More democrat voting corruption

I'm concerned that you would so readily accept the word of a biased site. It pains me that you're allowed to vote, considering your lack of critical thinking skills.

With Dan Rather trying to use 1972 MS Word Generated documents to influence an election, NBC splicing George Zimmerman's 9-11 call, and ABC's refusal to have another voice on the healthcare debate, you should be concerned with yourself about what you deem 'Biased'.

What do your points have to with voting? NOTHING. Quit trying to cloud the issue and stick to the subject. There are no reliable instances of the machines ever doing what's claimed. Human error plain and simple until proven other wise.

Bill of Rights , you dumbass

I am 76 years old. I am entitled to vote without showing so much as a hair. An invasion of my rights.

We're almost the same age, and you're full of shit!... Quote me that voting right you speak of!

Quote it to the class, a link to being able to vote without ID'ing yourself, would suffice!

the Bill of Rights doesn't require ANYONE to have a damn Voter ID Card. you moron

List which states don't require some sort of ID or sign a prepared enrollment card to vote... I'll wait!

This is how the world works:

Democrat sees voting machine error that favors Republican -- he reports that the machine needs fixing.

Democrat sees voting machine error that favors Democrats -- he reports that the machine needs fixing.

Republican sees voting machine error that favors Republican -- he reports nothing.

Republican sees voting machine error that favors Democrats -- he calls FOX News.

There's no fraud anywhere. It's just the usual pack of bedwetting Republicans searching desperately for a conspiracy theory, and getting their excuses for losing in place ahead of time.

horseshit^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Redfish, given how you've tried to imply that President Obama murdered his grandmother, you're now simply assumed to be delusional concerning all topics. This topic would be another example.

Bill of Rights , you dumbass

I am 76 years old. I am entitled to vote without showing so much as a hair. An invasion of my rights.

We're almost the same age, and you're full of shit!... Quote me that voting right you speak of!

Quote it to the class, a link to being able to vote without ID'ing yourself, would suffice!

the Bill of Rights doesn't require ANYONE to have a damn Voter ID Card. you moron

List which states don't require some sort of ID or sign a prepared enrollment card to vote... I'll wait!
Mine! Maine!

• If I am registered to vote in Maine, I can vote. I do not need to show ID to get a ballot. 21-A MRSA §§111 and 671.
  • I may vote by absentee ballot instead of voting in person at the voting place. I do not need a reason to vote by absentee ballot. 21-A MRSA §§751 and 753-A.
  • If I am not registered to vote, I can register on Election Day and vote. (I must register in person and must show ID and proof of where I live.) 21-A MRSA §121.
  • I cannot be turned away from my voting place. I must be allowed to vote a challenged ballot. (If I don’t have ID or proof of where I live, I will cast a challenged ballot. I may be asked to show ID after the election.) 21-A MRSA §§121, 161 and 673.
  • If I am in line at the voting place at 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, I still may register and vote. 21-A MRSA §§127 and 626.
  • I may see a sample ballot and get help on how to mark my ballot before I vote. I also may ask for help to read or mark my ballot. 21-A MRSA §§651 and 672.
  • If I make a mistake, I can get a new ballot. 21-A MRSA §693.
  • I have the right to use Maine’s Accessible Voting System (AVS) at my voting place. 21-A MRSA §629(1)(A-1).
  • I may not be harassed when voting or be pressured about how to vote. 21-A MRSA §§672 and 682.
  • If I am under guardianship, I may vote. Doe vs. Rowe, 156 F. Supp. 2d 35 (D. Me. 2001).
  • If I have any problems, or if I am not allowed to vote, I should call:
    • The Elections Division - 1-888-868-3763, or
    • The Disability Rights Center - 1-800-452-1948 V/TTY.
NOTE! That if I were to register in person on election day, at the voting place, I would have to show ID with my name and address on it....so they can see that I live in the voting district, but it does not have to be a GVT ISSUED PHOTO ID, it could be my electric bill...

OR ARE YOU talking about not even registering to vote???

Last edited:
Expert Confirms Voting Machines in Illinois and Maryland Rigged for Democrats

even our resident dems and libs should be upset about this-------------are you?

This just really angers me. Why is it you never hear of it happening in the opposite direction? I have only found one incident of that happening with one machine, but numerous incidences of the vote flipping to Democrats.

And I could care less if all the machines flipped to GOP. I would want them all pulled and investigated. Any machine doing this needs to be looked at.
Anyone's vote that is disenfranchised is one too many. I am tired of wondering if results are legit or not.

This just really angers me. Why is it you never hear of it happening in the opposite direction? I have only found one incident of that happening with one machine, but numerous incidences of the vote flipping to Democrats.

And I could care less if all the machines flipped to GOP. I would want them all pulled and investigated. Any machine doing this needs to be looked at.
Anyone's vote that is disenfranchised is one too many. I am tired of wondering if results are legit or not.
you have a short memory

Really? There was an incidence with one machine in PA that flipped to Romney. And that pisses me off for those voters that voted Obama and may not have been registered as such. Any legal vote should be recorded properly.

you have a short memory

Forum List

Back