More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should add that the jingle "No justice no Peace" has
been emanating from the mouths of the mindless --PROBABLY for about 50 years according to various
sources like Wikki----it has been used in many many situations and even a few different lands

There was just a story where the police were called to a domestic disturbance. When they got there, there was a "white" guy sitting on a stoop and they could see a handgun in his waistband.
What did they do to the lily-white guy, who didn't say anything or reach for anything, they stepped out of the car and shot him. The cop's reasoning: "We saw a gun in his waistband."
Have you got a link for this?

The summation of this is that it all depends on which cops roll up to a call, how anxious they are
Shut the fuck up.

Let me telling you something.

If cops were killing unarmed whites at the rate they kill blks ?

Whites would be blowing up police stations today.

White ppl have a liberty or death mentality. You would rather die than be treated like black ppl.

And you know what ?

I gotta respect that.

Hell whites were protesting at not being to get a haircut and play golf or that COVID restrictions should only apply to "urban areas" (black) not "rural areas" (white)

And the worst thing about your "story" is this :

White ppl dont give a shit if a few whites are killed by police.

They only give a care when the privilege of the police being able to kill blk ppl is threatened.

Thats why whites poured thousands over night into Darren Wilson's (killer of Mike Brown) GoFundMe account and the same of many other cops who have killed blk ppl.

Are they pouring thousands into the accounts of the odd white person killed by police ?

I think we both know the answer.

Black ppl are the only ppl who have to regulate this madness. We are ones who everyone is looking to, to lead into decency and morality and justice.

There is demos in Sweden, France, Germany, Australia, Brazil all over the world.

Massive companies like Apple, Pepsi, Coco Cola, Nike, Microsoft spend millions trying influence and mobilize ppl.

A few black men from Minneapolis have done what they can only dream of in a week.

This is not even about George Floyd. This is standing up against anti blackness.

This is a very bad look for the USA. America loves flexing its muscles to other countries about violating human rights. The next time they do that most countries are gonna tell them to f-off

In the case of George Floyd and Eric Garner, both died as a result of or in part, because of choke holds.
It's regrettable and shouldn't happen
No. They died because in a system of white supremacy killing blk ppl is essential.

It's not about George Floyd anymore. It's about the anti black war. It's about black targeting n white been given a pass like this

It's about under oath, GBI Special Agent Richard Dial said Travis McMichael, one of the men who murdered #AhmaudArbery, stood over his lifeless body and called him a "fucking n*gger". Federal hate crime charges should be filed right now.

Imagine if this evidence wasn’t available? They would still be denying the racial element.

It's about white woman calling the police to get black ppl killed like this woman n this happened the same week the Amy Cooper and incident happened.

For anyone who missed Amy Coopers Oscars winning performance here it is.

Both of their lives should be ruined because the both of them tried to get a Black ppl killed.

but I'd like to ask you this, when a suspect/criminal refuses to be detained/arrested, what are they to do. They can't ignore warrants, or criminal behavior and it's not like a simple traffic ticket. If the individual HAS to be brought in and tries to flee....what would you do, if you were the cop? If the person you apprehend fights back, often, they try to reach for the cop's gun. What do you do. How do you bring them in safely? How do you stop someone from resisting arrest, if they won't cooperate?
Ok. I'm not sure what your point is. Is your point to say that the likes of Eric Garner and George Floyd ignored warrants? Resisted arrest ? Tried to flee ? Refused to be detained and arrested ? If it's not then your making a strawman argument.

Personally, I'll never be on the side of the criminal, the criminal's family, the criminal's friends. Thieves steal from people that worked for what little they have. Rapists brutalize women. Wife beaters, beat their loved ones (although one has to ask, how can they be thinking that they love the person, while they are beating them). It doesn't matter what the law is, if you repeatedly disobey it, you can expect to eventually get caught and you and I know, that most criminals live in the fantasy land that they won't get caught and when they do, they're angry at the cops, not their own crappy behavior.
So, answer the question
What the fk are you babbling about ?

Pretty much everyone would agree with what your saying here.

What are you babbling about ?

Look. Man. All they had to do was charge the officers and give them 20 to 25 years in shawshank without parole.

That would have stopped this.

Is it worth it ?

Me and IM2 was saying this was going to happen YEARS AGO. We n others have been posting in USMB for years pointing out white supremacy. Saying this was gonna happen.

But I'm the crazy one n everyone laughed.

But guess what ?

You ain't laughing now.

The country is burning to the ground. The WHOLE WORLD is looking to blk ppl for guidance. We are the engine for freedom n justice.

We are the only ones who try to end this madness.

These white supremacists are fkin cowards. Even that faggot of president hid himself n his family in a bunker when shit was getting heavy.

White supremacists brought this on themselves.

Amen my brother. We did warn them, now the time has come for white America. There will be no race war and as you look at the protesters, the days of white supremacists trying to punk somebody with the threat of a race war is done. White racists will assimilate or be left behind. And they can threaten all they want, but we all have guns and white supremacists are outnumbered at least 3:1. You start some shit, you'll get wiped out of the American population.

Period.

who "threatened a 'race war' " other than a bunch of
morons screaming "no justice, no peace" whilst looting liquor and sneaker stores for the past 25 years?

Whites like you.

me? short, left handed, old women? I had no
idea

Even amidst all the madness. White privilege reigns supreme n they know it.

101673119_272114660810534_8238335353535070208_o.jpg

you have no idea what it is like to be short and left
handed in the USA-----especially in an area of the world replete with the daughters of early scott and
german and dutch settlers. I resent TALL, BLUE EYED RIGHT HANDED privilege

MizMolly
Looting and destroying property shows their thug mentality.

I don't give a shit what it shows. I give a shit about the results.

MizMolly
The cops were arrested and charged with murder.

And why was that ? Because of the very thing your complaining about. If people had not raised hell those officers would not have been charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder

Also this is not just about George Floyd. This is about anti Blackness from police and anti Blackness in general.

"Looting and destroying property shows their thug mentality."

The person posting this comment would whine like Paull Masson if we applied her mentality when we talk about white racism. At least 95 percent of the protesters did no looting or rioting. But the ignorant scrubs among us are looking for anything they can use to dismiss the legitimacy of the protest. Furthermore, both DHS and the FBI have shown documented evidence of WHITE looters and rioters who are purposefully doing so to discredit the protests. It is this type of thug mentality blacks have been up against for 401 years now.

The quote reflect the low behavior that exists among some in the white community. We blacks here have read the bullshit posts of whites looking for excuses to justify this murder. We read garbage about how the mans death was not caused by the police, but by poor health, and what we don't read is the fact that an American citizen was killed by the state. The same state you sad sorry pieces of trash say you arm your punk asses against.

When we talk about thug mentality, it belongs to whites like the one quoted in this post who would rather run her mouth about 2 percent of the people every day instead of using the same time she wasted sputtering her racist views, discussing the murder of a citizen by the police. She and others like her are examples of failed human beings.

handed in the USA-----especially in an area of the world replete with the daughters of early scott and
White fragility.

White fragility.
so true-----fragile people are abused by
vile thugs. It is primitive response

MizMolly
Looting and destroying property shows their thug mentality.

I don't give a shit what it shows. I give a shit about the results.

MizMolly
The cops were arrested and charged with murder.

And why was that ? Because of the very thing your complaining about. If people had not raised hell those officers would not have been charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder

Also this is not just about George Floyd. This is about anti Blackness from police and anti Blackness in general.
So you advocate violence to bring attention to a problem? Burning and looting didn’t cause the cops to be arrested.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
If America was half as racist as you claim, you would move your ass to Jamaica or back to Africa.

MizMolly
So you advocate violence to bring attention to a problem?

I'm saying you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

MizMolly
Burning and looting didn’t cause the cops to be arrested.

So what made them change his charge from 3rd degree murder to 2nd ?

theHawk
If America was half as racist as you claim, you would move your ass to Jamaica or back to Africa.

Black ppl are America. Blacks built America. You are the imposter.
They didn’t build anything. They were used as cheap labor, now they don’t even do that, they just collect welfare.

MizMolly

I'm saying you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

MizMolly

In any crime. They have to investigate.anyone who condones the riots should be ashamed.

MizMolly

MizMolly

The white man only understands violence? Such bullshit.

MizMolly

MizMolly

luckily no white man has to fear any violence from a weak whiny little bitch like you .... we need to pull cops out of black neighborhoods so that your fellow blacks can commit more violent crimes against their fellow blacks ! and when you undoubtedly start whining and complaining about cops being racist for not locking them up we should ignore you .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back