More Republican Voter Fraud

Well..I do have to admit..that there is some voter fraud out there, but I doubt that it's going to change a whole lot....does seem to be mostly Republicans indulging in the practice~

The wife of a northwestern Iowa county supervisor has been charged with 52 counts of voter fraud for her actions during her husband’s failed bid to run for Congress in 2020, the Department of Justice said Thursday.
Kim Phuong Taylor, of Sioux City, Iowa, allegedly filled out and forced others to submit dozens of voter registrations, ballot request forms and absentee ballots that had false information as her husband sought the Republican nomination for the state’s 4th U.S. Congressional District, the DOJ said.

• Taylor allegedly signed documents for voters without their permission and allegedly told voters that they could sign documents for relatives who weren’t present, according to the DOJ.
  • She faces 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, as well as three counts of registration fraud and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.
  • Taylor, if convicted, faces a maximum penalty of five years for each count, the DOJ said.
  • Her husband, Jeremy Taylor, is a former Iowa House member who finished third in a race for the Republican nomination for Iowa's 4th U.S. Congressional District seat, the Associated Press reports. The winner, Randy Feenstra, was elected to Congress in November 2022.
  • Jeremy Taylor, who represents District 5 on the Woodbury County board, is not accused of any wrongdoing, per the Sioux City Journal. He is up for reelection in 2024.
The fact that its possible for someone to commit 52 counts a voter fraud is a travesty. Maybe we ought to... oh, i dont know... make it harder for people to cheat? :dunno:

Because republicans have been about fighting demographics. Instead of trying to grow their support, they cling to their supporters who are becoming a minority of the population.

The only way they can hold onto a majority of the vote, is to make voting as tipped toward their demographics as possible.
Suburban, where people drive, vs urban where people don't need a drivers license.
This coming from the side that has embraced Open Borders and illegals voting and is losing its working class vote. As for “drivers licenses”, they are a form of state-issued ids; which is definitely required in rural, suburban, and urban areas alike.

Democrats grow their demographics…. By any means possible, legal or otherwise.

Dem election fraud has tempted some Republicans into fighting back via election fraud.

The thing about these clowns is they'll bring up some oddity story of one Republican casting fake votes, but fight us on every measure to limit fraudulent voting. Instead they want to expand the ability for people to cheat elections.

This story in the OP was about a foreigner that used absentee ballots and applications to cast these votes; in other words, mail-in voting. And what have Democrats wanted to do since covid? Expand mail-in voting.

The thing about these clowns is they'll bring up some oddity story of one Republican casting fake votes, but fight us on every measure to limit fraudulent voting. Instead they want to expand the ability for people to cheat elections.

This story in the OP was about a foreigner that used absentee ballots and applications to cast these votes; in other words, mail-in voting. And what have Democrats wanted to do since covid? Expand mail-in voting.
That's because Dems are lying dishonest lowlife scumbags.

Republicans can’t win without cheating Big League
Cheating that includes unlawful gerrymandering such as in Florida (not the gerrymandering ‘everybody’ does) and efforts to suppress votes such as Republicans opposing early voting and voting by mail and Republicans closing voting venues in communities of color.

The right’s war on democracy is comprehensive and on-going.

Cheating that includes unlawful gerrymandering such as in Florida (not the gerrymandering ‘everybody’ does) and efforts to suppress votes such as Republicans opposing early voting and voting by mail and Republicans closing voting venues in communities of color.

Republicans have elevated cheating on elections to a new level

It has moved beyond dead people voting and voting multiple times to….

Filing frivolous claims and expecting partisan Republican judges to support them
Pressuring local election official to overrule the voters
Fake electors
Demanding a Vice President overturn the state
Storming the Capitol to intimidate Congress

If you leftists didn't have lies, you'd have nothing. Polls are decided on by local officials, not the Republican party. If a location is closed in a minority community, 9 times out of 10 it's by local Democrat officials. The OP is about a woman that used absentee ballots and applications to try to cheat the election, in other words mail-in voting. If Republicans can make it to vote on voting day, so can Democrats. I know they are much less intelligent, but they can still figure that out.

Do you know the woman?

Or are you just assuming she is a "foreigner" because she does not have an American sounding name?

I didn't read the OP, I read a link somebody posted to Facebook. She's Vietnamese. You know, one of those third-world countries the Democrats are bringing in people from by the millions?

If you leftists didn't have lies, you'd have nothing. Polls are decided on by local officials, not the Republican party. If a location is closed in a minority community, 9 times out of 10 it's by local Democrat officials. The OP is about a woman that used absentee ballots and applications to try to cheat the election, in other words mail-in voting. If Republicans can make it to vote on voting day, so can Democrats. I know they are much less intelligent, but they can still figure that out.
Republican State Houses allocate funds for running elections and for some reason, short change those in urban areas

Then provide the link.

Or be assumed to be lying yet again.

Who is Kim Phuong Taylor?

Born in 1973, Kim Phuong Taylor is the wife of Republican politician Jeremy Taylor.

According to Jeremy's official biography, the couple met while Jeremy Taylor was teaching at a university in Vietnam. They have six kids.

I didn't read the OP, I read a link somebody posted to Facebook. She's Vietnamese. You know, one of those third-world countries the Democrats are bringing in people from by the millions?
She is a US Citizen
A REPUBLICAN Citizen

Republican State Houses allocate funds for running elections and for some reason, short change those in urban areas

It has nothing to do with it. They close down polling locations for lack of activity, not lack of money. When there is not enough people voting at a certain location, they close it down and have people vote at the next nearest one which in most cases is only a mile or two away.

Once again Republicans get caught trying to steal an election. Can they win without cheating?

Iowa woman charged with 52 counts of voter fraud in scheme to aid husband in 2020 races

According to a DOJ press release, Phuong Taylor faces more than 50 felony charges, including 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration, and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.
More howler monkey lies. I guess they don't care how stupid they look.

More howler monkey lies. I guess they don't care how stupid they look.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You funny……You said “Howler Monkey”

Say it again, maybe someone will laugh next time

Forum List

Back