More democrat double speak exposed

Excellent breakdown of how low the left are. It is baffling that they still get ANY support.

They get support because their constituents are dumber than they are. When you have people with an IQ of 70, it is easy to put things over on them.

OIP (1).jpg

These Dem double standards, blatant 100% 180 degree double standards have become ridiculous. We should just round up the Dem news media and Dem leaders and throw them in prison.

I am not a big believer in “IQ tests,” and I’m sick and tired of childish insults like the ones of andaronjim above. Nevertheless, were it really possible to “measure pure intelligence,” or literacy, or actual knowledge, of every single voter in the U.S., I’m not at all sure that Republicans would come out on top....

I say this as somebody who did not vote “Democratic” in the last presidential election ... but may have to consider doing so against my better judgement in this one. :smile:

Last edited:
I am not a big believer in “IQ tests,” and I’m sick and tired of childish insults like the ones of andaronjim above. Nevertheless, were it really possible to “measure pure intelligence,” or literacy, or actual knowledge, of every single voter in the U.S., I’m not at all sure that Republicans would come out on top....

I say this as somebody who did not vote “Democratic” in the last presidential election ... but may have to consider doing so against my better judgement in this one. :smile:
If you are tired of the insults, then check your brain at the DNC. How many times have they called those who love this country, Racists, Sexists, Bigots, Xenophobic, Homophobic, Deplorable and others? So you think you are high and righteous? Fuck off and die you commie ****, i know all about your type, which is a spineless worm....

Forum List

Back