More money wasted going back to the Moon!$

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
More money is being wasted , that could be spent here on Earth helping people in need, with another boonedogle plan to revisit the lifeless rock called the Moon!. There is nothing there on the Moon! America.! Why waste billions to go to a lifeless rock in Space. Are those people sane in many of those space programs?. Your thoughts, and yes I know we got Tang and velcro from first Moon missions.!?$So what.! Spend the money here on Earth some people still don't have toilets, and clean drinking water.!! here on Earth.!!

But the elites are dead set on moving to a new planet after they have ruined this one exploiting it for a profit.

Its insane I tell you. Those Democratic elitist are always wasting the tax payers money.

It would be far better to abandon the moon and all of space exploration to the chinese where they could destroy us at leisure. Not to mention the wealth in the lunar soil.

they don't need to send people to the moon or mars
they can just us the robot rovers
it's much safer and cheaper
it would be cool to have live streaming cameras on the moon that look back at the earth

Some people have a personal obsession with a given topic, and they start thread after thread, over and over again that are all essentially the same pissing in the wind whining.

More money is being wasted , that could be spent here on Earth helping people in need, with another boonedogle plan to revisit the lifeless rock called the Moon!. There is nothing there on the Moon! America.! Why waste billions to go to a lifeless rock in Space. Are those people sane in many of those space programs?. Your thoughts, and yes I know we got Tang and velcro from first Moon missions.!?$So what.! Spend the money here on Earth some people still don't have toilets, and clean drinking water.!! here on Earth.!!

And why do you think China also has a lunar program? They are not a country who would try to go there for frivolous reasons. It would be military.
I think we are pretty much forced to try and establish some sort of moon base, unless we are happy with Chinas military developing whatever they want up there unchecked.

And why do you think China also has a lunar program? They are not a country who would try to go there for frivolous reasons. It would be military.
I think we are pretty much forced to try and establish some sort of moon base, unless we are happy with Chinas military developing whatever they want up there unchecked.
Being a slave to the Chinese is comfortable to anyone longing for slavery.

I agree

Sending R2-D2 makes more sense than Buck Rogers
A.I. / robots can stay up there much longer than actual humans. I think improving the A.I technology will eventually become a greater part of space exploration. It would make it more cost effective and we could send just fewer humans to run things

A.I. / robots can stay up there much longer than actual humans. I think improving the A.I technology will eventually become a greater part of space exploration. It would make it more cost effective and we could send just fewer humans to run things
Not having to worry about the safety of humans and returning them to earth makes manned space exploration impractical

You forgot about the million bucks we spent on a pen that would work in space. The russians just used a No. 2 pencil.

It would be far better to abandon the moon and all of space exploration to the chinese where they could destroy us at leisure. Not to mention the wealth in the lunar soil.
Lib globalists say: “the chinese are our friends

They would NEVER do anything harm us”

1. We are not responsible for "Earth". Nor are we responsible for the people who live in other countries. We are responsible for the United States and its population.
2. Have you looked at the world population clock lately? Have you read about projected population growth?

Given all that, expansion is well inside the bubble of caring and the moon is the stepping stone of that expansion.

People who demand we cease space exploration until all of Earth's problems are solved are detestable to me.

1. We are not responsible for "Earth". Nor are we responsible for the people who live in other countries. We are responsible for the United States and its population.
2. Have you looked at the world population clock lately? Have you read about projected population growth?

Given all that, expansion is well inside the bubble of caring and the moon is the stepping stone of that expansion.
There is no such thing as “overpopulation.”

Forum List

Back