More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

Which political party would you wager these racist attackers belong to OP?

Democrat. It’s mostly blacks committing these attacks against Asians. Just like it was blacks committing attacks against Jews in 2020. I’m not saying all blacks are responsible, but the people who are responsible are predominantly black. Blacks are predominantly democrats
:link:

If you search you most likely won’t find one, because the media likes to hide interracial violence when blacks are involved. Every time I watch the NY news and there’s a hate crime against Asians it’s blacks that are involved. Accuse me of lying, I don’t give a shit.
The media doesn't hide interracial violence when blacks are involved. But it does hide white on white crime. That's why idiots like you come in here and talk stupid.

Is there really an increase in violence against asian people or is the media just giving more attention to what is already happening in order to spin a narrative? Just because an Asian person happens to be the victim of random violence, doesn't mean it has anything to do with race.

Is there really an increase in violence against asian people or is the media just giving more attention to what is already happening in order to spin a narrative? Just because an Asian person happens to be the victim of random violence, doesn't mean it has anything to do with race.
Have you tried to look it up yourself?

Of the four attacks mentioned in the article, none of them have any evidence to support a racial motivation. Only one was perpetrated by a white guy but white dudes will take all the blame anyway.

Is Harvard Right Wing?
No, that's systemic bias. Remember? The concept you didn't get? So you learned something today.
What is systemic about it? What system is biased?
The result is biased. The entire system churns out biased results. Welp, i guess you still aren't getting this.
Are you ever not a victim? Whole world is biased. It's human nature.

Not really.
Yes, really. How many racist hate crimes are by whites? Most, and nearly all. So by this pretty stupid logic (your logic), it must be almost all white people.

whenever a white is the perpetrator of a crime against a black it’s always assumed to be a hate crime. Amad Aubrey, or what his name is, was a black presumed to be a victim in a hate crime, even though there was no evidence of race being a motivating factor in the presumed crime. Why was that a national news story? Do you really think if the races were reversed it would be? Come on.

Of the four attacks mentioned in the article, none of them have any evidence to support a racial motivation. Only one was perpetrated by a white guy but white dudes will take all the blame anyway.
We really have no idea who is committing them. Mostly males is probably a very safe bet, though.

We really have no idea who is committing them. Mostly males is probably a very safe bet, though.

Uhh does the name Yahya Muslim not have a certain ethnic flair to it? How about Antoine Watson? Malaysia Goo? Yep, all sounds like good ol boys from flyover country to me.

Forum List

Back