More Shoes Drop in the Paul Pelosi Story

Law says mandatory jail time.
Place a bet?
NO, it isn't, first offense. wasn't being a dick, didn't refuse a breathalyzer, etc.

A heavy fine.

For a person, that old and rich.

NO excuse for not knowing better.
A cab, uber and lyft are a phone call away, plus you can have one or two drinks, while you wait, likely take a third with you.

For some reason that hasn’t been fully explained yet, it took law enforcement officers more than four hours to book him after he was arrested. He wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m.

It's not unusual for it to take a while before someone is booked. I had a kid who used to work for me who was out bar-hopping with friends. He got pulled over, and arrested, at around 9:30pm. He wasn't booked until almost 3:00am...

Was he resisting a breathalyzer?

Most attorneys will tell you that you should NEVER submit to a breathalyzer...

Causing a problem?

Such as?

Were they debating whether or not to charge him?

Probably not...

It’s not clear.

It's probably very clear to those involved. Paul Pelosi is a private citizen and, as such, you really have no right to know...

And if he was still blowing more than 0.08 after that time, what was he like at the time of the crash?

How do you know he didn't take the breathalyzer at the scene of the crash? That's where the breathalyzer would most commonly administered...

He was released about three hours after he was booked on $5000 bail.

And?

But now there’s more information on the accident. Pelosi was allegedly driving drunk when he piloted a 2021 Porsche through a stop sign while crossing State Route 29 and drove right into the path of an oncoming car driven by Jesus Lopez, 48, at about 10:26 p.m. So based on the report, Pelosi allegedly caused the crash.

This isn't breaking news. We knew this from the onset...

Notice he wasn’t driving an electric vehicle, but a nice gas-guzzling new Porsche.

This could not be more irrelevant...

Nancy Pelosi isn’t talking about her husband’s arrest. She has no problem going after anyone and everyone else, but his arrest, she’s calling a “private matter.”

It is a private matter, despite your desire that it wasn't.

You say Nancy Pelosi has no problem going after anyone and everyone, well, when was the last time she "went after" a private citizen who'd been charged with DUI?

You want all of this public because you dislike Nancy Pelosi. I hate her, too, but her husband's problems shouldn't be public fodder, just as you wouldn't want yours to be.

Unfortunately, your link is to an uber-conservative website, so it's difficult not to see the bias there. Lastly, your post is almost entirely plagiarized from that link, without any acknowledgement from you...

NO, it isn't, first offense. wasn't being a dick, didn't refuse a breathalyzer, etc.

A heavy fine.

For a person, that old and rich.

NO excuse for not knowing better.
A cab, uber and lyft are a phone call away, plus you can have one or two drinks, while you wait, likely take a third with you.
It’s his 2nd DUI. First he hit someone.

Nancy Pelosi is a shitty wife and no wonder her husband is an alcoholic. She would drive any man to drink.

I know a woman who had two glasses of wine at a Happy Hour on her way home from work. She was arrested for suspicion of DUI.

She's anything but an alcoholic...

It's not unusual for it to take a while before someone is booked. I had a kid who used to work for me who was out bar-hopping with friends. He got pulled over, and arrested, at around 9:30pm. He wasn't booked until almost 3:00am...

Most attorneys will tell you that you should NEVER submit to a breathalyzer...

Such as?

Probably not...

It's probably very clear to those involved. Paul Pelosi is a private citizen and, as such, you really have no right to know...

How do you know he didn't take the breathalyzer at the scene of the crash? That's where the breathalyzer would most commonly administered...

And?

This isn't breaking news. We knew this from the onset...

This could not be more irrelevant...

It is a private matter, despite your desire that it wasn't.

You say Nancy Pelosi has no problem going after anyone and everyone, well, when was the last time she "went after" a private citizen who'd been charged with DUI?

You want all of this public because you dislike Nancy Pelosi. I hate her, too, but her husband's problems shouldn't be public fodder, just as you wouldn't want yours to be.

Unfortunately, your link is to an uber-conservative website, so it's difficult not to see the bias there. Lastly, your post is almost entirely plagiarized from that link, without any acknowledgement from you...
Special privileges by the elite is the issue. Pelosi during lockdowns that other people got arrested for etc etc.

Paul got hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife. It’s not a private family matter.

I know a woman who had two glasses of wine at a Happy Hour on her way home from work. She was arrested for suspicion of DUI.

DUI is DUI. What is it you can't figure out?

If he broke the law punish him. That's how it goes folks. This really is not that big of a deal. Republicans have had the same thing happen.

But I guess you guys are virtue signaling again.

For some reason that hasn’t been fully explained yet, it took law enforcement officers more than four hours to book him after he was arrested. He wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m. Was he resisting a breathalyzer? Causing a problem? Were they debating whether or not to charge him? It’s not clear. And if he was still blowing more than 0.08 after that time, what was he like at the time of the crash? He was released about three hours after he was booked on $5000 bail.

(AT LEAST HE DIDNT INVOKE HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE IN BAIL FREE CALIFORNIA)

But now there’s more information on the accident. Pelosi was allegedly driving drunk when he piloted a 2021 Porsche through a stop sign while crossing State Route 29 and drove right into the path of an oncoming car driven by Jesus Lopez, 48, at about 10:26 p.m. So based on the report, Pelosi allegedly caused the crash. Notice he wasn’t driving an electric vehicle, but a nice gas-guzzling new Porsche. . . .

Nancy Pelosi isn’t talking about her husband’s arrest. She has no problem going after anyone and everyone else, but his arrest, she’s calling a “private matter.”

Huh, one of the great mysteries of life, how the husband of the Speaker of the House, and rabid leftist in a state dominated by rabid leftists, got treated extra special. A great mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Causing an accident moves it into felony territory but you can almost bet he's going to get a plea down to something like careless driving if he can't get the case tossed out completely.

People's tolerances very greatly. My ex could just smell a beer and she'd be acting drunk in fifteen minutes.

Forum List

Back