It's easy to debunk. The number of voters who prioritized uranium in their decision who to vote for is such a small number it never even shows up in any survey of voter priorities.
You should probably start from the beginning of the thread and read everything carefully and slowly. It would appear you're struggling to follow along.

(Hint: Dragonlady is claiming it never happened - not that it happened and cost Hitlery the presidency).

You're the one who claimed this was why she lost the election.

I think it's time Fox News, New York Post, the FBI and anyone else concerned with American security reach out to the RCMP and demand answers about how this company could operate within Canada so loosely. There are a number of reasons Canada isn't trusted and shouldn't be trusted by American authorities but this particular company is an astonishing case of oddities.

If Americans don't demand truth, honesty and accountability from other countries, then you are in trouble. Toronto Police Services, Ontario Provincial Police, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Canadian Security Intelligence Services. Give them a shout, contact local politicians and demand they get answers.

This issue is far too important to just let slide

total right winger sourced horseshit and no proof of quid-pro-quo in sight.
8D938C10-0E20-4946-80B1-BC0A56775144.jpeg

It's easy to debunk. The number of voters who prioritized uranium in their decision who to vote for is such a small number it never even shows up in any survey of voter priorities.
You should probably start from the beginning of the thread and read everything carefully and slowly. It would appear you're struggling to follow along.

(Hint: Dragonlady is claiming it never happened - not that it happened and cost Hitlery the presidency).

No snowflake - I didn’t. I said “prime example”. Reading comprehension. In any case, we were discussing Dragonlady’s response. I can’t believe how you struggle to keep up.

Your daily "I hate Hillary" thread.
And your daily "I can't bring myself to accept the reality about Hitlery Clinton" post.

I accept the reality that she lost the election and is no longer a factor in US politics. I accepted that on November 9th.

The question is why do you constantly go on and on and on about her? Why are you so obsessed with her and why can't YOU move on?

This has to be the most ridiculous post of the day.
Lets just let bygones be bygones,amiright!!
I suppose if a pedophile gets away with his crime,like somebody we all know is trying to pull,that we should just forget about it.

I guess I shouldnt be surprised a leftist is willing to forgive any crime committed by his side for political expediency.

No snowflake - I didn’t. I said “prime example”. Reading comprehension. In any case, we were discussing Dragonlady’s response. I can’t believe how you struggle to keep up.

The uranium deal is not a prime example of why HRC lost. It had nothing to do with why she lost.

This bogus b.s. merely establishes the fact that Hillary did not personality "give the Uranium away".

Nobody believes that. She facilitated the transfer of stock in a corrupt Russian uranium company for a huge bribe to her Clinton Foundation.

Its the kind of games these liberal fools play, I suppose to fools themselves.

Not Right Wing Fake News either. The New York Times validated the essential parts of the story in 2015---before anyone knew the people the Clintons were doing business with---were running a criminal enterprise which was covered up by the Obama Administration, and only came out recently.

The New York Times (4/23/2015):

"The deal made Rosatom one of the world's largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain."

145 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation!

Lock her up!

All complete and utter bovine scatology.. WashPo claims Sec State was not "in the loop".. But the COMMISSION that approves those deals has the Sec State in a leading role. It's garbage and utterly irresponsible journalism.

And I already said that concerns about EXPORTING it -- pale in comparison to the dangers of enabling Russia to dominate the world market in the mining and rights to uranium rich lands. Even WITHOUT export, Russia would control the world market and set volume and prices and be in position to "dial back" the production in ONE of the countries in which they bought right.

Flush the talking points. Pick up the thinking points..

All complete and utter bovine scatology.. WashPo claims Sec State was not "in the loop".. But the COMMISSION that approves those deals has the Sec State in a leading role. It's garbage and utterly irresponsible journalism.

And I already said that concerns about EXPORTING it -- pale in comparison to the dangers of enabling Russia to dominate the world market in the mining and rights to uranium rich lands. Even WITHOUT export, Russia would control the world market and set volume and prices and be in position to "dial back" the production in ONE of the countries in which they bought right.

New York Times (4/23/2015):

The owner of the property in Wyoming where the unranium was mined..."noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regularity Commission that the uranium could not leave the country...yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada"

"....the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistical Services, has the liscence."

Hello!

RSB Logistical Services is the Russian outfit the FBI was secretly investigating, and which has resulted in the Racketering convictions that have just now come to light.

LOCK Her Up!

What proof? What is it? Where is it?

It's indisputable that Hillary ILLEGALLY transmitted classified material on her private server. She skated and you were ecstatic about it. Don't believe me? Just watch James Comey's testimony to congress. You don't have to watch it all, just the first 14 seconds. You won't, of course.

no, that was a preconceived GOP Ad that was a set up, by Gowdy, in the hearing.... that ad ran at minimum 100 times in my market!

If you watched the entire hearing Comey was able to clarify the answers that Gowdy intentionally asked, in the manner he asked, for the campaign ad they were making....

the clinton scheduler, setting up a phone call, with a tiny little C in the copy, mismarked the document AND it was NOT marked classified, it was a PARTIAL marking....

MARKED classified is stamped at the top of the document, with the classification, with who classified it, with the date it was classified, with the Agency that classified it and the date the document is to be DEclassified.

Hillary received NO MARKED CLASSIFIED emails....

When Gowdy asked Comey about devices, Comey answered but what Hillary had testified is she did the email server for convience because she did not WANT TO CARRY TWO SEPARATE devices, a private phone and a government phone....

Comey testified about how many phones and servers she had over the 4 years, that were upgraded or replaced and NOT about her carrying more than one device/one cell phone in her purse....

the whole ad, WAS A LIE....was a set up by Gowdy in the hearing....

and PROOF is ALSO in the fact that the republicans never even requested a charge of perjury against her....

you got some sleazy, slimy, Republicans in Congress.....I suppose that's not anything new....

The owner of the property in Wyoming where the unranium was mined..."noted that despite assurances by the Nuclear Regularity Commission that the uranium could not leave the country...yellowcake from his property was routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada"

"....the transport company doing the shipping, RSB Logistical Services, has the liscence."

Hello!

RSB Logistical Services is the Russian outfit the FBI was secretly investigating, and which has resulted in the Racketering convictions that have just now come to light.

LOCK Her Up!
link? where did you cut and paste from?

the assistant, Deputy Secretary of State attended all the meetings, Hillary did not attend one. she was always on the road....working with far away diplomats etc...

AND

I doubt the heads of the other 8 agencies attended all the meetings either....it was probably their Deputy Asst's as well....

Last edited:
MARKED classified is stamped at the top of the document, with the classification, with who classified it, with the date it was classified, with the Agency that classified it and the date the document is to be DEclassified.

LOL. Hillary transmitted classified information and broke the law and she skated. That is an INDISPUTABLE FACT. Keep spinning. Thanks for the laugh.

Hello!

LOCK Her Up!
link? where did you cut and paste from?

Damn Dumb-Asses. I put on the post that is it from a New York Times Article dated 4/23/2015---that means April 23, 2015.

Do you know how to navigate the internet? I don't do research for numbskulls, but here's a little more to help you along---the article was titled:

CASH FLOWED TO CLINTON FOUNDATION AMID RUSSIAN URANIUM DEAL.

Sound ominous enough to you Clinton Butt-Licks? And here is another little bit of info. Its been apparent since Obama and his Bolshevik hoodlums took over, that one of the Marxist/Alinsky Tactics then adopted was:

Whatever nefarious scheme you are involved in, always accuse Republicans of that scheme.

That appears to be where this whole Trump/Russia Collusion Claim came from.

Fuck Democrats.

LOL. Hillary transmitted classified information and broke the law and she skated. That is an INDISPUTABLE FACT. Keep spinning. Thanks for the laugh.
she didn't break the law or the spirit of the Espionage act laws, and was NOT CHARGED, so you can scream the Republican meme all day long and it won't change.... she is NOT a criminal.

she did not have one single iota of classified top secret information on her computer that CAME FROM the government holding place, their proper place, for top secret classified files, and THIS IS WHY none of the emails that were deemed top secret, 4 email chains, never had markings on them, they were NEVER marked classified on any of these 4 email chains because this allegedly top secret information, was given to them by an outside the government source, syd blumenthal.

Forum List

Back