More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gents...how goes it??:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Freezing your balls off yet?

Was mild here in NYC until this week...but not anymore.:backpedal:
Got the nut sack warmers out yet JC? Im reasonably sure Tommy just walking outside now to make ice for a chilled drink...yuk..yuk...

I see Old Rocks back posting st00pid shit again about EV batteries....same stuff as 10 years ago. According to Old Rocks, EV batteries were supposed to have a 1,000 mile range by now!!:eusa_dance:

Got the nut sack warmers out yet JC? Im reasonably sure Tommy just walking outside now to make ice for a chilled drink...yuk..yuk...

I see Old Rocks back posting st00pid shit again about EV batteries....same stuff as 10 years ago. According to Old Rocks, EV batteries were supposed to have a 1,000 mile range by now!!:eusa_dance:
Skooks my friend, nice to hear from you. Been awhile. Yes, freezing my nuts off, and warmers are indeed needed.

Supposed to be 48 today only getting to 35 if that. I am used to this in November. One year we may get 60 degrees and like this year, we're getting 35 degree weather and snow. You know, that stuff we're not supposed to get anymore according to the consensus folks!!!! LMAO. Meteorologists are far more accurate than those punks and losers. I bet none of them are freezing their nuts off. Especially Old Socks.

My low tonight will be -9 deg F... just a warm and cozy night on top of the great divide..

Im laughing..........boys.......our thread here is still the greatest thread in the history of this forum.......by far.......and its not even close. There have been more "views" of this thread alone than all of the climate crusader threads combined.:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

Gents, so a nice week of mild weather in Chitown. Got the christmas decorations up. whew. So, we had two weeks of mild weather and then two weeks of cold weather, and we're now in the second week of what is mild weather again. Cyclical, based on pressure systems not CO2. I'm still waiting for one these AGW nut jobs to explain how CO2 is so mixed up?

Gents, so a nice week of mild weather in Chitown. Got the christmas decorations up. whew. So, we had two weeks of mild weather and then two weeks of cold weather, and we're now in the second week of what is mild weather again. Cyclical, based on pressure systems not CO2. I'm still waiting for one these AGW nut jobs to explain how CO2 is so mixed up?
Wintertime shift is currently happening. Soon it will be too damn cold to do much of anything outside. That polar low is shifting south. areas of Canada are already -30 deg F.

Wintertime shift is currently happening. Soon it will be too damn cold to do much of anything outside. That polar low is shifting south. areas of Canada are already -30 deg F.
I noticed that. Makes it's way here this weekend. can't flipping wait.

We're bracing for a major snow event in the inland northwest. They are calling for 6-12" on Wed. so my Thursday will be shot moving snow. Thankfully, Thurs. is supposed to be sunny and cold.

We're bracing for a major snow event in the inland northwest. They are calling for 6-12" on Wed. so my Thursday will be shot moving snow. Thankfully, Thurs. is supposed to be sunny and cold.
yep and it's coming to Chitown afterward. I can't wait. Not

I was just browsing the all-time low temperature records and it looks like we are very likely to break thousands of Low temp records over the next week or two.

Looking at major cities like Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, Casper WY, Detroit MI, Billings MT, Rapid City SD, among many others will all break records, if their forecasted temperatures are reached. As this storm system moves eastward it is likely to continue to break records across the US. And it won't even be close to the old records. Most will see the records broken by 5 - 8 deg F.

For the 23 of Dec is:
Casper, Wy record -27. Forecast is -33
Billings, MT record -20. Forecast -36
Salt Lake City, Ut record -11. Forecast -22

I could go on, but you get the point. This is going to be a very cold winter.

I was just browsing the all-time low temperature records and it looks like we are very likely to break thousands of Low temp records over the next week or two.

Looking at major cities like Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, Casper WY, Detroit MI, Billings MT, Rapid City SD, among many others will all break records, if their forecasted temperatures are reached. As this storm system moves eastward it is likely to continue to break records across the US. And it won't even be close to the old records. Most will see the records broken by 5 - 8 deg F.

For the 23 of Dec is:
Casper, Wy record -27. Forecast is -33
Billings, MT record -20. Forecast -36
Salt Lake City, Ut record -11. Forecast -22

I could go on, but you get the point. This is going to be a very cold winter.
Weather channel says so

OMG...JC...gonna feel like minus 18 by you on Fri>Sat.
Ball busting!!:scared1:

America getting a gut punch of global warming over the next four days. Dude...I feel for ya....

Hey check this out...found on Twitter group, "Clown World Today"....from the Climate Conference...🤡

Hey...Merry Christmas to all my USMB peeps in here!!
I'm hoping to find Salma Hayek under my tree on Sunday am!!:hyper::hyper:

OMG...JC...gonna feel like minus 18 by you on Fri>Sat.
Ball busting!!:scared1:

America getting a gut punch of global warming over the next four days. Dude...I feel for ya....

Hey check this out...found on Twitter group, "Clown World Today"....from the Climate Conference...🤡

Hey...Merry Christmas to all my USMB peeps in here!!
I'm hoping to find Salma Hayek under my tree on Sunday am!!:hyper::hyper:

I heard this morning that some parts here might see -47 below wind chills. hly fk, that's the coldest in quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back