More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We broke thousands of low temperature records. -42 all time ambient low temperature record in my neck of the woods. Wind chills as low as -67 deg F. We smashed all time low temp records all over Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Utah, and they continue to be broken as this low pressure moves eastward. High winds due to the very low barometric pressures on top of it all. Our high temp yesterday was a balmy -24 Deg F. We finally broke zero about an hour ago as winds are bringing in warmer temps.

There is blocking high pressure over the Atlantic so this could very likely stall over the mid-west. We had just two days with this over us, I fear for your folks over there that might see 7-10 days of these very low temperatures and high winds.

Last edited:
A shout out to Wyoming Department of Transporation...

This is why they say do not go past the ROAD CLOSED red-light barriers. Winds can close a road in minuets, and you do not want to become part of a snow drift...
😎

323867996_870419050769085_8021578908491339018_n.jpg

Just wait until Cali warms up in a few weeks.... There will be a whole lot of regions washed out to sea... Mother Nature can be brutal.
This event in CA is not all that unusual. They had a similar event in Jan. 69, another in the late 70s, and another in early 97. Big snow year followed by a couple of pineapple expresses. The water comes down, floods and next year there's a drought. Meh. Maybe Ellen Degenerate's house will wash away.

Hey JC...a few flakes here this morning. :hyper: :hyper::hyper:. But very few....

Cold as fuck again though...have a car project too. Fail...will have to wait until I can shed these damned nut sack warmers.

Hey Billy...so we gonna see any snow in NYC by February 1st?:uhh:

Hey JC...a few flakes here this morning. :hyper: :hyper::hyper:. But very few....

Cold as fuck again though...have a car project too. Fail...will have to wait until I can shed these damned nut sack warmers.

Hey Billy...so we gonna see any snow in NYC by February 1st?:uhh:
We had flakes yesterday, but temperatures staying above 32. Sweet, no nut sacks for three weeks now!

All that rain in California keeping the Arctic at bay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back