More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Yeah, I wasn't. I have had to deal with these sorts of losers for all of my life.

I frankly don't give a shit about them.
200w.gif

Folks, the facts are this is not a normal occurrence in so many people under the age of 50.

Well I'd say the jab is a better way to meet ones Maker than lining up @ the ole gas chamber for a disinfecting with Zyklon B!!!

Take your pick!

Yet the thread concerns the 'Rona vax....

Last I read, more vaxed have died than the unvaxed......that, if true, is quite unsettling.
Why would you find that "unsettling"?

Are you unaware of the fact that the vast majority of Americans have been vaccinated? Or do you just really suck at math? Or are simply sucking RFK junior's cock? :dunno:

Covid is on the rise again. Two weeks ago there was only about 100 people in omaha hospitals. today it topped 150 and deaths are increasing too. That could be a factor in these deaths. and after Christmas it'll probably be worse. Merry Christmas !

It's the vaccines now killing people, Covid doesn't kill you unless you're already very sick or very old. Or both. Likely both.

But the vaccines are striking people down in their prime.

Death rates are not "opinion". That's called statistics.

This is not going well for you, and will end even more poorly. I do not mean you, personally. I mean this position you have staked out, that the vaccines are awesome and no one is suffering ill effects.
Merry Christmas. I agree with that. they are facts.

Covid is on the rise again. Two weeks ago there was only about 100 people in omaha hospitals. today it topped 150 and deaths are increasing too. That could be a factor in these deaths. and after Christmas it'll probably be worse. Merry Christmas !
Interesting to know how they distinguish between the common cold , flu and the non existent novel virus code named Covid .
The symptoms are identical and lateral flow tests are a complete scam and a bin full of lies . They will give a 97% false positive on pets , fruit and vegetables .

One of the latest CDC scams is to record Cancer deaths ( off into outer space ) as Covid because with zero immunity at the end they all catch a respiratory disease .

But the real belter is that the Omicron strain , and all of its many direct mutations , have the virulence of the common cold .Your covid is the common cold .

Happy Xmas scam , scammers . And to the rest of you , stop being Gullible . DYOR .

You agree that the vaccines are awesome and no one is suffering ill effects?

Because that's a religious belief. It's not a fact.
I believe the vaccines have protected a lot of people and even those who got sick with the vaccines suffered less, were hospitalized less and died less often than those who did not. I was vaccinated and still got it but it was very mild and due to my age and health status I could have been far worse off. I'd call that proof of effectiveness.

I believe the vaccines have protected a lot of people and even those who got sick with the vaccines suffered less, were hospitalized less and died less often than those who did not. I was vaccinated and still got it but it was very mild and due to my age and health status I could have been far worse off. I'd call that proof of effectiveness.
So pleased that you remain reasonably OK.

Shame about the millions --literally -- who are not .
DYOR .

Forum List

Back