More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans

China virus is not a slur but an valid identifier, like Spanish flu or Montezuma's Revenge.
Exactly, this is the excuse racists have been using for using these racial slurs.

Again not really. Politicians that have used term Chinese virus have explained over and over again that it has nothing to do with Chinese people, but rather where the virus has originated. People on the right also hold the government of China responsible for the coverup, which has nothing to do with the Chinese race.

More and more people seem to be taking notice of the rise in racially-motivated violence during the pandemic.

Strop it...this is bullshit...you are playing right into Pelosi's hands...Asians are not being singled out...in case you haven't heard everyone is facing more crime because blue state governors are letting criminals out of prison at a record pace...more bad people on the streets mean more bad things happen....
Stop hanging your shingle on the door of racism...I sure hope they don't let you still teach....you are a sucker...

More Tales of Violence Against Asian Americans
Tales indeed...Tall Tails....

......Asians are not being singled out.........

Did you read the article, or any of dozens more like it?
No I refuse yo be propagandized by race baiters....

So, you hide from information and then claim you know what you’re talking about? What kind of bullshit is that?
I use my own eyes and ears and I've never seen anyone be mean to Asians...if I ever do they will have to face me....because I won't tolerate it for one minuet...but these stories always come out and fizzle in a week or so due to a lack of hard evidence....

Again not really. Politicians that have used term Chinese virus have explained over and over again that it has nothing to do with Chinese people, but rather where the virus has originated. People on the right also hold the government of China responsible for the coverup, which has nothing to do with the Chinese race.
Right...and we all should believe politicians when they tell us things.

So, you hide from information and then claim you know what you’re talking about? What kind of bullshit is that?
I use my own eyes and ears and I've never seen anyone be mean to Asians...if I ever do they will have to face me....because I won't tolerate it for one minuet...but these stories always come out and fizzle in a week or so due to a lack of hard evidence....

:lol:

Lack of hard evidence like the many, many cases caught on camera? Do your "eyes and ears" mean the dozens and dozens of personal accounts are all false? Maybe the would-be attackers are just afraid to do anything when YOU are around because YOU are such a badass?

Lack of hard evidence like the many, many cases caught on camera? Do your "eyes and ears" mean the dozens and dozens of personal accounts are all false? Maybe the would-be attackers are just afraid to do anything when YOU are around because YOU are such a badass?
Remind me again what party does Rambunctious vote for and support.

Remind me again what party does Rambunctious vote for and support.

How would I know?

What cases caught on camera?...personal accounts about racial mistreatment are fabricated regularly and often...I said hard evidence not whining....

Where's yours?
I posted well-known truths. ......

Wow. Did you really post that? Have at least a little self-respect.
Don't be such a disingenuous Twat, Unko-ordinated.

China virus'
Trump has repeatedly called COVID-19 the “Chinese virus,” dating back to March.
'Kung flu'
The president first used the phrase “kung flu” to describe COVID-19 in June at a Tulsa, Oklahoma, rally. As the Washington Post reported, it became a rallying cry for the crowd.

What cases caught on camera?...personal accounts about racial mistreatment are fabricated regularly and often...I said hard evidence not whining....

Forum List

Back