More Sudden Deaths in People Under the Age of 50

Yeah, I wasn't. I have had to deal with these sorts of losers for all of my life.

I frankly don't give a shit about them.

It's sure hard to deal with those who want you to die because you don't belong to their cult like Penelope

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Folks, the facts are this is not a normal occurrence in so many people under the age of 50.

I don't know about elsewhere in the country ( Don't get around much anymore. ) but here in Nebraska an awful lot of younger people are overweight and out of shape. That can't be healthy. Merry Christmas !

As part of their analyses, Blankstein and colleagues tried to identify possible risk factors behind the increase in heart attacks among younger adults. They said that traditional risk factors for heart attack, including diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, family history of premature heart attack and high cholesterol, were similar between the two groups. However, the youngest patients were more likely to report substance abuse, including marijuana and cocaine (17.9 percent vs. 9.3 percent, respectively), but had less alcohol use.

The study included a total of 2,097 young patients (<50 years) admitted for a heart attack in two large hospitals. Of these, 20 percent were 40 or younger. Researchers compared young heart attack victims (<50 years vs. ≤40) using patient angiograms, a procedure that uses X-rays to see the heart’s blood vessels and arteries. People in the very young heart attack group were more likely to have disease in only one vessel, suggesting that this disease was still early and confined, yet they had the same rate of bad outcomes. The very young group also had more spontaneous coronary artery dissection—a tear in the vessel wall—which, while rare, tends to be more common in women, especially during pregnancy.

I believe the vaccines have protected a lot of people and even those who got sick with the vaccines suffered less, were hospitalized less and died less often than those who did not. I was vaccinated and still got it but it was very mild and due to my age and health status I could have been far worse off. I'd call that proof of effectiveness.

"I believe...."

That's a religious statement.

As part of their analyses, Blankstein and colleagues tried to identify possible risk factors behind the increase in heart attacks among younger adults. They said that traditional risk factors for heart attack, including diabetes, high blood pressure, smoking, family history of premature heart attack and high cholesterol, were similar between the two groups. However, the youngest patients were more likely to report substance abuse, including marijuana and cocaine (17.9 percent vs. 9.3 percent, respectively), but had less alcohol use.

The study included a total of 2,097 young patients (<50 years) admitted for a heart attack in two large hospitals. Of these, 20 percent were 40 or younger. Researchers compared young heart attack victims (<50 years vs. ≤40) using patient angiograms, a procedure that uses X-rays to see the heart’s blood vessels and arteries. People in the very young heart attack group were more likely to have disease in only one vessel, suggesting that this disease was still early and confined, yet they had the same rate of bad outcomes. The very young group also had more spontaneous coronary artery dissection—a tear in the vessel wall—which, while rare, tends to be more common in women, especially during pregnancy.

Yeah that sudden sharp rise HAS to be....whatever....CANNOT be the shots!

Look at my signature Penny, does the reverse apply? Don't crowd out our hospitals with your vaccine problems?

Are there really more sudden deaths, or are these sudden deaths now noticed and taken advantage of for political purposes?

1671969451337.jpeg

Why would you find that "unsettling"?

Are you unaware of the fact that the vast majority of Americans have been vaccinated? Or do you just really suck at math? Or are simply sucking RFK junior's cock? :dunno:

I would have to say, with the vast majority of Americans vaxed, most only two sticks, they still become quite sick and many die. So vaxed deaths are surpassing the non-vaxed......that is unsettling.

Judging from your cute little attack, if anybody is sucking anyones cock, it would be you on the giving end of Fauci's schwantz.

BTW- Merry Christmas.

It's not. More have died without the shot because of various contributing problems. You need to turn the channel.
Ok...if you insist.

The Washington Post: Covid Is No Longer Mainly A Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated. Here’s Why.
For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine. Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted, according to an analysis conducted for The Health 202 by Cynthia Cox, vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation. (Beard, 11/23)

The paper described a "troubling trend" as the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been "steadily rising" over the past year. "In September 2021, vaccinated people made up just 23 percent of coronavirus fatalities. In January and February this year, it was up to 42 percent," the Washington Post's Fenit Nirappil and Dan Keating wrote. (Pandolfo, 11/23)

The paper described a "troubling trend" as the share of deaths of people who were vaccinated has been "steadily rising" over the past year.

Yes, indeed we are not immortal. My sister died at 47 in 2007, a massive heart attack....
Anecdotes are nice but the data shows there is a growing trend in "excess mortality" that began appearing shortly after the vaccines were rolled out and made compulsory. I pray for my family, especially my 28-year-old daughter, EVERY DAY to be protected from the effects of that vaccination. My wife (an MD) and I are the only members of our family who refused the shots.

Sorry for the loss of your sister. Does heart disease run in your family?

Considering the mutations of viruses I can see no reason to assure people they are effective against all variants, just as with the flu shotz. What the Op is alluding to is that they died from the shot itself, yet they show no proof of such.
Rather difficult to point to a scientific study to bolster the argument when no one seems interested in even trying to see if there is a significant correlation between the spike in sudden, excess deaths and a vaccine. It wouldn't be definitive proof but it would be a start. When young people (50 or under) with no family history of cardiovascular problems suddenly drop dead from a heart attack, it would be simple enough to give that person's vaccine status. No one seems willing to do or even to allow such a study. Funny, that...

Rather difficult to point to a scientific study to bolster the argument when no one seems interested in even trying to see if there is a significant correlation between the spike in sudden, excess deaths and a vaccine. It wouldn't be definitive proof but it would be a start. When young people (50 or under) with no family history of cardiovascular problems suddenly drop dead from a heart attack, it would be simple enough to give that person's vaccine status. No one seems willing to do or even to allow such a study. Funny, that...

"Safe and Effective".

Good phrase. It'll be famous.

They'll put it on headstones. Like a religious chant.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Forum List

Back