More democrat groomers in the news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Nothing like the Left-wing teachers of America raising your kids.

But we have grown used to such stories, haven't we.

Its to the point now, where kids should be armed with cans of mace and tasers, just to go to public schools.

sad-parents.jpg

They look more like Trump humpers on the right, when will the right stop denying their people and their crimes?

Can you link to the proof of what party they belong to?

thanks!

Can you link to the proof of what party they belong to?

thanks!
“Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.”

I think it’s a safe bet….

“Among English teachers, there are 97 Democrats for every three Republicans, with the proportion being even more one-sided among health teachers, with 99 Democrats for every one Republican.

While there are slightly more Republicans among math and science teachers, among high school teachers overall, there are 87 Democrats for every 13 Republicans.”

Education majors in colleges are usually the least educated and poorest students as well. Like in 'Sociology' and 'Psychology' majors you will be failed if you aren't 'woke'.

So, it is a safe bet to assume Sweet Sue is a Dem since she is teacher?

What is the ratio of Dems to Repubs in rural Oklahoma? Do you think it might be a tad different ratio in a county that went for Trump by more than 46 percentage points?

So, it is a safe bet to assume Sweet Sue is a Dem since she is teacher?

What is the ratio of Dems to Repubs in rural Oklahoma? Do you think it might be a tad different ratio in a county that went for Trump by more than 46 percentage points?
Oh, so now anecdotal evidence wins? I’d bet your paycheck their dems.

Oh, so now anecdotal evidence wins? I’d bet your paycheck their dems.

Hardly seems a fair bet based on my salary.

But I tell you what, if you can prove the lady in Oklahoma is Dem I will take a month's vacation from the forum.

Two things are true:

1. They need to get gone yesterday and be charged. Sickening

2. My own people's crusade to make all teachers into this is already bearing really rotten fruit. See: a principal fired over the David statue. See: the blistering teacher shortage already here and getting worse.

But carry on, no one ever learns

Must be good friends with George Santos and groomer DeSantis...or they are in the Catholic church...or on Trump's staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back