Sickening corruption and coverup by the Barack Insane Obama and his administration...
An American businessman who worked for years undercover as an FBI confidential witness was blocked by the Obama Justice Department from telling Congress about conversations and transactions he witnessed related to the Russian nuclear industry's efforts to win favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton and influence Obama administration decisions, his lawyer tells The Hill.

“All of the information about this corruption has not come out,” she said in an interview Tuesday. “And so my client, the same part of my client that made him go into the FBI in the first place, says, 'This is wrong. What should I do about it?'"
If President Trump had a shred of integrity, he would instruct his Justice Department to bring both Barack Insane Obama and Hitlery Clinton up on criminal charges. Sadly, he will play the political game like everyone else.

FBI informant blocked from telling Congress about Russia nuclear corruption case, lawyer says

A Canadian company out of Toronto run by comrades halfway across the world, potentially helped create one of the largest national security threats to America, especially if this material finds it's way into the hands of terrorists.

Go figure...

Last edited:
The Obama's and the Clinton's are the most corrupt politicians in U.S. history. Putting two of them together was only going to result in super corruption. And that's exactly what it did. And despite the left's best efforts to deny, deny, deny, the American people are completely aware of the Clinton Corruption Machine. They couldn't stomach any more of it. Enter, President Trump.

It is inexcusable, unforgivable, and downright evil that we would surrender such a critical (not to mention, deadly) material so that Hillary and Bill could get unimaginably wealthy.

FBN's Dobbs: Uranium One 'May Well Turn Out To Be the Biggest Scandal in American Political History' - Breitbart

Your daily "I hate Hillary" thread.

Using Breitbart as a source you rehash all of the lies Trump has been telling about the uranium deal. Since this has been going on all week and it originated with the Russian troll farm posters, I have to ask: What are you trying to deflect from?

A Canadian company out of Toronto run by comrades halfway across the world, potentially helped create one of the largest national security threats to America, especially if this material finds it's way into the hands of terrorists.

Go figure...

Well, Iran can't make Nuclear ICBM's without Barrys cash and materials. Russia can now sell it to them. Clintoons found a way to profit from it......reset button, More flexibility after re-election. Iran will help NK also. Too easy.

Go figure...

There's no export license for the uranium. It can only be sold to American companies.

Why the left attempts to twist, bend, and snake their way into absurd accusations of violations of the Emoluments Clause by President Trump, Hillary Clinton had an actual, text book (and monumental) violation of the Emoluments Clause as Secretary of State. It is far past time she is brought up on criminal charges.
According to The Hill, the FBI, “obtained an eyewitness account – backed by documents –indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation.” Even worse, that was “during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.”
Hillary Clinton sold the national security and best interests of the United States to Russia just so she could get wealthy. Unimaginable greed. The women is pure evil. Sickening.

Dan Gainor: Media won't touch Russian uranium story tied to Hillary, and other epic journalism disasters

The TPS, OPP, RCMP and CSIS watched a Russian business open up in Toronto on the premise of dealing in uranium and didn't keep an eye on it? Didn't help to defend Canadian, American and Western security, while the Clintons benefitted massively. What does that tell you?

We also had a massive Yahoo hacker named Karim Baratov. The RCMP and their pals were once again completely incompetent and in fact complicit in this guys activities. He was 22 and had a couple of homes, six figure vehicles and flashed cash like a rock star and noone noticed. America had to lay charges and alert us, as always.

Who is alleged Yahoo hacker Karim Baratov?

We also had a high ranking military spy bought and paid by Russia which the FBI had to alert Canada about because, well, Canada was busy chasing rabbits and lying about their own citizens to notice. He had access to unique and highly classified military information of the nations of Canada, America and British. Another complete embarassment which is harming our national security. All of this, on top of interfering in American corporations. No wonder our allies don't trust us...

Documents shed a little light on what spy Jeffrey Delisle sold to Russians
U.S. navy documents shed a little light on info Canadian spy sold Russians

Using Breitbart as a source you rehash all of the lies Trump has been telling about the uranium deal.
My dear Canadian friend...this scandal broke long before Donald Trump was ever elected President. :lmao:

Yes and it's been thoroughly debunked, time and time again. Do the question is why are you rehashing yet again?

Why are the Russians pushing this story at this time, because it is the Russians who are pushing it.

Breitbart is the biggest scandal in political history.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything in the OP, so I'll change the subject, say something silly, attack the messenger instead, and maybe somebody who isn't paying much attention will believe me. There's nothing else I can do.

There is absolutely zero excuse for not brining Barack Insane Obama and Hitlery Clinton up on criminal charges. It won't happen of course - the power elite are above the law (thanks to progressives who make sure of it as they know their entire party would be in prison otherwise).
A controversial deal approved by Barack Obama’s administration in 2010 that allowed Russia to purchase a quarter of American uranium reserves, a key resource for developing nuclear weapons, reportedly came at the same time as an FBI discovery of a Russian bribery plot.

FBI's failure to stop Obama nuclear deal despite Russian plot 'reprehensible': Napolitano

Yes and it's been thoroughly debunked, time and time again. Do the question is why are you rehashing yet again?

Why are the Russians pushing this story at this time, because it is the Russians who are pushing it.
Sweetie...why would Russia push as story that incriminates themselves? :cuckoo:

This is an egregious violation of the Emoluments Clause. There is absolutely zero excuse for not brining Barack Insane Obama and Hitlery Clinton up on criminal charges. It won't happen of course - the power elite are above the law (thanks to progressives who make sure of it as they know their entire party would be in prison otherwise).
A controversial deal approved by Barack Obama’s administration in 2010 that allowed Russia to purchase a quarter of American uranium reserves, a key resource for developing nuclear weapons, reportedly came at the same time as an FBI discovery of a Russian bribery plot.

FBI's failure to stop Obama nuclear deal despite Russian plot 'reprehensible': Napolitano

Go figure...

There's no export license for the uranium. It can only be sold to American companies.
and can not be exported.

the whole thing is simply fake news and a lie....Clinton had no part of the deal, the Asst deputy is the one who made the decision for the state dept and went to all the meetings of the other 8 agencies on the commission and he said he was not talked to once, by clinton about it....

Fact check and snopes and politifact has this whole claim by Trump and Briebart as 4 pinnochios...

bill clinton got permission from the State Department ethics lawyers before he agreed to give the speech in Russia, and he was paid LESS than other speeches where he got $750k a speech.... there was no hiding it, like Flynn hid and lied about his Russian appearances and never got the permission from the military to go there....

Trump acolytes just can't seem to think for themselves, and are good little sheep, following the leader..... :(

Your daily "I hate Hillary" thread.
And your daily "I can't bring myself to accept the reality about Hitlery Clinton" post.

I accept the reality that she lost the election and is no longer a factor in US politics. I accepted that on November 9th.

The question is why do you constantly go on and on and on about her? Why are you so obsessed with her and why can't YOU move on?

Using Breitbart as a source you rehash all of the lies Trump has been telling about the uranium deal.
My dear Canadian friend...this scandal broke long before Donald Trump was ever elected President. :lmao:
Yes and it's been thoroughly debunked, time and time again.
It has? I welcome you here and now in this thread to even attempt to "debunk" it. The floor is yours...

It's easy to debunk. The number of voters who prioritized uranium in their decision who to vote for is such a small number it never even shows up in any survey of voter priorities.

Forum List

Back