More democrat voting corruption

So, dems and libs, you choose to ignore voter fraud by your party. Why not man up and criticize corruption when it is pointed out to you?

Could it be that you realize that the only way you can win is to cheat?

Makes you wonder how many votes were cast that people didn't notice the switch.

This is exactly why all American citizens should carry a government ID card that must be used for voting and to obtain work anywhere. For some reason, though, "conservatives" have always resisted that idea.

This is exactly why all American citizens should carry a government ID card that must be used for voting and to obtain work anywhere. For some reason, though, "conservatives" have always resisted that idea.

How would that have changed the problem with the rigged voting machines?

i'm confused - how does an 'expert' that has not used the machines, or examined them in any way, diagnose the root cause of the problem?

and why would someone rig a voting machine to change votes, and then show the voter that the vote had been changed on the screen?

Expert Confirms Voting Machines in Illinois and Maryland Rigged for Democrats

even our resident dems and libs should be upset about this-------------are you?

I'm concerned that you would so readily accept the word of a biased site. It pains me that you're allowed to vote, considering your lack of critical thinking skills.

can you disprove any of it? if so, lets see it. otherwise STFU and accept the fact that dems are trying once again to rig an election.

is vote rigging OK with you ? WTF is wrong with you libs?

i'm confused - how does an 'expert' that has not used the machines, or examined them in any way, diagnose the root cause of the problem?

and why would someone rig a voting machine to change votes, and then show the voter that the vote had been changed on the screen?

because sadly, many voters are ignorant.

Just because moronic, brain dead Teapers can't push the correct button with their fat fingers doesn't mean something is voter fraud.

did you even bother to read the article? the correct buttons were pushed, the machine changed the votes.

I said it before and I will say it again . These people have no shame.

From Obimbo down, they are all thugs.

315yjk1.jpg

Video Votes for Republicans Switched to Democrats in Illinois The Weekly Standard

They said the screen appeared to be poorly calibrated, so that while pressing anywhere in the box for a Democrat registered a vote for the Democrat, only pressing the bottom half of the Republican box did so for the Republican. The only way to make the correct vote, they said, was to press the incorrectly checked box to “uncheck” it, then press low in the Republican’s box. The voters say they were able to figure this out without calling over an election judge for help.

do you think this claim is more or less credible than your thread about vote stuffing in arizona?

Of course, only you pond scum, think it isn't!
Well no, by default just about everything is more credible than your claims.

This one just happens to also have no evidence to back it up

Of course it does... you pond scum simply refuse to admit that the people you want in office are MORE CORRUPT, and much better at being corrupt, then many of the idiots on the right!

Forum List

Back