More Proud Liberal Moments

But then again... we don't see them doing the same thing at the DEM convention, do we?

As you can plainly see, Diamond Dave said that not me. Please do not be so hasty.

here is a simple equation for you. Now I know you may not be able to follow but try your best:

Diamond Dave does not equal Skull Pilot.

Last edited:
You mean like baby bush's "youthful indiscretions" while drunk driving?

absolutely, I have never defended GW and if you can find a post where i have I'll buy you a Kool Aid cocktail.

And are you equating setting bombs and injuring police officers to a DUI?

As you can plainly see, Diamond Dave said that not me. Please do not be so hasty.
If, but only I could plainly see, SP.

here is a simple equation for you.

Oh Oh! Math...is this going to be on the test?

Now I know you may not be able to follow but try your best:

Diamond Dave does not equal Skull Pilot.

Okay, let me try Diamond Dave does equal Skull Pilot

No, plainly, as you can see, I am not going to be able to follow that.

Can you make it even simpler for me?

absolutely, I have never defended GW and if you can find a post where i have I'll buy you a Kool Aid cocktail.

And are you equating setting bombs and injuring police officers to a DUI?

I'm saying that you can't tar Obama with that brush. Like I said, my old boss was SDS. That doesn't make ME SDS or someone who agrees with that. My objection isn't to having issues with the person who did those things (even though he may have redeemed himself). My objection is to tarring Obama with that brush because he associates with someone who went through that era.

If, but only I could plainly see, SP.

Oh Oh! Math...is this going to be on the test?

Okay, let me try Diamond Dave does equal Skull Pilot

No, plainly, as you can see, I am not going to be able to follow that.

Can you make it even simpler for me?

hey man, you are the one who attributed Dave's quotes to me not once but twice. not my mistake but yours.

I'm saying that you can't tar Obama with that brush. Like I said, my old boss was SDS. That doesn't make ME SDS or someone who agrees with that. My objection isn't to having issues with the person who did those things (even though he may have redeemed himself). My objection is to tarring Obama with that brush because he associates with someone who went through that era.

My problem is exactly that he associates with an admitted terrorist. Ayers should be a pariah IMHO. The fact that dems think he is now legit bothers me and that BHO just dismisses Ayers and calls him just another guy in my neighborhood is disturbing to me.

I wouldn't invite a "redeemed" rapist to babysit my daughter and I would not want a "redeemed" terrorist bomber anywhere near my political campaign.

Forum List

Back