More Republicans would fight an invasion that democrats

No person knows their fighting capacity until forced to fight.

That being said more people on the right have prior military training, as well as weapons training.

And people on the left are more apt to submit to power, so I would think you would get more Quislings from the left than the right.

Most people under occupation just try to get through the occupation.
Except for some African Americans and some Antifa we do not know what we have. And the ones mentioned are on the left. Crossing the line when it comes to violence is when we all will know. Either way I see no support to save cities and Blue areas from those who from Red areas.

Except for some African Americans and some Antifa we do not know what we have. And the ones mentioned are on the left. Crossing the line when it comes to violence is when we all will know. Either way I see no support to save cities and Blue areas from those who from Red areas.

The leftist violence the summer of 2020 on was designed to never cross a specific line, to be violent and destructive, but not use firearms or other established weapons, instead to use improvised weapons and non specific targeting. Add that to cell based structures as well as complete masking and non-cooperation with identification of those perpetrating either personal or property damage, and you get a false sense of the "gung-ho nature" of those on the left.

We have millions of invaders here now. Would they leave or side with the newly arrived?

Russia only has to promise the invaders already here spoils of war. Kill the white family in that house and it's yours.

More Republicans would fight an invasion that democrats​

If Putin invaded, Republicans would call him a Genius

It would be hilarious to see what would happen should the US institute a draft for military service.
Can’t have my kid.
5C60D2C4-ACD2-45DB-A802-4AE23E3C750E.jpeg

Conservatives have been stockpiling guns and ammo for the day when Commies come streaming across our border and will face the wrath of the NRA

It is a MAGA fantasy
Not conservatives. I am a conservative and own guns but I own them because I like them, nothing more. These fruitcakes are the majority of the MAGA crowd and are excessive in everything they do or say. They stockpile the guns and ammo to kill or intimidate all the rest of us. Luckily, they are a minority and severely out gunned.

You have no idea how to use them. Probably end up shooting your own dick off, you brave little soldier.

You do know you would be betting your life on that, don't you. I guess a supporter of Putin like you would underestimate his enemy and over estimate his own. If you want to live like they live under Putin, denounce your citizenship and move to Russia.

You do know you would be betting your life on that, don't you. I guess a supporter of Putin like you would underestimate his enemy and over estimate his own. If you want to live like they live under Putin, denounce your citizenship and move to Russia.

That's an idiotic assessment, what makes you think I support Putin? Was that something you just pulled out of your ass?

I own guns that ordinary Russian citizens would be prohibited from owning, and have carried a G19 every day for the last 11 years. Why would I support some shithole country that doesn't have a 2A?

The Dems tried to require females to register for the draft...

... but quietly dropped that provision in December 2021...

Well, with the exception on the leftist feminazis, women are a far more precious resource than men and should be protected.

Forum List

Back