Trump is taunting democrats about indictment.

It's wild because Trump is the closest to being indicted than any other president since Nixon....even tho Bush should have been indicted the minute he left office -- but we didn't have a leader willing to do it.....not even Trump was willing to encourage his base to indict Bush....

and why isn't anyone going after Obama? Is this guy really going to be able to skate on all of his crimes?

It's wild because Trump is the closest to being indicted than any other president since Nixon....even tho Bush should have been indicted the minute he left office -- but we didn't have a leader willing to do it.....not even Trump was willing to encourage his base to indict Bush....

and why isn't anyone going after Obama? Is this guy really going to be able to skate on all of his crimes?
If you don't do your job to enforce the law, you are complicit and just as guilty.

True of false?

If you don't do your job to enforce the law, you are complicit and just as guilty.

True of false?
Yes, Trump is complicit....why do you think that is?

If he isn't complicit, he is either weak or afraid....both not good excuses

All we have heard from democrats is what overwhelming evidence there is for Trump guilt on a myriad of issues. spanning a decade.

Yet nothing.

What are we to think?
You are to think the same thing Dems think when you insist on the "myriad of issues" that you claim Obama and Hillary were guilty enough -- that it warranted their immediate arrest...

I still haven't seen a shred of evidence that Obama getting a Netflix deal as being illegal....other than you folks are upset that after his presidency -- he is still popular and admired enough to get such a deal....

Do you think he got a Netflix deal because he promised Netflix nuclear secrets?

I think most people now realize Obama was Biden's puppet.

I just heard parts of a speech where Trump claims he is the most investigated politician in US history, and not one indictment, making him the most transparent and innocent politician in US history.

Democrats have created this, how do they respond?
He must have missed the Clintons. Mr. Super Hypocrite says what?
2ahrxm.jpg

All we have heard from democrats is what overwhelming evidence there is for Trump guilt on a myriad of issues. spanning a decade.

Yet nothing.

What are we to think?

Sort of like what you claim about Biden.

Weird.

I just heard parts of a speech where Trump claims he is the most investigated politician in US history, and not one indictment, making him the most transparent and innocent politician in US history.

Hyper-partisan hysteria aside, the first major investigation into Trump's political crimes was by Republican Robert Mueller, appointed by Republican Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein of the Republican Trump regime's Department of Justice. Several of his cronies were convicted and incarcerated.

The Loser's crimes continue to be investigated.

Trump bum kissers are hilarious.

And the Greatest Hits..keep on comin!!:auiqs.jpg:

You are saddled with this man. He's all yours.
Own him.

The people who report and push this must be above reproach. Integrity and character with true investigating of an issue. They are not. Many are worse than their allegations on Trump in their ways of living. My trust on all ways living has reduced. From government to law enforcement to private corporations, medical professionals, and people who sell and buy and take advantage of others and so much more. So, listening to a comedic shill or a so-called Republican who sounds like an extremist Prog and has oodles of dirty laundry is not a reliable source. Very few on TV I believe.

Yet nothing.

What are we to think?
We've been hearing that from both ends of the spectrum for many years, on a wide variety of topics.

We don't have to fall for anything.

Prove it in a court of law, then we punish. That's how it works.

We've been hearing that from both ends of the spectrum for many years, on a wide variety of topics.

We don't have to fall for anything.

Prove it in a court of law, then we punish. That's how it works.
No matter your partisan flavor, both sides can see that no one is brought to justice for the crimes we believe the other party to be guilty of.

Try again.

I know you can do this!

New Topics

Forum List

Back