More evidence of a Covid hoax??

I myself now believe COVID-19 in its entirety, insofar as it has been deemed a lethal pandemic, was and remains perhaps the greatest hoax in human history. I believe that 99.9999% of deaths listed as COVID deaths were due to other cause—all of them common and well known and experienced in great numbers every year. And finally, I believe the majority of American People also know, by now, COVID-19 is a hoax. Beyond that, bountiful evidence exists clearly showing COVID lockdowns and medical response procedures killed hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans and destroyed as many lives, hopes and dreams. We must convene special hearings to investigate charges of genocide against all those who perpetuated the lockdown restrictions after evidence began to appear COVID was, if not an outright hoax, a far over hyped event. Something like screaming, FIRE! in a crowded theater and then locking all the people inside.

A hoax? Ask those people who gasped for breath for a week before they die.

You're a 24 carat brain dead idiot. You must be a Republican .

A hoax? Ask those people who gasped for breath for a week before they die.

You're a 24 carat brain dead idiot. You must be a Republican .

How many of them did you SEE die of COVID-19 or of anything else for that matter? FNGs on USMB these days. What are we gonna do? The sole source of your "knowledge" of any deaths of fellow human beings derives directly from "news" reports you've watched—all of them fake, all of it propaganda. And you, along with millions of other semi-lucid human beings, swallowed that narrative hook, line and sinker. You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves—you were all so easily duped.

How many of them did you SEE die of COVID-19 or of anything else for that matter? FNGs on USMB these days. What are we gonna do? The sole source of your "knowledge" of any deaths of fellow human beings derives directly from "news" reports you've watched—all of them fake, all of it propaganda. And you, along with millions of other semi-lucid human beings, swallowed that narrative hook, line and sinker. You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves—you were all so easily duped.

Mate. You must be mentally ill if you believe it was a hoax. I saw hundreds of bodies being buried on the island in New York. You must have seen it. I saw refrigeration vans ped up at hospit a la with dead bodies.
In the OP you said 99.99% never died from covid. Where is your evidence to support that?
You have none and it's your ignorant opinion.
Why would trump spend billions on vaccine etc, if it was a hoax?
Why would any person lie about the deaths of over 600k people?
Because you're a conspiracy nut?

Your brain dead.

Forum List

Back