More fake news by Rachel Maddow & MSNBC

Russia was meddling before Trump even got the nomination. Maddow is as stupid as her audience
Everybody fucking meddles! They have since the telegraph was invented and before.

I love how some are acting like this whole spying business is something new.
It is more likely the Russians wanted Hillary because they have dirt on her, she is dumb, and she is easily bought.

The hole Russia Trump thing is an obvious head fake, and lefties are easily head faked...I just wish I could take their money like Albert Gore and Micheal Moore do.

Russia was meddling before Trump even got the nomination. Maddow is as stupid as her audience
Everybody fucking meddles! They have since the telegraph was invented and before.

I love how some are acting like this whole spying business is something new.
It is more likely the Russians wanted Hillary because they have dirt on her, she is dumb, and she is easily bought.

The hole Russia Trump thing is an obvious head fake, and lefties are easily head faked...I just wish I could take their money like Albert Gore and Micheal Moore do.

Hillary is a bigger war mongering psychopath than Cheney. We'd already be at war with Russia had not both the Good Lord and Uncle Vlad stepped in to defeat her

Last edited:

U.S. Intelligence: Intercepted Conversations Prove Russians Were Celebrating Trump's Win
U.S. Intelligence Claim They Have New Evidence to Prove Russians Provided Wikileaks Information
Included in that new information were intercepted conversations of Russian officials expressing happiness at Trump's win. Another official described some of the messages as congratulatory.

Officials said this was just one of multiple indicators to give them high confidence of both Russian involvement and Russian intentions. Officials reiterated that there is no single intercepted communication that qualifies as a "smoking gun" on Russia's intention to benefit Trump's candidacy or to claim credit for doing so.

Define Russians celebrating.
Who is "Russians" in your narative?
Are you so bold as to say a Russian is not allowed to be happy that an incompetant Hillary lost her election, and elated that the world is safe again? I thought she said Donald would blow up the world pressing a button in a heated moment, so you are saying Russians want to be blown up or are you gonna admit that Hillary was the loose cannon along with Obama tried to and is still baiting a war with Russia?

Your post which once again ignores time lines as context in this discussion, is stating we are the ones spying on Russians not the other way around.
You also are using proven false naratives that have never been backed by proof=propaganda and not even good propaganda either since it contradicts all the agencies and investigations.

Say hi to Elvis and Big foot at Morrisons party on mars Mr Tabloid!
View attachment 119876

It'snot my narrative. It's US intelligence narrative. I'm not going to rehash the election. Trump won because the fake stories about Hillary were believed.

U.S. Intelligence: Intercepted Conversations Prove Russians Were Celebrating Trump's Win
U.S. Intelligence Claim They Have New Evidence to Prove Russians Provided Wikileaks Information
Included in that new information were intercepted conversations of Russian officials expressing happiness at Trump's win. Another official described some of the messages as congratulatory.

Officials said this was just one of multiple indicators to give them high confidence of both Russian involvement and Russian intentions. Officials reiterated that there is no single intercepted communication that qualifies as a "smoking gun" on Russia's intention to benefit Trump's candidacy or to claim credit for doing so.

Are you so bold as to say a Russian is not allowed to be happy that an incompetant Hillary lost her election, and elated that the world is safe again? I thought she said Donald would blow up the world pressing a button in a heated moment, so you are saying Russians want to be blown up or are you gonna admit that Hillary was the loose cannon along with Obama tried to and is still baiting a war with Russia?

Your post which once again ignores time lines as context in this discussion, is stating we are the ones spying on Russians not the other way around.
You also are using proven false naratives that have never been backed by proof=propaganda and not even good propaganda either since it contradicts all the agencies and investigations.

View attachment 119876

It'snot my narrative. It's US intelligence narrative. I'm not going to rehash the election. Trump won because the fake stories about Hillary were believed.
Na, there would be no trump if there was no Obama... fact

View attachment 119876

1) she never denied anything in her emails which if she followed the law would have been public except anything classified.
That would be in the hands of Pakistanis who hacked her and our Gov't if she wouldn't have broken the law.-oops.
2)did you stop support or anyone else because of the true disturbing news? How about the few fake ones which were trolls not Russians? Weren't they a tit for tat because Hillary put out fake news and played race baiting and the hypocrytical woman card?
What part of my action -reaction, cause & affect lesson did you not grasp?
Did it sway the election? No, because they knew what was true and what was false but they already made up their minds even when bad truthful reveals occured.
The only fake news was the Pizza gate and nobody believed that, and yet it's based on some truths. There was more fake news by Hillary then by disgruntled former employees, Bernie supporters, and insulted deplorables.
Remember, you already exposed your inability to tell truth from falsehood, so your truth meter is out of wack, your ability to discern right from wrong is also convoluted.

View attachment 119876

1) she never denied anything in her emails which if she followed the law would have been public except anything classified.
That would be in the hands of Pakistanis who hacked her and our Gov't if she wouldn't have broken the law.-oops.
2)did you stop support or anyone else because of the true disturbing news? How about the few fake ones which were trolls not Russians? Weren't they a tit for tat because Hillary put out fake news and played race baiting and the hypocrytical woman card?
Did it sway the election? No, because they knew what was true and what was false but they already made up their minds even when bad truthful reveals occured.
The only fake news was the Pizza gate and nobody believed that, and yet it's based on some truths. There was more fake news by Hillary then by disgruntled former employees, Bernie supporters, and insulted deplorables.
Remember, you already exposed your inability to tell truth from falsehood, so your truth meter is out of wack, your ability to discern right from wrong is also convoluted.

Hillary was not hacked. It was the DNC and Podesta. You fell for Trump's lies, but you want to impugn my ability to recognize truth? That's funny.

I agree. I recently made a pendulum analogy to discuss this very subject.
We collectively (democratically) choose how we live, choose our paths and levels of tolerance (letting things slide or reigning things in) thus see life's pendulum swing back and forth left - right trying to find our balance center.
Too far one way(Obamas progressive left) causes the extreme back the other way(Some extreme right Support for Trumps reigning some things in while letting business choke hold restrictions slide) to balance out and center us.
As per Bohms and Kohn's theorem of cause affect and interconnectivity and seen in these last few decades of elections.

View attachment 119876

Hillary was not hacked. It was the DNC and Podesta. You fell for Trump's lies, but you want to impugn my ability to recognize truth? That's funny.

But in your pride to be right you just busted your party as being wrong, isn't this like my theology arguments? People want to be right so bad that they are willing to throw their own scripture and icon under the bus.
People on political discussions are willing to throw Hillary and Obama and Joe Public under the bus just to demonize their opponent.

We collectively (democratically) choose how we live, choose our paths and levels of tolerance (letting things slide or reigning things in) thus see life's pendulum swing back and forth left - right trying to find our balance center.
Too far one way(Obamas progressive left) causes the extreme back the other way(Some extreme right Support for Trumps reigning some things in while letting business choke hold restrictions slide) to balance out and center us.
As per Bohms and Kohn's theorem of cause affect and interconnectivity and seen in these last few decades of elections.

Trying to equate political direction with mathematical vectors is fruitless. People aren't static integers, their behavior certainly isn't linear and they can't be expected to act as if they are.

View attachment 119876

But in your pride to be right you just busted your party as being wrong, isn't this like my theology arguments? People want to be right so bad that they are willing to throw their own scripture and icon under the bus.
People on political discussions are willing to throw Hillary and Obama and Joe Public under the bus just to demonize their opponent.

Not sure how you could think I did anything to my party. Of course, in your mind, you can think anything you want. It's your false reality. It can be anything you want.

Swithching channels and only 2 seconds in the tabloid news MSNBC has blatant statements by Maddow that are known lies.
She states as fact that Russia specifically wanted Trump to win the election, however her statement is not known or even possible.
None of the supposed Russia involvements coincide with knowing the outcome of the Republican party nomination, in fact it is a known fact nobody including Hillary thought Donald would win the Republican nomination. If Putin wanted to meddle because he hated Hillary, then at that time it would have been to help Bernie who Putin would favor as soft, dovish, socialist leaning, and easy to pushover. However Clintons cheating and breaking the law allowed her to steal the Democrat nomination away from Bernie. To claim Putin wanted Trump to win before anyone knew he was the candidate is typical time line confused fake news by MSNBC. Were was her commentary on Obama wanting Netanyahu's
opponent to win, so much so that he sent his campaign expert to interfere with Israeli elections? Now that is a clear slam dunk case of meddling.....not a word from Maddow about REAL MEDDLING.
Conclusion: sensationalism buys tabloids but in viewership makes people click to another channel after 5 seconds of fake news insulting their intelligence as well as the fact people don't like teacher like lectures as news, it reminds them of mean teachers in school subjecting them to personal views that weren't their own.
Russia not wanting Hillary is not fake news it's fact dumb shit.

And Russia and Breitbart were the ones dumping the fake news. Fox too. Trump exposed fox for their lies when he tweeted news he heard from them. You dumb fucks eat up fake news

See and yet you listed 0 of them, because you just stated propaganda and where did you hear that from that you repeat like a parrot? From Tabloid TV, MSNBC & CNN the same network that Brought you imaginary exclusives like "historical Jesus", fake news about
the James Osury, FAKE news about the shroud of Turin.
I bet you get your history from the history channel too.
None of these topics is important. Just like Hillary being under fire, Warren being an Indian and Monica weren't important lies. Not even conspiring with Russia is that big of a deal. But lying us into Iraq was bad
That was debunked years ago. Please try to keep up.

Trying to equate political direction with mathematical vectors is fruitless. People aren't static integers, their behavior certainly isn't linear and they can't be expected to act as if they are.
Still there would be no trump if there was no obama... fact

Not sure how you could think I did anything to my party. Of course, in your mind, you can think anything you want. It's your false reality. It can be anything you want.

By saying Hillary was not hacked while your party said opposite & uses hacking as an excuse for the damaging content by deflecting and displacment.

Mirror reflection time (because now you are deflecting):" It's your false reality. It can be anything you want"
Your false reality is Clinton did no wrong, that it's ok to cheat elections then blame opponents with false charges they somewhow cheated. Hence my calling your metric of right and wrong twisted polar opposites (convoluted).
If I am a counter propagandist that makes you a ...........
Come on you can say it, admit it and get it over with.
Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)Admitting one's sin(s) like deception and fake news, defamation of character, corruption.
This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.(not saying it just for votes)
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.

You can't prevent future repeats of your transgressions if you refuse to admit it's an issue and wrong (first step).
Hence why Hillary is pathological, because her motto is to deny everything and regret nothing, so if she never admits it's wrong she continues to do it (the rows of dead bodys she's left behind, denying everything, prove this).

By saying Hillary was not hacked while your party said opposite & uses hacking as an excuse for the damaging content by deflecting and displacment.

Mirror reflection time (because now you are deflecting):" It's your false reality. It can be anything you want"
Your false reality is Clinton did no wrong, that it's ok to cheat elections then blame opponents with false charges they somewhow cheated. Hence my calling your metric of right and wrong twisted polar opposites (convoluted).
If I am a counter propagandist that makes you a ...........
Come on you can say it, admit it and get it over with.
Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)Admitting one's sin(s) like deception and fake news, defamation of character, corruption.
This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.(not saying it just for votes)
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.

You can't prevent future repeats of your transgressions if you refuse to admit it's an issue and wrong (first step).
Hence why Hillary is pathological, because her motto is to deny everything and regret nothing, so if she never admits it's wrong she continues to do it (the rows of dead bodys she's left behind, denying everything, prove this).

No dumb ass. Hillary wasn't hacked. The DNC was hacked. Podesta was hacked. Hillary's server wasn't hacked.

But the RNC was also attempted to be breached, so you'd be admitting all their tin foil hat conspiracy claims & delusions are over jealousy that they couldn't keep their data safe or win an election they cheated on. But this shows the difference between competance and incompetance.
Cheaters never prosper, swamp critters get eaten.
They say SNAKES taste like "CHICKEN".

Teshuva Failed.

Now to expose your lies and Maddows lies:
Washington times:
Hillary had hacker attacks on 2010 way before any elections. Unknown if anything was fully breached:
Hillary Clinton server hacking attempts were frequent, emails show

FBI calls you a liar:
FBI: An Account on Clinton’s Private Email Server Was Hacked

Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts Say

Romania is not Russia, just because they both start with the letter "R"
Maddow, queen of wacky correlation assumptions would link the 2 just by letter.
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania | Zero Hedge

Last edited:
But the RNC was also attempted to be breached, so you'd be admitting all their tin foil hat conspiracy claims & delusions are over jealousy that they couldn't keep their data safe or win an election they cheated on. But this shows the difference between competance and incompetance.

Teshuva Failed.

Washington times:
Hillary had hacker attacks on 2010 way before any elections. Unknown if anything was fully breached:

FBI calls you a liar:

Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File From Hillary's Server Was Found In Romania | Zero Hedge

No reason to believe the RNC wasn't hacked. Their goal was to defeat Hillary. No need to release anything from the RNC.

Teshuva Failed.

Washington times:

FBI calls you a liar:

No reason to believe the RNC wasn't hacked. Their goal was to defeat Hillary. No need to release anything from the RNC.

Who's goal? The green Leprechauns?
The evil monkey living in your closet?
tmp_9881-monkey2230192876.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've said this over and over again. Russia had no clue who was going to win.

No one had any idea Trump would even win the nomination.

This whole farce perpetrated by the Left as a campaign of misinformation for the sole purposes of manipulating the public in the hopes of gaining a few seats in 2018 is going to be their ultimate undoing.

It'd be one thing if there was evidence of Collusion or anything at all, but when Obama and Clinton made the decision to start Surveilling President Trump, they undermined their own propaganda initiative. There is no evidence. Just Surveillance that lead to nowhere.

They fucked themselves because every little call to The Trump Team was recorded. Every word said is available in a transcript. Flynn was absolved of all wrong doing based on one of the transcripts of his surveillance.

And the Head Of National Intelligence testified there was nothing there when they reviewed all the surveillance on The Trump Campaign. No Collusion between Trump and Russia, said Jake Clapper!

The FBI confirmed this and so did the NSA.

The only thing that has been confirmed was the spying by The Obama Regime and the illegal leaks and illegal unmasking.

Their Treachery to commit Espionage against President Trump is his Vindication and also serves as the Noose around their corrupt necks!

And America is going to get to watch the hang.

Forum List

Back