof that you can’t put a price tag on white supremacy. They will destroy the world before they give it up. For them there is no purpose to life without white supremacy and privilege.

Noor was not charged with first degree murder

Marion Morrison
Nice try but no.

This is why I don't really listen to white guys like you on this
This is why 3 blacks didn't steal my bike when I was a kid. They got their chins kicked.

Where are the white leaders to speak out against these looters ?

How does destroying your own white communities bring justice?

All Looters Matter.

101813833_271601654195168_138974782237442048_o.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I blame the rampant single motherhood in the white community and the lawlessness.

Neither was chauvin.

Neither was chauvin.

yes----but there are people on this board and
out there claiming that he should be

Where are the white leaders to speak out against these looters ?

How does destroying your own white communities bring justice?

All Looters Matter.

101813833_271601654195168_138974782237442048_o.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I blame the rampant single motherhood in the white community and the lawlessness.
And homes with drunken/drug addicted moms and daddies in them who are molesting their children. Whites were arrested for 78 percent of crimes involving drunkeness, 70 percent for drug related activities, 67 percent of the crimes against family and children, and 72 percent for sex crimes besides rape and prostitution. Yep, nothing like having both parents at home even if daddy is drunk and mom is popping Percocet like candy. Just give your kids some riddelliine and everybody's perfect.

Neither was chauvin.

But nothing . He's not and for the record I think he should be, but the law makes that one hard to prove.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
There was just a story where the police were called to a domestic disturbance. When they got there, there was a "white" guy sitting on a stoop and they could see a handgun in his waistband.
What did they do to the lily-white guy, who didn't say anything or reach for anything, they stepped out of the car and shot him. The cop's reasoning: "We saw a gun in his waistband."
The summation of this is that it all depends on which cops roll up to a call, how anxious they are
As for the story that a white guy pointed a gun at them and they didn't shoot, if it were me, personally, I would have shot him, regardless of skin color. Cops are also quick to shoot anyone running at them with a knife. Your average person can cross 20 feet in about two seconds and that's all the time you have to react and mine would be to react with gunfire.
In the case of George Floyd and Eric Garner, both died as a result of or in part, because of choke holds.
It's regrettable and shouldn't happen, but I'd like to ask you this, when a suspect/criminal refuses to be detained/arrested, what are they to do. They can't ignore warrants, or criminal behavior and it's not like a simple traffic ticket. If the individual HAS to be brought in and tries to flee....what would you do, if you were the cop? If the person you apprehend fights back, often, they try to reach for the cop's gun. What do you do. How do you bring them in safely? How do you stop someone from resisting arrest, if they won't cooperate?
Personally, I'll never be on the side of the criminal, the criminal's family, the criminal's friends. Thieves steal from people that worked for what little they have. Rapists brutalize women. Wife beaters, beat their loved ones (although one has to ask, how can they be thinking that they love the person, while they are beating them). It doesn't matter what the law is, if you repeatedly disobey it, you can expect to eventually get caught and you and I know, that most criminals live in the fantasy land that they won't get caught and when they do, they're angry at the cops, not their own crappy behavior.
So, answer the question.

Neither was chauvin.

But nothing . He's not and for the record I think he should be, but the law makes that one hard to prove.

the law makes neither the nooor killing nor the
chauvin killing FIRST DEGREE MURDER---thus, neither was so charged

one of the cops charged is NOT WHITE------why is he
not being described as A PERSON OF COLOR?????

There was just a story where the police were called to a domestic disturbance. When they got there, there was a "white" guy sitting on a stoop and they could see a handgun in his waistband.
What did they do to the lily-white guy, who didn't say anything or reach for anything, they stepped out of the car and shot him. The cop's reasoning: "We saw a gun in his waistband."
Have you got a link for this?

The summation of this is that it all depends on which cops roll up to a call, how anxious they are
Shut the fuck up.

Let me telling you something.

If cops were killing unarmed whites at the rate they kill blks ?

Whites would be blowing up police stations today.

White ppl have a liberty or death mentality. You would rather die than be treated like black ppl.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

Hell whites were protesting at not being to get a haircut and play golf or that COVID restrictions should only apply to "urban areas" (black) not "rural areas" (white)

And the worst thing about your "story" is this :

White ppl dont give a shit if a few whites are killed by police.

They only give a care when the privilege of the police being able to kill blk ppl is threatened.

Thats why whites poured thousands over night into Darren Wilson's (killer of Mike Brown) GoFundMe account and the same of many other cops who have killed blk ppl.

Are they pouring thousands into the accounts of the odd white person killed by police ?

I think we both know the answer.

Black ppl are the only ppl who have to regulate this madness. We are ones who everyone is looking to, to lead into decency and morality and justice.

There is demos in Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Brazil all over the world.

Massive companies like Apple, Pepsi, Coco Cola, Nike, Microsoft spend millions trying influence and mobilize ppl.

A few black men from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a week.

This is not even about George Floyd. This is standing up against anti blackness.

This is a very bad look for the USA. America loves flexing its muscles to other countries about violating human rights. The next time they do that most countries are gonna tell them to f-off

In the case of George Floyd and Eric Garner, both died as a result of or in part, because of choke holds.
It's regrettable and shouldn't happen
No. They died because in a system of white supremacy killing blk ppl is essential.

It's not about George Floyd anymore. It's about the anti black war. It's about black targeting n white been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his lifeless body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

Imagine if this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like this woman n this happened the same week the Amy Cooper and incident happened.

For anyone who missed Amy Coopers Oscars winning performance here it is.

Both of their lives should be ruined because the both of them tried to get a Black ppl killed.

but I'd like to ask you this, when a suspect/criminal refuses to be detained/arrested, what are they to do. They can't ignore warrants, or criminal behavior and it's not like a simple traffic ticket. If the individual HAS to be brought in and tries to flee....what would you do, if you were the cop? If the person you apprehend fights back, often, they try to reach for the cop's gun. What do you do. How do you bring them in safely? How do you stop someone from resisting arrest, if they won't cooperate?
Ok. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your point to say that the likes of Eric Garner and George Floyd ignored warrants? Resisted arrest ? Tried to flee ? Refused to be detained and arrested ? If it's not then your making a strawman argument.

Personally, I'll never be on the side of the criminal, the criminal's family, the criminal's friends. Thieves steal from people that worked for what little they have. Rapists brutalize women. Wife beaters, beat their loved ones (although one has to ask, how can they be thinking that they love the person, while they are beating them). It doesn't matter what the law is, if you repeatedly disobey it, you can expect to eventually get caught and you and I know, that most criminals live in the fantasy land that they won't get caught and when they do, they're angry at the cops, not their own crappy behavior.
So, answer the question
What the fk are you babbling about ?

Pretty much everyone would agree with what your saying here.

What are you babbling about ?

Look. Man. All they had to do was charge the officers and give them 20 to 25 years in shawshank without parole.

That would have stopped this.

Is it worth it ?

Me and IM2 was saying this was going to happen YEARS AGO. We n others have been posting in USMB for years pointing out white supremacy. Saying this was gonna happen.

But I'm the crazy one n everyone laughed.

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

The country is burning to the ground. The WHOLE WORLD is looking to blk ppl for guidance. We are the engine for freedom n justice.

We are the only ones who try to end this madness.

These white supremacists are fkin cowards. Even that faggot of president hid himself n his family in a bunker when shit was getting heavy.

White supremacists brought this on themselves.

Shut the fuck up.

White ppl have a liberty or death mentality. You would rather die than be treated like black ppl.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

Hell whites were protesting at not being to get a haircut and play golf or that COVID restrictions should only apply to "urban areas" (black) not "rural areas" (white)

They only give a care when the privilege of the police being able to kill blk ppl is threatened.

Thats why whites poured thousands over night into Darren Wilson's (killer of Mike Brown) GoFundMe account and the same of many other cops who have killed blk ppl.

Are they pouring thousands into the accounts of the odd white person killed by police ?

Black ppl are the only ppl who have to regulate this madness. We are ones who everyone is looking to, to lead into decency and morality and justice.

There is demos in Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Brazil all over the world.

Massive companies like Apple, Pepsi, Coco Cola, Nike, Microsoft spend millions trying influence and mobilize ppl.

A few black men from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a week.

This is not even about George Floyd. This is standing up against anti blackness.

This is a very bad look for the USA. America loves flexing its muscles to other countries about violating human rights. The next time they do that most countries are gonna tell them to f-off

No. They died because in a system of white supremacy killing blk ppl is essential.

It's not about George Floyd anymore. It's about the anti black war. It's about black targeting n white been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his lifeless body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

Imagine if this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like this woman n this happened the same week the Amy Cooper and incident happened.

Both of their lives should be ruined because the both of them tried to get a Black ppl killed.

but I'd like to ask you this, when a suspect/criminal refuses to be detained/arrested, what are they to do. They can't ignore warrants, or criminal behavior and it's not like a simple traffic ticket. If the individual HAS to be brought in and tries to flee....what would you do, if you were the cop? If the person you apprehend fights back, often, they try to reach for the cop's gun. What do you do. How do you bring them in safely? How do you stop someone from resisting arrest, if they won't cooperate?
Ok. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your point to say that the likes of Eric Garner and George Floyd ignored warrants? Resisted arrest ? Tried to flee ? Refused to be detained and arrested ? If it's not then your making a strawman argument.

So, answer the question

Look. Man. All they had to do was charge the officers and give them 20 to 25 years in shawshank without parole.

Is it worth it ?

Me and IM2 was saying this was going to happen YEARS AGO. We n others have been posting in USMB for years pointing out white supremacy. Saying this was gonna happen.

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

The country is burning to the ground. The WHOLE WORLD is looking to blk ppl for guidance. We are the engine for freedom n justice.

These white supremacists are fkin cowards. Even that faggot of president hid himself n his family in a bunker when shit was getting heavy.

Amen my brother. We did warn them, now the time has come for white America. There will be no race war and as you look at the protesters, the days of white supremacists trying to punk somebody with the threat of a race war is done. White racists will assimilate or be left behind. And they can threaten all they want, but we all have guns and white supremacists are outnumbered at least 3:1. You start some shit, you'll get wiped out of the American population.

Period.

Shut the fuck up.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

So, answer the question

Is it worth it ?

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

Amen my brother. We did warn them, now the time has come for white America. There will be no race war and as you look at the protesters, the days of white supremacists trying to punk somebody with the threat of a race war is done. White racists will assimilate or be left behind. And they can threaten all they want, but we all have guns and white supremacists are outnumbered at least 3:1. You start some shit, you'll get wiped out of the American population.

Period.

who "threatened a 'race war' " other than a bunch of
morons screaming "no justice, no peace" whilst looting liquor and sneaker stores for the past 25 years?

Shut the fuck up.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

So, answer the question

Is it worth it ?

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

Period.

who "threatened a 'race war' " other than a bunch of
morons screaming "no justice, no peace" whilst looting liquor and sneaker stores for the past 25 years?

Whites like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back