More Republicans would fight an invasion that democrats

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

As Ukrainians valiantly fight to defend their nation against a Russian invasion, a Quinnipiac University national poll of U.S. adults asked people whether they would fight or flee if they faced that situation — the poll found that while a whopping 68% Republicans said they would remain and fight, just 40% of Democrats said they would stick around and fight. Among independents, 57% said they would stay and fight

And it makes sense really. Leftism is destroying the entire globe, so democrats would feel at home going to any other Leftist shit hole like China or Russia, but conservatives know this is their last stand

There is literally no where else to run.

WOLVERINES!

1646753988009.gif

As Ukrainians valiantly fight to defend their nation against a Russian invasion, a Quinnipiac University national poll of U.S. adults asked people whether they would fight or flee if they faced that situation — the poll found that while a whopping 68% Republicans said they would remain and fight, just 40% of Democrats said they would stick around and fight. Among independents, 57% said they would stay and fight

And it makes sense really. Leftism is destroying the entire globe, so democrats would feel at home going to any other Leftist shit hole like China or Russia, but conservatives know this is their last stand

There is actually a greater benefit if those who are neither prepared nor capable in regards to fighting, flee.

It removes the drain on remaining resources, helps eliminate the irrelevant opinions of people who are not invested ...
And reduces the overall number of incidental casualties regarding individuals that have no business being there to start with.

I don't know if I would fight for a blue state unless it was important tactically/strategically. Even then I've have to watch my six least the dems that sided with the invader gave away my position.

That is how low my opinion of dems are.....I know I would give-up most of NOtVA and just try to hold the passes along Manassas Mountain.

Well that makes sense. Most Democrats think "guns are icky."

Let's verify that 57%. And I am going to use your own cite and something even more accurate to come to the proper percentile. Here goes.

Your cite states that 52% of the Dems would flee. Not 60% (40 from 100 is 60). Now for how we all get these figures. Hang tight. This is going to be painful. Eeeeeggggg, Augggg, here it comes. According to my ass, it agrees with the 52%.

Conservatives have been stockpiling guns and ammo for the day when Commies come streaming across our border and will face the wrath of the NRA

It is a MAGA fantasy

I don't know if I would fight for a blue state unless it was important tactically/strategically. Even then I've have to watch my six least the dems that sided with the invader gave away my position.

That is how low my opinion of dems are.....I know I would give-up most of NOtVA and just try to hold the passes along Manassas Mountain.
I always believed if it comes to this it would be regional and localized with being wary of people from the outside. Most flyover people have no relationship with city folk. Many city folk have moved to semi rural areas or rural areas though. Massive areas within many blue states are red in land. The key is what the police and military do.

Yes they are totally FOS...You only find
out when bullets start flying...

Last edited:
Conservatives have been stockpiling guns and ammo for the day when Commies come streaming across our border and will face the wrath of the NRA

It is a MAGA fantasy

I know ... Those folks are crazy ... There's enough Commies here already ... :auiqs.jpg:
They can be thankful I am not worried about them.

The gaslighting has progressed to who would fight the Russians from who would defend the Ukrainians!

It is a MAGA fantasy

No person knows their fighting capacity until forced to fight.

That being said more people on the right have prior military training, as well as weapons training.

And people on the left are more apt to submit to power, so I would think you would get more Quislings from the left than the right.

Most people under occupation just try to get through the occupation.

Probably because you're a brainwashed functional moron politically. You'd fight an invasion except if a Dem is in charge....You would want to fight for Trump martial law too lol aarrggghhhhh

No surprise here. Many Democrats hate America, even some in Congress.

Plus, many think guns are bad, and should not even be used in self defense.

Probably most importantly, lots of Democrats think the government should provide for the people, as opposed to get burdens out of the way for people to provide for themselves. This attitude of wanted "free stuff" that other people pay for is consistent with the poll that says when it is time to pull your weight, the lazy and weak go into hiding.

1646755879183.png

Forum List

Back