More Haitians released in USA than deported

You do exactly what Mac1958 and Slade3200 and all the other 'shy' globalists do....you beat around the bush, you keep things ambiguous to mask your position....you keep one foot in the closet because you know you should be ashamed of your position on the matter.
But what's my one issue?

All you have to do, if you want to know where I stand on an issue, is ask.

But you Trumpsters don't have the balls to do that. It's easier for you to just make stuff up.

So, again: What is my one issue?

But what's my one issue?

All you have to do, if you want to know where I stand on an issue, is ask.

But you Trumpsters don't have the balls to do that. It's easier for you to just make stuff up.

So, again: What is my one issue?
A POTUS has to make you feel warm and fuzzy...you don't care how beneficial and affective his policies are if he's mean.
Trust me bud...you've made that crystal clear.

You do exactly what Mac1958 and Slade3200 and all the other 'shy' globalists do....you beat around the bush, you keep things ambiguous to mask your position....you keep one foot in the closet because you know you should be ashamed of your position on the matter.
People like you just can’t hold a straight debate you need to make up hidden interpretations of things others say so you have something to debate against. It’s a weak minded tactic: that’s why you constantly hear me and others say things like what Unkotare just said

That's what I've told him too. You nailed it.

Let me repeat it

Unkotare beats around the bush, keeps things ambiguous to mask his position....he keeps one foot in the closet because he knows he should be ashamed of his position on the matter.

If he answered your questions, you'd back him into a corner so fucking fast.

People like you just can’t hold a straight debate you need to make up hidden interpretations of things others say so you have something to debate against. It’s a weak minded tactic: that’s why you constantly hear me and others say things like what Unkotare just said
We have to either assume if you are a con who won't answer questions, or we assume you agree with the con position like you guys always do so that allows us to infer.

That's what I've told him too. You nailed it.

Let me repeat it

Unkotare beats around the bush, keeps things ambiguous to mask his position........
Aw, look at the racist life partners defending each other. So sweet!

We have to either assume if you are a con who won't answer questions, or we assume you agree with the con position like you guys always do so that allows us to infer.
I think people on this board should do far less assuming and more straight forward talk. Ask questions, try and understand what others are saying, give direct and honest responses. It shouldn't be difficult.

Forum List

Back