More Muslim refugees to Europe

The child-rape-enabler continent Zerope will NEVER wake up because Islam is all about exterminating Jews and Americans. And history has proven that this continent of completely amoral, phony, dishonorable, omega-male SCUM OF MY RACE has never met a Jew-hater or America-hater whose cock they wouldn't fellate.

P.S. Europeans hate Americans for the same reason they hate Jews: that continent has a violent, small-penis-complex toward anyone they perceive as wealthier than them. And the Freudian proof is that every time I see a Euro-rape-facilitator scream and yell about Americans or Jews, they ALSO immediately scream and yell about how they hate capitalism and the concept of "wealth." Come on......if that's not a monetary jealousy, what is?

Europe is waking up. The people are taking a nationalistic approach now to get control of their borders.

The EU will be done. Dominos will fall

Goin' from the fire to the fryin' pan...
icon_omg.gif

'Lack of options' force four million to flee from one conflict to another - report
Thursday 15th September, 2016 - For Ahmad al-Rashid, fleeing from his home in Aleppo, northern Syria, to Iraq in 2013 was the safest choice he had.
But after two years as an aid worker there, and watching the situation deteriorate, al-Rashid decided to leave for Britain. "Syria itself was in a crisis, it got worse and worse. Syria and Iraq were the same - so being a refugee in Iraq was just like being in Aleppo," he said at a media briefing organised by aid group Oxfam UK. Around 3.8 million refugees and asylum seekers fled from one conflict zone to another last year, according to an Oxfam report published on Thursday.

Using data from the United Nation's refugee agency (UNHCR), Oxfam found that around 16 percent of the world's refugee and asylum seeker population had fled to countries also in conflict, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Mexico, Sudan, Nigeria and Yemen. "The fact that so many people flee conflict only to end up in another country that's troubled by insecurity shows the lack of options many refugees have," Mark Goldring, Oxfam CEO, said. For example, war-torn Yemen, one of poorest countries in the Middle East with some two million internally displaced people, hosts refugees from other conflict-ridden nations such as Eritrea, Ethiopia, and even Syria, Goldring said.

GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY

The Oxfam report comes a week before U.S. President Barack Obama hosts the first U.N. summit on refugees in New York where he is expected to urge leaders to do more to help refugees in countries like Lebanon, Turkey, Kenya and Jordan. Like many Syrian refugees, Yasser Al Jassem had no intention of fleeing when war broke out in 2011, preferring to die in Syria while opposing President Bashar al-Assad's regime. Al Jassem left the capital Damascus where he worked, and returned to his home village near Aleppo to volunteer as an ambulance driver, pulling people from the rubble after a bombing or air strike. But in 2014, Islamic State militants marched into his village in northern Syria and executed his brother. Now, Al Jassem said, he was wanted by both government forces and the Islamist fighters, also known as ISIS. "My parents and my wife asked me many times, 'Please move to another country that's safe,'" Al Jassem said. It took months of convincing before Al Jassem finally decided to leave Syria and seek asylum in Britain.

A record 65.3 million people were uprooted worldwide last year, many of them fleeing wars only to face walls, tougher laws and xenophobia as they reach borders, according to the UNHCR. "While there has been some effort to welcome refugees, the overall trend has been around deterrence, containment and outsourcing," said Maya Mailer, Oxfam UK's head of humanitarian policy. "The right to claim asylum is being eroded. And in part, it's because the richer countries aren't sharing the responsibility." Al Jassem said it took months to travel through Turkey, Greece, Macedonia and Calais in France, before finally arriving in the northern English city of Manchester, where he now lives with his wife and two-year-old daughter. While grateful for his new life, Al Jassem said he dreams of returning home to be with his friends and elderly parents. "When I think of Damascus, I feel very sad. Could I ever go back to Damascus? I don't want to stay in Europe. I just want a safe place for and we'll go back to Syria. I love my country."

'Lack of options' force four million to flee from one conflict to another - report

Would imagine absorbing them in the workforce is an issue too...
icon17.gif

Median of 59% Across 10 EU Countries Concerned About Increased Terrorism with Refugee Influx
September 20, 2016 | With the influx of 1.3 million refugees and migrant asylum seekers flooding into Europe in 2015, a median 59 percent (59%) across 10 European Union (EU) countries have voiced concern about the prospect of increased terrorism, notes a recent Pew Research Center survey.
The 10 EU countries that make up the survey include: France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Sweden and the UK. According to the Pew survey, “[m]any Europeans are concerned that the influx of refugees will increase the likelihood of terrorism and impose a burden on their countries.” A majority in eight of 10 of the EU countries surveyed believe that “refugees will increase the likelihood of terrorism in our country,” with Hungary (76%) and Poland (71%) having the largest percentage of respondents who say this. “Around six-in-ten in Germany (61%), the Netherlands (61%) and Italy (60%) also think refugees will increase terrorism in their country,” says Pew, and slightly smaller majorities in Sweden (57%), Greece (55%) and the UK (52%) seem to agree.

many_europeans_concerned_refugees_will_increase_domestic_terrorism_chart_courtesy_of_pew_research_center.png

France (46%) and Spain (40%) had the smallest percentage of respondents who answered that “refugees will increase the likelihood of terrorism in our country.” The two countries, France and Spain, were the only countries with a majority of respondents answering that “refugees will not increase the likelihood of terrorism in our country,” at 51 percent and 55 percent respectively. (“The survey was conducted prior to terrorist attacks in France and Germany that occurred over the summer,” notes Pew.) Similarly, a median 50 percent (50%) across the 10 countries surveyed say that refugees and migrants are a burden to society because they “take jobs and social benefits that would otherwise be available to citizens of each nation." Many Europeans also see refugees from the war-torn countries of Syria and Iraq as a major threat.

Of the 10 countries surveyed, the four in closest proximity to the Middle East – Poland (73%), Greece (69%), Hungary (69%) and Italy (65%) – had the largest percentage of respondents saying that a “large number of refugees leaving Iraq and Syria is a major threat to their country.” A majority of respondents from the UK (52%) agreed. Meanwhile, at the time of the survey, respondents in France (45%), Spain (42%), the Netherlands (36%), Germany (31%) and Sweden (24%) appeared less concerned.

Pew: Median of 59% Across 10 EU Countries Concerned About Increased Terrorism with Refugee Influx

Where have they gone?...
confused.gif

Why are 10,000 migrant children missing in Europe?
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 - Why have so many unaccompanied migrant children gone missing in Europe over the last few years?
Europol, the EU's police intelligence unit, estimates that around 10,000 unaccompanied children have gone missing in Europe over the past two years. The BBC World Service Inquiry programme asks why so many have disappeared. "There are different reasons [children] arrive unaccompanied," according to Delphine Moralis, secretary general of Missing Children Europe. "Some of them have been sent by their parents hoping that their child would have a better chance at life, some of these children have been separated from their parents by smugglers as a way of controlling them, and some would have lost their parents in the chaos."

In 2015, according to Missing Children Europe, 91% of the children who arrived in Europe on their own were boys, and 51% were from Afghanistan. But the profile of these unaccompanied children is changing. More girls are arriving in Europe on their own, and the age of the children going missing is getting lower. Last year, for the first time, children as young as four went missing. So what's happened to all these missing children? To put it simply, no-one really knows. That's because when a child from Syria, Afghanistan or Eritrea goes missing in Greece or Italy, nothing much happens. Few border agencies file a missing person's report.

_91760075_migrants.jpg

There are concerns now that smugglers are turning the children they bring into Europe into the hands of traffickers to make more money. Those children might then be pushed into prostitution or slavery. "Smugglers are exploiting the children that they bring into Europe," said Delphine Moralis. "The problem is that these children often turn to the people who got them into Europe, rather than to the authorities and that makes them vulnerable." Gulwali Passarlay left Afghanistan aged 12, and it took him over a year to make it to Britain. He was separated from his brother almost immediately by the smugglers, so had to make the gruelling journey on his own.

He walked for days, hid in the back of lorries, jumped out of moving trains, and spent two weeks in an adult prison in Turkey before finally arriving on the Turkish coast. There, he was taken to a boat big enough for 20 people. There were 120 of them inside. "The boat broke down," he said. "This was the first time I'd seen the sea. I was terrified. I said to God, 'I don't want to die here. Not here in the Mediterranean. My Mum will never know whether I'm dead or alive'." Minutes before the boat sank, the coastguard found them and took them to Greece. Gulwali was handed over to the police, then the army. His fingerprints were taken and then he was given the devastating news: he'd have to leave within a month or be deported.

MORE

Europe is waking up. The people are taking a nationalistic approach now to get control of their borders.

The EU will be done. Dominos will fall
I DEFY any of you LIB scum to take YOUR family for a walk in ANY downtown European city.
'Young Muslim men' have taken over these downtowns!
Your young teenage girls are in for a 'treat'!
If Hillary wins you can look forward to having your daughters spate on and WORSE!

Forum List

Back