More Haitians released in USA than deported

“Thousands have been released in the US”

“ Others have been sent on buses and planes to other parts of the US”

“ Total deported since flights resumed Sunday: 1,083”

Look at the 3rd world village these people built. It’s a little Haiti on the border.

I thought demonrats here actually wanted the Haitians deported because they like brown people more than black people?

About 20% are Covid-positive, by the way, and virtually all of them are unvaccinated because Biden said it doesn't matter anymore. Not to mention measles, whooping cough, and HIV.

Last edited:
The incidences of skin cancers due to sun exposure are minimal at most in Haiti... and they cut down every fucking tree, so being formerly tropical is no longer in the equation.
Pfizer needs them for a vaccine study ! Sun cancer nor kobeed-21(thanx to us) may no longer be a problem !
HOWEVER
Post cancer vaccine weekly teeth cleanings may be a must....(further studies--grants needed)
You'll(maybe) get so dark it's either that or LED teeth.... Them thar damn Chinese control the technology to do that.
BUT.
When you go liberate it the technology from the Kommie fuckers, chance of getting skin cancers, post proposed H23 sun cancer vaccine may be. .00001532, not quite as low as Kobeed 22(according to statistics) but we continue our efforts.
Thoughts and prayers, man.
The LED teeth will(if needed) be provided FREE due to your patriotic support.

The incidences of skin cancers due to sun exposure are minimal at most in Haiti... and they cut down every fucking tree, so being formerly tropical is no longer in the equation.
Pfizer needs them for a vaccine study ! Sun cancer nor kobeed-21(thanx to us) may no longer be a problem !
HOWEVER
Post cancer vaccine weekly teeth cleanings may be a must....(further studies--grants needed)
You'll(maybe) get so dark it's either that or LED teeth.... Them thar damn Chinese control the technology to do that.
BUT.
When you go liberate it the technology from the Kommie fuckers, chance of getting skin cancers, post proposed H23 sun cancer vaccine may be. .00001532, not quite as low as Kobeed 22(according to statistics) but we continue our efforts.
Thoughts and prayers, man.
The LED teeth will(if needed) be provided FREE due to your patriotic support.

Stop huffing glue.

Thanks.

“Thousands have been released in the US”

“ Others have been sent on buses and planes to other parts of the US”

“ Total deported since flights resumed Sunday: 1,083”

Look at the 3rd world village these people built. It’s a little Haiti on the border.

I thought demonrats here actually wanted the Haitians deported because they like brown people more than black people?
But some lefty on here claimed they were all being flown back. Lefties here never lie, right Slade3200 ?

And how many have you gotten to know well personally?
I try to avoid the criminal and welfare elements....they have no work ethic (Jamiacans work much harder--atleast some and have better personalities.) Haitians have nothing going for them-------they seek welfare, crime, and free shit. And for some odd reason they think that america owes them free everything with no shame. They are moochers even among their own kind---they really have no positives. None....they are just a burden on everything and everyone mixed in with a lot of violence. They are the worse of the island people.

And the Koch/Tyson's/Cargill's/Simmon's/etc food industry makes sure they all have a job.
PLEASE...that "jobs" bullshit is played the fuck out. Corporations are not supposed to be able to decide border policy...defending our sovereignty is the sole responsibility of the federal government and anyone with a third grade education knows that...you and pknopp need to stop making fools of yourself with that excuse making bullshit.

Got it…so a nations laws and sovereignty doesn’t apply......?
I never said that. Spending every second of your meaningless life in a state of constant fear and hatred has made you stupid and dishonest. Are you going to tell me that I'm from Mexico, or call me Gustavo or something now, you brainless weakling?

Forum List

Back