More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let this sink in. In 2018 10 unarmed Black men were killed by cops, far from the 'cops are targeting Blacks'. 8 of those criminals tried to grab the officers pistol and got what they were looking for. The other 2 the cops were charged and received prison terms. I cared enough to find out how many unarmed Blacks were killed by cops. So if you really cared why don't you go see how many unarmed Crackers cops killed that year so we can put this 'cops are targeting Blacks' myth behind us.
Do you think it would sensible for black people to be skeptical about trusting black crime stats from white people ?
But if a white person says anything pro black you would be first to believe it. You and IM2 pick and choose which white people you want to believe. If anything isn’t exactly what you want to see or hear, you use the excuse that they are white and not to be believed or trusted.

Two black skate boarding youths go to a hospital and were turned away in Louisana. This is a common thing that hospitasl do to black ppl but in this covid area, even more-so. Basically if you're a black person and it's not COVID related, don't go the hospital.

So these two white supremacists females, turned them away and called the police on them for "tresspassing" and even worse, the two black men accepted that B.S lie and said "Okay" and were waiting for the uber to take them home, (And you know white people would have raised hell if a hospital dared try to turn them away)

So the cavalry show up. Handcuffs one and start smacking the other one up, pulling his hair and this is what happened

You have a right to protect yourself. That was an unlawful arrest even though in regards to black people, the white supremacists make up the laws as they go along. Also notice white people ONLY start wanting to get involved when they saw the young black man start to get the better of the white supremacist cop

I don't miss that and shame on the his black friend for trying to pulling him off the cop.

But they locked him up and he had a 75 thousand bail. Then of course the white supremacists made a bunch of gofundme to cash in but black people got him out despite the fact white bailsbonds people are always funny when it's black people.

But the fact this black man did not do 24 hours in jail.

And so he should.

Last edited:
There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.
You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.

This is not something that is starting to happen. It has been the status quo for generations and you know it.

Why you supporting a lie that is fucking over your own people?
Ask most ceos why they buy it.

We both know why they are "buying it". Because it is the law, and the law is pretty vague when you are in front of a lib judge, so you have to cover your ass.

The question I asked you is, why are you pretending this is something that is just starting, when it has been the law of the land and standard practice for generations?
Ok so what?

So, why are you claiming "incompetent whites are getting hired while competent blacks are not", when you know that the opposite is the way it is, by law and practice and has been for generations?

There are a vast number of black men and women who have yet to reach 70 that witnessed real discrimination, who also have still living relatives who experienced it.

And that justifies discrimination against whites now, how?

You are the one who stated that you would listen to any elderly black person that experienced discrimination. I only pointed out that they are out there in abundance.

On the otherl hand, there is no metric that exists that proves through measuring employment, home ownership, average salary or college graduation rates that reflect any widescale discrimination against white citizens that has had a widespread effect on a national basis.

1. And I stated that I have found that such elderly black people are pretty happy just being treated as equals, and don't seem to need nor expect, nor want, special favoritism based on their being black.

2. ONE small limited example, of hard evidence of documented discrimination is the discrimination show in Ivy League admissions.

1. Of course the average elderly person of any race is less concerned about opportunities tha tg have already been missed. Furthermore the average elderly black person would likely be guarded about what they would even discuss with you.

Most elderly black people that I know are more concerned about their final years being enjoyable. But if they had an opportunity to live their lives over, they would not view legislation to ensure equality as "favoritism".

2. Yes that is definitely a VERY LIMITED example. There is no evidence that white applicants have been or are being displaced on a broad scale by by black applicants.
My bro works hr Fortune 500. Blacks and women who are qualified are very highly sought after. Even not qualified are getting opportunities and white dudes are getting passed up because the ceo wants a diversity candidate.

Make no mistake this is changing peoples lives. Getting the vp job is like a golden ticket. Now you’re in the $500k a year league plus stocks and golden parachutes. Lots of white guys are bitter when they go with the diversity candidate.

White women mostly benefit from this. Holy shit if you can find a black woman you’ve hit the jackpot.

And a black or women will make $1mill a year. My brothers replacement took a better job for double. Now she’s hiring him to go work with her because she’s in over her head.

Are there EVER examples where a white person might not get hired or asks for help because they are not qualified or are in over their heads?"
Of course there are. Many whites were turned down for employment at places o worked.
You aren’t getting it. Far too many times incompetent whites get the job because of white privilege and too many blacks aren’t getting the job because of bias.

I said it before. It doesn’t matter if you morons get it. Big corporations do and they’re workingon diversifying.

This is not something that is starting to happen. It has been the status quo for generations and you know it.

Why you supporting a lie that is fucking over your own people?
My people? My people are the human race on this planet. I want things to be fair for all future humans. Women, blacks, whites. Fair. Not better for whites just because I happen to be white. What if things were the other way around? I would want fairness. So it’s only fair I want fairness now too

I knew you felt that way. My point is that all those employers have been raised in the same environment that created you.

Thus the pretense that there is racist discrimination in favor of whites, is silly.

What there is, is a majority of employers who have gone though the same indoctrination process you have, who don't identify as "White" and are looking to "increase diversity" and "fairness to all people" and to cover their asses in case they get sued,

so the end result is massive discrimination against whites, and you know it.

So, why do you support that? It is not fair to white folks.
I’ll give you this. If my brothers company wasn’t he’ll bent on finding a diversity candidate there were 10 other white guys who would have got the job. But instead Maria got the job. So one of those guys didn’t hit the work lottery because the ceo insisted on a black or woman. But the place is all white men.

So, you claim to be all about "Fairness". What is fair about all those white guys getting passed over, because of their whites skin?

AND, don't forget, this is not just about VPs. Working class guys, who really need that job, get passed over too.

I've personally seen a white guy with family passed over to give the promotion to less qualified black candidate. A big promotion that would have been life changing for that guy's family.

So, shut down the police forces. Defund them. If White people and cops are so bad, we see the solution now.

Have you had to regularly call upon police because of a significant crime problem where you live?

The answer to this is no. You’re already living under a kind of de-policed reality. And you’re not suffering chaos as a result.

So, is your city defunding your police, or is this just talk?

Is "jive talk" still a thing? Or is that archaic now?

Wait.... so you really don't know?

"60 Minutes" investigates rising violence in Chicago and what's being done to stop it

The shooting of a knife wielding crazy person in 2014, by the name of Laquan McDonald, resulted in Chicago being a death trap for black people.

The result of a police officer shooting an armed and dangerous criminal, was wide spread protest, conviction for the cop, tons of new rules on officers, firing of the Superintendent, an accountability task force, 17 officers being recommended for firing, and a department of justice investigation, and months on months of BLM protests.

So by any measure you, and those like you, won against the white man. You got those nasty white men out of your area. You had those bad white men fired, and sent to prison, and investigated.

And so.... you did 'win'. The police pulled out. Left the black areas of town. And all the deaths, and rapes, and murders, and vandalism, and burglary and muggings, and assaults...... all of it... is due to your "win".

As far as I'm concerned, you asked for it, you demanded it... you got it... and you deserve it. No excuses. No blaming the white man for your pain and suffering.
All you man. All you.
OK. Two questions

1) How does that affect white people ?
2) If you have a group of black people who don't commit crime should they should be judged by what you think is going on in Chicago ?
Yet so many blacks group all white cops together.

That doesn't mean anything.

I didn't expect it would to a hate-mongering troll like you.
It doesn't mean anything because even if you do work with blacks.

I bet you're in superior position to them because you white. I bet you earn more money than them because your white. I bet the people who run the company are white. I bet black people are first fired. I bet whites are the first hired.

Never mind working with black people some of the biggest white supremacists have been married to black people. There were many whites who supported enslavement and segregation as social systems, and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people on a case-by-case basis. The fact that whites
may be willing to carve out a few black exceptions means nothing
You are so judgmental and stereotype whites. What a hypocrite.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
LOW IQ ALERT . Don’t feed facts will reject no matter how hungry

OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people.

Are you crazy? that is so much crap, I don't know how you can have any credibility. You don't know why someone would kill their X in a jealous rage? WTF color has to do with anything is reserved for the mind of twisted and damaged minds. He may have been older but as an X elite athlete he was more than capable of overpowering
two people in the dark. Note, she did not just have her throat cut, she was stabbed 4 times in the neck and then nearly decapitated. Thats not the act of your typical murder. Thats the act of someone with an axe to grind.
Your logic "OJ Simpson loved white people too much to kill TWO white people." is the kind of rudimentary thinking you might find in a 4th or 5th grade class room.
OJ abused Nicole, that is why she left him. OJ was a violent criminal.

Lying to oneself is probably not a winning strategy so whites like you need to quit doing it.
So while I am talking about America, that's what you need to address. Because we can discuss the effects of white colonization, but you can't face that either.
Because of whites we fought 2 world wars. And white foreign policy is responsible for most of the worlds conflicts today. So don't ask dumb questions.

And how many wars have blacks fought against other blacks? Ever heard of Rowanda?
The scope of your view on the world is limited by your racism.

Your unstoppable insistence that black people are the victim of whites is exactly why you personally will always be a victim. Of yourself.

America has more wealthy blacks than all other nations combined.
PROVE THAT WRONG. You can't. Yet you want nothing more than to destroy the nation that did that for blacks. What kind of fool destroys his own Golden Goose?

As I said, first and foremost, you are a victim of yourself.

Well don't you worry....the destruction of America is WELL underway, and blacks are going to pay a horrendous price for it eventually.

Actually I can since there are over 1 billion Africans and 46 million black Americans.

Rwanda was not a world war. Whites fought each other in similar wars. And Rwanda was a result of colonization. But like I sad, you can't face that.

We have been victims of white supremacy. You trying to gaslight doesn't change this truth.

If the destruction of America is underway, whites will pay the highest price because of what they have done.
Which whites?

MizMolly
Figure out what needs to change. Changes need to be made so people aren’t killed by cops unless the copS are in danger.

What changes need to be made to stop systematic racism in the police ? And the police unlawfully harming or killing black people ?
[/QUOTE
Once again, unless the cops are threatened, there is no excuse for murdering the perps. And once again, regardless of skin color, stop committing the crimes that lead to confrontations with cops.

I cannot imagine why ANYONE would repeat the IDIOT CANARD that cops have no right to force and even possible or actual deadly force when dealing with a
criminal resisting arrest UNLESS THE COP, HIMSELF, |
IS IN DANGER. I got news for you. Cops are not
charged with protecting themselves. They are charged with PROTECTING THE PEOPLE. Your idiot canard STATES that a cop witnessing a criminal sticking knives into babies------must avoid force in stopping the activity. More news. "Armed and dangerous" is enough for me to justify a shot in the back

Then, like I said before. You people are dying, and you deserve it. You are getting what you asked for.
White Women have lower fertility rates

KLFaAorCBwoMaLS7aZgF60puHxM53z-w6YO_ZuxkBKE7jFihmHCWjmtcw2R_klsIO4-zHoiwJ4027q69KGvKVNCfNLI6cSt4b3rEilP-I1OAt097IiapxObe2L-_DQ-dv47JyV_w_53z42UjQD5CwjIoLEiAIqJ6G15u-O4-wJb85uiBxG6anfJBAd9igUHKiXT2P8GnW37YfsUAASxkOm8efcXlC4_LuMyZVBJVaTRG1Q72BffZ9goHdasameJC9LIoJCv1iBIrSGFJtbIClMtV2hQGHiTdgpg7YEy6SyV5QU8MsieIZtMtgUp79FTH6A88ETIna1j50coSCUYmeT1LbuJwID7eeAC_LPdNhSh5R9_cTrK8gZ_MdQ2OUdPaRwQHezrUMnituQ49WM5Iw4wtGHEwuRU6lN8io-nV7ATzTmr-qyAExgayuyEZkSdnVnd2WhJaPI-imc3LCooeaOZ11XmrMXHEqSRYrjGZI4kK2wdlUYwnlgEYLlbH3MeWg8yIX1chhAtvHaCdy6aAhkZdojfv_63LSmm9Tvs9NZlwM4rKmvUC40xLiZLnxqxGLZqpdifruTs3DqkDNy8oomd0Hekk5fWI_7U1PKYs8qZ8629Q76vsT5jJVDVoTmVkjONL__5MgE8bukrR-goZw-AL=w567-h493-no

Black men can wipe out white, Asian and Latino races biologically. I put my seed in any women. I'll get a black child. White men can only have a white child with a white woman. Black people can even
have white children with black women.

You put all the races into a pot and mix them up. You'd get a black man or women. The black man and women are the mothers and fathers of humanity. So therefore because of genetic dominance of black men that is why during slavery the black man's penis was cut off, that's why you had all the miscegenation laws.

The root of racism is fear, fear of white genetic annihilation. White folks are the real numerical minority in the world.

Whites are painfully aware of this numerical imbalance.

And uneasy about it. This unease can be seen in their efforts to constantly project themselves as victims when they are, more times than not, the aggressor. Their attempt to portray themselves as superior beings. The white man’s obsession with creating more weapons to use to fight wars against countries full of people of color. The funneling of guns and drugs into black communities, the funding and supplying of internecine warfare in Africa and Haiti, the Ku Klux Klan, white folks promoting abortion and contraception to black people

Racism is a behavioral system for the survival of White people so the expectation white people will change this behavior is highly unlikely.
And we are not complaining about it. You don't see white people marching down the streets going "black people are violent!".
Now you are being intellectual dishonest.

Whenever black folks do something wrong ?

EVERYONE HEARS ABOUT IT

If gang violence heats up in America’s inner cities ? Front-page news. Unacceptably high dropout rates ? Yep, you can read all about it. Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes

Whites never tires of bringing negativity when it comes to black people. Local television news make the first 5-10 minutes of each newscast with crime stories and they make sure they're always black.
It's black people protesting.... when you guys kill yourselves more than we do. That's a statistical fact.
And how does black commit a crime against black people affect white people ?
The issue is that you only focus and complain about white on black crime. You rarely see media coverage of black on white crimes.

Two black skate boarding youths go to a hospital and were turned away in Louisana. This is a common thing that hospitasl do to black ppl but in this covid area, even more-so. Basically if you're a black person and it's not COVID related, don't go the hospital.

So these two white supremacists females, turned them away and called the police on them for "tresspassing" and even worse, the two black men accepted that B.S lie and said "Okay" and were waiting for the uber to take them home, (And you know white people would have raised hell if a hospital dared try to turn them away)

So the cavalry show up. Handcuffs one and start smacking the other one up, pulling his hair and this is what happened

You have a right to protect yourself. That was an unlawful arrest even though in regards to black people, the white supremacists make up the laws as they go along. Also notice white people ONLY start wanting to get involved when they saw the young black man start to get the better of the white supremacist cop

I don't miss that and shame on the his black friend for trying to pulling him off the cop.

But they locked him up and he had a 75 thousand bail. Then of course the white supremacists made a bunch of gofundme to cash in but black people got him out despite the fact white bailsbonds people are always funny when it's black people.

But the fact this black man did not do 24 hours in jail.

And so he should.

Is there an actual news article on this?

That doesn't mean anything.

I didn't expect it would to a hate-mongering troll like you.
It doesn't mean anything because even if you do work with blacks.

I bet you're in superior position to them because you white. I bet you earn more money than them because your white. I bet the people who run the company are white. I bet black people are first fired. I bet whites are the first hired.

Never mind working with black people some of the biggest white supremacists have been married to black people. There were many whites who supported enslavement and segregation as social systems, and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people on a case-by-case basis. The fact that whites
may be willing to carve out a few black exceptions means nothing
Why even bother reading him? Just put him on IGNORE.

White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet. We did not start the fire. White people did. We don't try to stereotype white people as stupid by writing books about white people to try to prove how stupid they are. We don't stereotype whites as violent by churning out stats to try to prove how violent whites are.

White people are the last ppl on earth to accuse anyone of being judgemental and stereotypical when they have been doing that to blk ppl for the past 400 years.

Yep. Calling an entire race judgemental as if it is somehow bred into the gene code of Homo Sapiens born north of the equator sure doesn't make you sound judgemental or racist yourself, Paul.
I didn't say being judgemental was bred into white people. You said that. Not me

I'm saying that white people are the last people on earth to accuse blk people of being judgemental. We would not have racial problems we have if whites weren't so judgemental.

I didn't say being judgemental was bred into white people. You said that. Not me
White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet.
White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet.

Paul you are one fucked up double-talking head-up-the-ass dude. No sense even speaking with you.

White ppl are the most judgemental race on the planet. We did not start the fire. White people did. We don't try to stereotype white people as stupid by writing books about white people to try to prove how stupid they are. We don't stereotype whites as violent by churning out stats to try to prove how violent whites are.

White people are the last ppl on earth to accuse anyone of being judgemental and stereotypical when they have been doing that to blk ppl for the past 400 years.
Once again, you group all whites together. If you are judgmental, you sure as hell deserve to be called so. It is not my fault for what other people have said or done. This does not give you free reign to say and do shit just because you are black. You play your race card so much you are not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back