More signs of catastrophic collapse of pacific ocean food chain come to us from the Independent medi

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In this new story over at ENENews that Steve Quayle linked to on his website this morning they report scientists are shocked as the fisheries collapse in Alaska and huge parts of the West Coast of the US is "the worst we've seen" with sea life everywhere starving and no babies being born. As we reported back on October 28th on ANP, according to a US govt survey run yearly, the feds and NOAA scientists were stunned by the 'bizarre' results they had found with record low numbers of fish pulled up in their nets from the ocean.
More Signs Of Catastrophic Collapse Of Pacific Ocean Food Chain Come To Us From The Independent Media
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay as dumb or as in denial as you want either way the events are taking place believe it or not. Either way if you are smart enough to keep ahead of the game and store up on a little food at least you have more on you than the average dumb ass who thinks a store is only a hop away and constantly available. The average person in America thinks in fantasy mode that's why these issues go right on by them and right over their head.
Someday it's gonna catch you totally off guard and you were warned but dumb enough to claim the information is just oh so fake.

In this new story over at ENENews that Steve Quayle linked to on his website this morning they report scientists are shocked as the fisheries collapse in Alaska and huge parts of the West Coast of the US is "the worst we've seen" with sea life everywhere starving and no babies being born. As we reported back on October 28th on ANP, according to a US govt survey run yearly, the feds and NOAA scientists were stunned by the 'bizarre' results they had found with record low numbers of fish pulled up in their nets from the ocean.
More Signs Of Catastrophic Collapse Of Pacific Ocean Food Chain Come To Us From The Independent Media
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay as dumb or as in denial as you want either way the events are taking place believe it or not. Either way if you are smart enough to keep ahead of the game and store up on a little food at least you have more on you than the average dumb ass who thinks a store is only a hop away and constantly available. The average person in America thinks in fantasy mode that's why these issues go right on by them and right over their head.
Someday it's gonna catch you totally off guard and you were warned but dumb enough to claim the information is just oh so fake.
Most food stores only have a 72 hour supp;y of food to last until the next truck comes in, during normal food purchasing. We have food and water to last a while and we rotate it. Anyone who doesn't is risking starving if a bad thing happens.

If worse comes to worse we can eat this:
BR_AmmoPhoto.jpg

If they want to cripple this country, shut off the supply of diesel fuel.

The Germans recently did a study on flying insects. They found that 3/4 of the entire biomass of flying insects have disappeared over the last thirty years. I am pretty sure it is too late for us. Eat, drink and be marry for tomorrow we die. Hopefully the next stewards of the planet will be smarter. Maybe machines will be ok. They say that a computer will be as smart as us in a few years, maybe machines are a better option than us. I find myself glad that I am nearing the end of my run here. I kinda wish I had not had kids though, I have a feeling the next century will be full of woe!

As Venezuelans Go Hungry, The Military Is Trafficking In Food

The food shortages in Venezuela are so bad,
young girls are already getting trafficked in neighboring countries just to be able to eat.
When they stole from the Corporate's their assets there they sealed their fate. They simply did not play it smart and put in laws to protect the people of the country instead they went full communist and declared assets belonged to the state which was a bad move. They could have done it a different way.

Last edited:
Venezuela? That would be a Green, Renewable, Energy failure that caused the collapse of the economy. It sucks when all your electricity comes from one hydro electric dam, and you suffer a drought.

A link to a website with links?

But no links to any facts?

Yet, there are facts that contradict the propaganda. The facts are simple, the Oceans have been over-fished decades before any hint of Global Warming. We could also state, that the oceans were over-fished when the scientists were screaming Global Cooling.
cod.jpg

After years of decline, cod and a community rebound in Newfoundland - The Boston Globe

In the late 1960s, when times were good, local fishermen would catch some 800,000 metric tons a year of the olive-backed fish known as the northern cod. In the 1980s, their catch dropped by more than one-third, but the population still appeared relatively healthy. In 1987, the government estimated there were 940,000 metric tons of cod old enough to reproduce.

But after years of overfishing, changing sea temperatures, and mismanagement, cod had virtually vanished. By the time Canadian officials declared the moratorium in 1992, they estimated the population of mature cod — which are vital to a sustainable fishery — had plummeted 60 percent in five years. Three years later, even after almost all fishing stopped, the population had dropped even more precipitously, to less than 10,000 metric tons of the adult fish.

Yet, there are facts that contradict the propaganda. The facts are simple, the Oceans have been over-fished decades before any hint of Global Warming. We could also state, that the oceans were over-fished when the scientists were screaming Global Cooling. View attachment 159925

After years of decline, cod and a community rebound in Newfoundland - The Boston Globe

In the late 1960s, when times were good, local fishermen would catch some 800,000 metric tons a year of the olive-backed fish known as the northern cod. In the 1980s, their catch dropped by more than one-third, but the population still appeared relatively healthy. In 1987, the government estimated there were 940,000 metric tons of cod old enough to reproduce.

But after years of overfishing, changing sea temperatures, and mismanagement, cod had virtually vanished. By the time Canadian officials declared the moratorium in 1992, they estimated the population of mature cod — which are vital to a sustainable fishery — had plummeted 60 percent in five years. Three years later, even after almost all fishing stopped, the population had dropped even more precipitously, to less than 10,000 metric tons of the adult fish.

Hi elektra
And have scientists found a way to clean up the great patches of plastic shards suffocating oceans and sealife in several locations across the globe:
Great Pacific Garbage Patch

Regardless of the natural or unnatural causes of temperature changes (an est. 80% is naturally occurring, only 20% is manmade and of that 20% only 2% would be affected by making all the changes that environmentalists are blaming on corporations for production and emissions), the common factor is POLLUTION and REDUCING the unnatural waste that is contaminating land, rivers and oceans and both plants and animals in the ecosystems affected.

We can't deny that dumping plastic, cars, computers, etc and releasing toxic chemical contaminants into waterways is BAD for the health of people, society and the planet.

Why argue about the causes or affects of climate, when we AGREE that pollution is bad and natural conservation is good!

Let's focus where we AGREE and expedite solutions. This haggling over global warming is just a distraction so corporate politicians can get money and votes for election without solving the real problems that are still left for us to address.

And have scientists found a way to clean up the great patches of plastic shards suffocating oceans and sealife in several locations across the globe:
Great Pacific Garbage Patch
Garbage is suffocating the oceans? Ha, ha. Fiction based on fact, at best. And you believe only a "scientist" can come up with a way to pick up garbage. I followed your link and had to laugh at this simpleton quote from the bureaucracy in our government.

Dianna Parker from the NOAA Marine Debris Program explains what a garbage patch is and isn't, what we know and don't know, and what we can do about this ocean-sized problem.

Yes Dianna Parker, please explain to all of us, what a garbage patch is.

This is another example of how we need to fire 90% of the people in our government. The link goes on to tell us how all this garbage collects in a couple spots and how we need to find a solution? Uh, we could do what we do just about everywhere in the USA, pick it up?

If you think this is a problem only a scientist can solve then you are part of the problem, sorry, but seriously?

Let's focus where we AGREE and expedite solutions. This haggling over global warming is just a distraction so corporate politicians can get money and votes for election without solving the real problems that are still left for us to address.

Over-fishing is a problem. Canada has fixed the Cod problem, now we have to fix our Democrats are killing the earth problem. If you are worried about the oceans, you must oppose offshore wind farms and embrace the solutions that Canada has demonstrated, work.

Between the increasing acidity, garbage, agricultural runoff, we are going to see the collapse of the ocean food chain. And with that goes the primary source of protean for about 2 billion humans.

The offshore mills provide a haven for fish. You cannot trawl around the mills.

We can't deny that dumping plastic, cars, computers, etc and releasing toxic chemical contaminants into waterways is BAD for the health of people, society and the planet.

Yes we can, we can emphatically declare that this is not a problem that needs to be addressed.
Get bent electra, if you are not smart enough to understand that trash contains harmfull chemicals that kill and sicken both people and animals then you have the iq of a rock. Pollution is a problem and it does need addressed. I know of some brown sites you can hang out in and we can let nature take it's course and then we will have one less fucking idiot to contend with on this site.

Get bent electra, if you are not smart enough to understand that trash contains harmfull chemicals that kill and sicken both people and animals then you have the iq of a rock. Pollution is a problem and it does need addressed. I know of some brown sites you can hang out in and we can let nature take it's course and then we will have one less fucking idiot to contend with on this site.
You believe we are dumping cars into the rivers and oceans? That this is problem? How about showing us where this is happening? Certainly we need the scientists to address how we can correct this. So go ahead, do something other than insult, address the point, I state that cars being dumped into our waterways is not a problem, you have taken issue with that, so show us where this is a problem.

it's probably the Japan nuclear plant catastrophe that has accelerated the die off and has put the nail in the coffin for the fishing on the Pacific coast.... gosh I hope not.....

So many examples of over-fishing being the problem, not Global Warming.

Goliath Grouper
Goliath grouper populations declined throughout their range during the 1970s and 1980s due to increased fishing pressure from commercial and recreational fishers and divers.

This led to a prohibition from harvest in U.S. waters in 1990.

Goliath grouper populations have substantially recovered since the harvest prohibition took effect. There have been increases in abundance in certain areas (e.g., Tampa Bay, Charlotte Harbor and the Ten Thousand Islands), and the distribution of goliath grouper populations has extended into areas of its former range throughout Florida, including the Big Bend and Panhandle regions.

Another fact, that is ignored by those who spread the propaganda that is Global Warming.

Why Florida's manatee population is rebounding
Why Florida's manatee population is rebounding

Florida's manatee population is rebounding after numerous and ongoing conservation efforts, leading to a proposed downgrade of the species from the "endangered" status.
And you think that is making up for the vast populations of fish, and their habitats, like the coral reefs are disappearing?

The Germans recently did a study on flying insects. They found that 3/4 of the entire biomass of flying insects have disappeared over the last thirty years. I am pretty sure it is too late for us. Eat, drink and be marry for tomorrow we die. Hopefully the next stewards of the planet will be smarter. Maybe machines will be ok. They say that a computer will be as smart as us in a few years, maybe machines are a better option than us. I find myself glad that I am nearing the end of my run here. I kinda wish I had not had kids though, I have a feeling the next century will be full of woe!
5DownerWackyPack.jpg

And you think that is making up for the vast populations of fish, and their habitats, like the coral reefs are disappearing?
Your premise is wrong, one can not reply to, "false premises". If you care to actually LINK to something, than maybe we could have a conversation, until then you should simply continue rating my posts, "funny". That is what you are best at.

Forum List

Back