More fat for the conflaguration

sparky

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2008
paradise
9/11 Commission members Thomas Kean and Lee H. Hamilton wrote that although US President George W. Bush had ordered all executive branch agencies to cooperate with the probe, "recent revelations that the CIA destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot."

"Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation."

They continued: “There could have been absolutely no doubt in the mind of anyone at the CIA — or the White House — of the commission’s interest in any and all information related to Qaeda detainees involved in the 9/11 plot.

"Yet no one in the administration ever told the commission of the existence of videotapes of detainee interrogations," Kean and Hamilton wrote

The letter can be found on page 26 of the ACLU's set of unveiled documents.
http://www.aclu.org/files/assets/CIA.pdf

Here is the predictable OCTA response:

"So what?!? We know what happened so all you are doing here is trying to fish for Troofer shrimp to sell as whales."

A reasonable person would put this piece with other available facts in the arena of suppression of evidence and easily see a pattern of constant censorship and ask for a decent explanation. But naw.......not OCTAs, these guys will be here quick to say people (who do not agree with them) are stoopid.

"So what?!? We know what happened so all you are doing here is trying to fish for Troofer shrimp to sell as whales."

A reasonable person would put this piece with other available facts in the arena of suppression of evidence and easily see a pattern of constant censorship and ask for a decent explanation. But naw.......not OCTAs, these guys will be here quick to say people (who do not agree with them) are stoopid.
yeah, cause this was exposed it proves what exactly?

that they cant keep secrets

well they kept it from the 911 commission

their job was (at least i'm told) to get to the bottom of what was our biggest military failure since Pearl Harbor

~S~

their job was (at least i'm told) to get to the bottom of what was our biggest military failure since Pearl Harbor

~S~

Not to mention they don't know what was said in the interrogations and the logic of "they can't keep secrets" is pretty ridiculous. Somehow this is supposed to mean they can't keep secrets? As if knowing about destroyed evidence means we know everything? Like I said, it doesn't matter what the facts reveal because those who have bought the official story will never admit they may have jumped the gun.

whoa !...you said shrimp...weird

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QKiYar9pI]YouTube - miller explains the wierdness goin on[/ame]

~S~

Not to mention they don't know what was said in the interrogations and the logic of "they can't keep secrets" is pretty ridiculous. Somehow this is supposed to mean they can't keep secrets? As if knowing about destroyed evidence means we know everything? Like I said, it doesn't matter what the facts reveal because those who have bought the official story will never admit they may have jumped the gun.

I'm sure the members of the 911 Commission would not have publicly compromised a national security issue , if given evidence by the CIA pertinent to it Curve

Again, we were hit on main st. USA, despite having the lagest military budget on the planet. This is inexcusable imho.

If the commission were not given all the avialble facts , then my (as well as your) tax dollars for their services , as well as our collective future protection, has basically been wasted on a lot of white wash

as such, may i suggest the term appologist be changed to suck up

~S~

so very true.:clap2:

so very true.:clap2:
cheerleader.png

~S~

I'm sure the members of the 911 Commission would not have publicly compromised a national security issue , if given evidence by the CIA pertinent to it Curve

Again, we were hit on main st. USA, despite having the lagest military budget on the planet. This is inexcusable imho.

If the commission were not given all the avialble facts , then my (as well as your) tax dollars for their services , as well as our collective future protection, has basically been wasted on a lot of white wash

~S~

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth.

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. .

Maybe if i put this in bold, it'll help you out Ollie.....

they broke the LAW>

"recent revelations that the CIA destroyed videotaped interrogations of Qaeda operatives leads us to conclude that the agency failed to respond to our lawful requests for information about the 9/11 plot."

And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth

No, it seems to me that you've created your own truth

so how are you any different than the truthers you oppose here?

~S~

Why do you keep showing the outfits divecon makes you wear before you swallow his dick? It's really off topic and is embarrassing how you are obsessed with your overshares.....

tell us again how airplane mode is hardwired into every phone. :lol:

Since I never said that it would be impossible to say it "again" you lying coward. I do appreciate the accidental admission you are such a loser you have lie just to post.

I'm wondering if this thread even belongs in 'Conspiracy Theory'

as it contains no theory part at all.......~S~

~S~

They were supplied with any intelligence gathered from the detainees. the tapes were destroyed for the protection of the agents. And I know all the truthers won't believe that and I don't care, that is the truth.

Since they were not told of the tapes how were they given information from them?

Seriously. This is great most awesome excellent example of hypocrisy from OCTAs. You have not one shred of evidence to support your fantasy but it does not matter. Your claim it is the "truth" is out of pure illusion and none of your OCTA buddies will call you out on it.

I'm wondering if this thread even belongs in 'Conspiracy Theory'

as it contains no theory part at all.......~S~

Anything to do with 9/11 or Obama's birth certificate goes here. No matter if the story or thread has anything to do with a conspiracy. If you put it else where our mods will move it per Gunny's orders.

There were several threads on LEGAL actions against Obama and his birth certificate, true stories where a court accepted the claim and they got moved because according to Gunny ANYTHING to do with Obama or 9/11 is a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back