More Left wing madness from Michigan

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The democrat governor now refuses to use the term "women" and now refers to women as "menstruating people" Heck, why not just call them the "Dead fish society"?

Not only that, Democratic Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's said that there should be a "drag queen for every school."

To call these people insane does not properly describe the lunacy we are seeing. We need another term. In fact, the more pronouns they make about us the more words we need to make up to describe their mental disorder.

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing more than complain incessantly."

I doubt the Founding Fathers saw moaning and crying as THE solution to tyranny.
What do you think?

"All that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing more than complain incessantly."

I doubt the Founding Fathers saw moaning and crying as THE solution to tyranny.
What do you think?
Voters tried to kidnap her, so what else should they do since voting seems to continue to be rigged?

Voters tried to kidnap her, so what else should they do since voting seems to continue to be rigged?

What did the FF's do about tyranny in the 1700's ?
Did they try to kidnap the King of England?

EVERYONE KNOWS what they "should" do, but no one is willing to do what's necessary.
Americans have sacrificed freedom for material gain and comfort.
So they shall have neither.

Simple as that.

And tyrants thrive on the tears and inaction of their subjects.

The democrat governor now refuses to use the term "women" and now refers to women as "menstruating people" Heck, why not just call them the "Dead fish society"?

Not only that, Democratic Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's said that there should be a "drag queen for every school."

To call these people insane does not properly describe the lunacy we are seeing. We need another term. In fact, the more pronouns they make about us the more words we need to make up to describe their mental disorder.
She’s not far left, but she is a bit kooky.

"The democrat governor.........refers to women as "menstruating people"
I know this is an overused assessment but: you just can't make this shit up.

And the voters didn't know about this BEFORE they elected her????????????

And the voters didn't know about this BEFORE they elected her????????????
They kept voting D after Obama admitted where Democrats would send gas prices

Then they blame Putin and Big Oil.

Now she's far left? I didn't know that. I never hear Michigan Senate or House Republicans say that. What makes her far left?

I'll tell you what this is. You're afraid of her. She could run for POTUS some day. And win.

Now she's far left? I didn't know that. I never hear Michigan Senate or House Republicans say that. What makes her far left?

I'll tell you what this is. You're afraid of her. She could run for POTUS some day. And win.
To decide to do away with everyday terms like "Woman" and call them a bleeding twat is what I call extreme and offensive

Pregnant women don't menstruate. What are they, Gov? Aliens?

Menopausal women don't menstruate. Neither do women with hysterectomies. Any answers there?

I felt like she was trying to cover all this bananas crap and because of it, might have a chance to win. But this will hurt her big time. Good. She needs to go

To decide to do away with everyday terms like "Woman" and call them a bleeding twat is what I call extreme and offensive
Did something like that happen? I'm in Michigan and this is the first I've heard. Seems like you Republicans, on a National level, are very very afraid of this woman. So you're starting to tear her down as far back as the pandemic.

Armed gunman stormed the capitol and then some of your boys tried to kidnap her. You nuts are unhinged boy I'll tell ya.

OMG She said mentrating people!!!! WOW!!! BIG FUCKING NEWS!!!!

retard

Shut up, and watch your foul mouth.
1656002369206.png

Pregnant women don't menstruate. What are they, Gov? Aliens?

Menopausal women don't menstruate. Neither do women with hysterectomies. Any answers there?

I felt like she was trying to cover all this bananas crap and because of it, might have a chance to win. But this will hurt her big time. Good. She needs to go
When Justice Brown said she did not know what a woman was and that a biologist should be asked instead, that was a mistake

After all, what would a biologist say? They would discuss the Chromosomes and genitals.

Easy peazy.

What she should have said was, "I'm not a psychologist"

LOL. I remember in the 2016 primaries, Trump said something obnoxious or misogynist, implying something about Megan Kelly's menstruation and the left got all over him for it. Guess it's ok now that a lefty is doing it. Well, at least she's not saying that men can get pregnant and might want to seek abortions.

Forum List

Back