More people saved by guns.

Add some more numbers to the countless lives and property saved bygood guys with guns.
Google valet with gun stops attack on gm worker. A woman came up to the woman's work and they went outside to discuss and the woman started stabbing the woman. The valet pulls out his gun and stops the woman. The victim is in critical condition.

Is he a hero? Gm fired him. Not supposed to have a gun at work. Ain't that a bitch?

More importantly, a life was saved.
He may not have been fired. Or gm changed their mind. He had a ccw permit

It should be a civil rights case.....if bakers have to make cakes for gay couples as a civil right, how can businesses deny employment to someone exercising another right?

31 cases of voter impersonation since 2000.

32,000 gun deaths in America THIS YEAR.

Guess which problem the GOP is trying to fix.

31 cases of voter impersonation since 2000.

32,000 gun deaths in America THIS YEAR.

Guess which problem the GOP is trying to fix.

357 million guns in private hands.

Less than 8,124 used to commit murder, the majority are career criminals murdering other career criminals and using the guns illegally.

That leaves 356,991,8767 million guns in private hands.....not used by the law abiding owners to commit murder.....

Can you tell which number is bigger?

There were 35,000 accidental car deaths....

in 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths....

Guess which object the left hates the most........

Add some more numbers to the countless lives and property saved bygood guys with guns.
Google valet with gun stops attack on gm worker. A woman came up to the woman's work and they went outside to discuss and the woman started stabbing the woman. The valet pulls out his gun and stops the woman. The victim is in critical condition.

Is he a hero? Gm fired him. Not supposed to have a gun at work. Ain't that a bitch?

It should be a civil rights case.....if bakers have to make cakes for gay couples as a civil right, how can businesses deny employment to someone exercising another right?
Not at their workplace.

Not in court either.

Not at their workplace.

Not in court either.

Can a business discriminate in hiring based on Race?

I've come to the conclusion we need to stop thinking we have a gun problem. We have a nut problem. If there were no guns we'd have people stabbing people to death or beating them with baseball bats. Then what? Ban knives and baseball?

We need to figure out why people in America are going nuts.

Rate of mass shootings has tripled since 2011, new research from Harvard shows

Rate of Mass Shootings Has Tripled Since 2011, Harvard Research Shows

Why are 3 times the number of people today crazier than they were in 2011? WHat has changed? Is their lead in our drinking water?

I've come to the conclusion we need to stop thinking we have a gun problem. We have a nut problem. If there were no guns we'd have people stabbing people to death or beating them with baseball bats. Then what? Ban knives and baseball?

Why are 3 times the number of people today crazier than they were in 2011? WHat has changed? Is their lead in our drinking water?

That study is wrong.....it hasn't come close to tripling...they started counting every incident with guns they could find......is hemenway involved.....?

Yeah...I have posted the Mother Jones data....and they have not been increasing...they are lying.

And this is how they lie.........

We used a Statistical Process Control method that analyzes the time interval between each incident. This is more effective than counting the annual number of incidents because it is more sensitive to detecting changes in frequency when the number of events per year is small, as is the case with public mass shootings.

Soooooo...actually counting the incidents that happen each year isn't accurate.....but estimating time between the incidents is........

Never...ever trust gun grabbers....the truth, the facts and the reality do not support any of their claims...so they have to make them up......

And the FBI report they cite....the FBI also reported that those numbers they reported were off....

I have posted about these things in particular quite often........

And this is how they lie.........

We used a Statistical Process Control method that analyzes the time interval between each incident. This is more effective than counting the annual number of incidents because it is more sensitive to detecting changes in frequency when the number of events per year is small, as is the case with public mass shootings.

Soooooo...actually counting the incidents that happen each year isn't accurate.....but estimating time between the incidents is........

Never...ever trust gun grabbers....the truth, the facts and the reality do not support any of their claims...so they have to make them up......

Yes....actually counting the number of events each year....to see how many there actually were....would be the wrong way......because it would actually show no increase in the actual number of mass public shootings.......

And that would just ruin their whole agenda to push for more gun control.......

So they came up with this pixie dust way to show more mass public shootings.....

And here is the actual Mother Jones Mass shooting data.....notice anything about the number of mass public shootings.....and Mother Jones is not a pro gun organization...

If you go to their link, below, you can actually count the number of mass shootings each year.......I have that somewhere but couldn't find it right away.....

Here is the left wing news source...Mother Jones...they hate guns, ..they too have tracked mass shootings...and here is what they found...

If you go to the link they list each year and the specific mass shootings with details....injured, killed, weapons used.....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Sooooo....

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

You are correct. I've been saying that same thing for years. Instead of looking for answers to "why" people kill, our government and media focuses on the "how" people kill. We will ever stop the killing that way but I don't think the left cares.

You are correct. I've been saying that same thing for years. Instead of looking for answers to "why" people kill, our government and media focuses on the "how" people kill. We will ever stop the killing that way but I don't think the left cares.
I don't think the right cares either. Not like they are big on paying for mental health services or doing background checks or preventing anyone from getting a gun

I don't think the right cares either. Not like they are big on paying for mental health services or doing background checks or preventing anyone from getting a gun

Now you are incorrect. We very much want to prevent criminals from getting guns, and those who are mentally unstable. The problem is that we still need to address the violence in our society. "Why" do people, even those who previously aren't mentally unstable, commit violent acts? Whatever is causing Americans to be more violent than other countries also has a effect on the mentally unstable, making them more likely to act out violently.

And it's proven that background checks do nothing to stop violent crime. They are needed for sure, but making them more stringent, more invasive and restricting won't do anything but infringe on our rights.

Now you are incorrect. We very much want to prevent criminals from getting guns, and those who are mentally unstable. The problem is that we still need to address the violence in our society. "Why" do people, even those who previously aren't mentally unstable, commit violent acts? Whatever is causing Americans to be more violent than other countries also has a effect on the mentally unstable, making them more likely to act out violently.

And it's proven that background checks do nothing to stop violent crime. They are needed for sure, but making them more stringent, more invasive and restricting won't do anything but infringe on our rights.
What is making people so angry? Fox? Rush?

What is making people so angry? Fox? Rush?
The economy, mostly.

You just used the magic words "Background Check" as if it has some bearing on criminals and guns......

How does a background check keep criminals from getting guns...or mass shooters? I am still waiting for an anti gunner to explain how they work....since criminals simply use people with clean records to buy their guns, or simply steal them.....nullifying the background check...even the universal background check.....

The only reason for a background check...is to show they don't work to stop gun crime.....then the anti gunners can push universal background checks....and then they won't work...and then the anti gunners can move on to what they really want...registering all guns in private hands...since you can't have Universal background checks without universal gun registration......

Forum List

Back