More evidence of a Covid hoax??

What say you? Yay or Nay?

I myself now believe COVID-19 in its entirety, insofar as it has been deemed a lethal pandemic, was and remains perhaps the greatest hoax in human history. I believe that 99.9999% of deaths listed as COVID deaths were due to other cause—all of them common and well known and experienced in great numbers every year. And finally, I believe the majority of American People also know, by now, COVID-19 is a hoax. Beyond that, bountiful evidence exists clearly showing COVID lockdowns and medical response procedures killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans and destroyed as many lives, hopes and dreams. We must convene special hearings to investigate charges of genocide against all those who perpetuated the lockdown restrictions after evidence began to appear COVID was, if not an outright hoax, a far over hyped event. Something like screaming, FIRE! in a crowded theater and then locking all the people inside.

I myself now believe COVID-19 in its entirety, insofar as it has been deemed a lethal pandemic, was and remains perhaps the greatest hoax in human history. I believe that 99.9999% of deaths listed as COVID deaths were due to other cause—all of them common and well known and experienced in great numbers every year. And finally, I believe the majority of American People also know, by now, COVID-19 is a hoax. Beyond that, bountiful evidence exists clearly showing COVID lockdowns and medical response procedures killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans and destroyed as many lives, hopes and dreams. We must convene special hearings to investigate charges of genocide against all those who perpetuated the lockdown restrictions after evidence began to appear COVID was, if not an outright hoax, a far over hyped event. Something like screaming, FIRE! in a crowded theater and then locking all the people inside.

Was HIV also a hoax? Nobody actually died of AIDS since the virus just incapacitated their immune system and made them vulnerable to rare cancers and the like.

Its completely real. Suggesting otherwise is dumb.

On the other front; the survival rate of those infected would certainly seem to indicate that the virus wasn't manufactured, right? Would you make a biological agent that has a survivability rate of over 99%?

Yet every one who thinks this so-called hoax also believes that the Chinese made this virus.

The only common thread in these competing narratives that 100% contradict one another (it's a hoax but the non-existent virus was somehow manufactured) is that both are trotted out by the same people because it politically damages Trump. Which makes his supporters particularly deceitful

Was HIV also a hoax? Nobody actually died of AIDS since the virus just incapacitated their immune system and made them vulnerable to rare cancers and the like.

Do you truly NEED a global pandemic to exist? Do you lust after apocalypse? Or are you terrified no pandemic equals four more years of Donald John Trump? I'm fairly certain of your answer.

On the other front; the survival rate of those infected would certainly seem to indicate that the virus wasn't manufactured, right? Would you make a biological agent that has a survivability rate of over 99%?

Yet every one who thinks this so-called hoax also believes that the Chinese made this virus.

The only common thread in these competing narratives that 100% contradict one another (it's a hoax but the non-existent virus was somehow manufactured) is that both are trotted out by the same people because it politically damages Trump. Which makes his supporters particularly deceitful
You debunked something that nobody claimed. Failure.

Jo

You debunked something that nobody claimed. Failure.

Jo

It isn't a hoax...and it wasn't manufactured. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Do you truly NEED a global pandemic to exist? Do you lust after apocalypse? Or are you terrified no pandemic equals four more years of Donald John Trump? I'm fairly certain of your answer.

Do you truly NEED a global pandemic to hoax? Do you lust after global conspiracies? Or are you terrified an abysmal performance in a pandemic equals no more years of Donald John Trump? I'm fairly certain of your answer.

Best damn post on this thread,you took them to school,I disagree with you that the majority of people in America know it’s a hoax though,look at all the blind sheep at this site.i know several brainwashed sheep personally who believe in the hoax,if they do,think how many others do.i wish that was the case that 99 % knew it was a hoax.

Forum List

Back