More Shoes Drop in the Paul Pelosi Story

Special privileges by the elite is the issue. Pelosi during lockdowns that other people got arrested for etc etc.

Whatever Pelosi did has no bearing on this case. But your comment is further proof that you want Paul Pelosi punished because you don't like his wife...

Paul got hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife. It’s not a private family matter.

What contracts? Can you provide anything to substantiate your claim?

Maybe not mandatory…if the other driver was injured, the penalty increaes significantly.

People fuck up, shit happens….its just funny as fuck that its Pelosi’s husband. Fuck his insider trading ass. I hope he has a bruised shin that hurt like hell.

You sure about that?

Please post a link to the relevant statute which dictates that..
If there was any injury at all he can be convicted of Felony DUI.

Interesting 4 and 1/2 hours to process him...

"Booking" comes at the end of "processing". There could be any myriad of reasons why it took them as long as it did, although such a delay in booking is not unusual at all...

He was that intoxicated... Had to have a BA of about 0.2 for that approximate time to sober up..

Why are you assuming he didn't submit to a breathalyzer at the scene?

Whatever Pelosi did has no bearing on this case. But your comment is further proof that you want Paul Pelosi punished because you don't like his wife...
funny, a demofk making such a statement. All demofks wanted every child of Trump's locked up for being his kids. hilarious you don't see your own hypocrisies. I am laughing at you though. I'm waiting for the 'not me' moment here.

If there was any injury at all he can be convicted of Felony DUI.

Do you bother to read your own links?

Driving under the influence can be charged as a felony in California in 3 situations:
  1. when the DUI is a 4th offense within a 10-year period,
  2. when the driver has a prior felony DUI conviction, or
  3. when the driver causes an accident in which another person sustains bodily injury or is killed.

None of those scenarios fits the case of Paul Pelosi. The other driver wasn't injured. This was not his fourth DUI, nor did he have a previous felony DUI conviction.

You just made the strongest case possible for this not being charged as a felony...

What contracts? Can you provide anything to substantiate your claim?
Paul is part of government by getting wealthy from the government.

Forum List

Back