More "celebrities" spoke up about Drew Brees comments than David Dorn's death..

When you bring the police to you, you up the odds something bad might happen.

In other words, if black males were not so INCREDIBLY over-represented in the category of crime, the contact with police would be seriously diminished.
The reason Black men are over represented is because white boys are afraid of them so they target Black guys out of racism. If they concentrated on the true criminals whites would over load the system.

There were 50 people shot in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend. Trenton NJ has had something like 9 murders in the last 13 days. That's because "whites are afraid"?
That sounds more like gang violence which yes is indirectly related to whites being afraid of Black people.

So because whites are afraid of blacks, blacks then decide to kill each other instead? Do you somehow see this as a moral step up?

However, most people lack the intelligence to follow that train of thought to the original source of the behavior.

The source of the behavior is in the mind, heart and hand of the person shooting the gun. Dis here WYPPO had nothing to do with any blacks getting killed by other blacks in Chicago last night.

"So because whites are afraid of blacks, blacks then decide to kill each other instead? Do you somehow see this as a moral step up?"

Dont stop at the first progression. Ask yourself why Blacks are killing each other. Hint. Indirectly

When you say "indirectly", do you mean one black guy takes a circuitous route around the neighborhood to shoot another black guy? Directly or indirectly, one black man shoots another black man because he chose to. That's it.

"The source of the behavior is in the mind, heart and hand of the person shooting the gun."
No the source of the behavior is a result of conditioning by the environment. This has been proven time and time again. Hell. I'm a great example of it.

So if it's just environmental conditioning that makes some blacks violent towards other blacks then white people are just environmentally conditioned to be racist and in fact, it is not because the gods created them to be imperfect (relative to blacks) as you say.

So hatred and violence are intrinsic to whites but it is due to environmental conditioning in blacks? Is that what you're telling us?

Two Questions:

1.) If hatred and violence are possible either way and the end result is the same on either leg of this dubious paradigm - murdered people - what difference does it make?

2.) If blacks are the perfect or better race then why are they so easily swayed by environmental conditioning to be as violent and murderous as the inherently violent whites?
I know its hard for you but just give it a try. Cause and effect. Focus.

I think it must be genetic in whites. They have committed more crimes, conducted more genocides and invaded more land than any other primate on the planet and in the planets history. Its fucking wild the violence and mayhem they bring even with a favorable environment.

Please clarify the first question. It sounds like a pointless red herring.

Youre assuming that being swayed by environmental conditioning is somehow a bad thing. Its how humans adapted and survived without the physical strength of some of the apex predators. Remember these original humans were Black people. Whites are descendants of Blacks only they underwent that recessive mutation I believe I mentioned earlier.

In other words, if black males were not so INCREDIBLY over-represented in the category of crime, the contact with police would be seriously diminished.
The reason Black men are over represented is because white boys are afraid of them so they target Black guys out of racism. If they concentrated on the true criminals whites would over load the system.

There were 50 people shot in Chicago on Memorial Day Weekend. Trenton NJ has had something like 9 murders in the last 13 days. That's because "whites are afraid"?
That sounds more like gang violence which yes is indirectly related to whites being afraid of Black people.

So because whites are afraid of blacks, blacks then decide to kill each other instead? Do you somehow see this as a moral step up?

However, most people lack the intelligence to follow that train of thought to the original source of the behavior.

The source of the behavior is in the mind, heart and hand of the person shooting the gun. Dis here WYPPO had nothing to do with any blacks getting killed by other blacks in Chicago last night.

"So because whites are afraid of blacks, blacks then decide to kill each other instead? Do you somehow see this as a moral step up?"

Dont stop at the first progression. Ask yourself why Blacks are killing each other. Hint. Indirectly

When you say "indirectly", do you mean one black guy takes a circuitous route around the neighborhood to shoot another black guy? Directly or indirectly, one black man shoots another black man because he chose to. That's it.

"The source of the behavior is in the mind, heart and hand of the person shooting the gun."
No the source of the behavior is a result of conditioning by the environment. This has been proven time and time again. Hell. I'm a great example of it.

So if it's just environmental conditioning that makes some blacks violent towards other blacks then white people are just environmentally conditioned to be racist and in fact, it is not because the gods created them to be imperfect (relative to blacks) as you say.

So hatred and violence are intrinsic to whites but it is due to environmental conditioning in blacks? Is that what you're telling us?

Two Questions:

1.) If hatred and violence are possible either way and the end result is the same on either leg of this dubious paradigm - murdered people - what difference does it make?

2.) If blacks are the perfect or better race then why are they so easily swayed by environmental conditioning to be as violent and murderous as the inherently violent whites?

It is apparently just as hard for you - Cause: pulled trigger, Effect: dead black man.

I know what you're getting at but there is one inescapable fact: ultimately the responsibility is that of the person pulling the trigger and is entirely by choice. You can't put the responsibility on the white man for black gangbangers slaughtering each other. They do so because they choose to just as you chose not to.

I think it must be genetic in whites.

If it's genetic at all, it's genetic to the human race.

Blacks have more melanin, that's it. It is the only fundamental difference between them and other races. Beyond clinical, physical and medical differences such as more susceptibility to certain diseases, they're just like everyone else and prone to the same human behaviors as everyone else.

They have committed more crimes, conducted more genocides and invaded more land than any other primate on the planet and in the planets history. Its fucking wild the violence and mayhem they bring even with a favorable environment.

Rwanda.

It sounds like a pointless red herring because you probably don't understand it. Let me explain. Focus, please:

You've created a paradigm whereby hatred and violence is both inherent and environmentally conditioned. On one side you have whites who inherent this trait genetically and on the other side you have blacks who are easily conditioned to it to the point that they will slaughter each other in the streets. What's more, they apparently know they are conditioned, blame the white man for it and then turn around and continue the slaughter.

So if hatred and violence is so easily tapped or conditioned and the end result is the same, why would it make a difference how a person comes by it?

Something you need to understand about evolution: behaviors are passed down just as genes are. This is why all dogs instinctively trample the ground in a circle before laying down - a trait passed down to them from their lupine ancestors. Or why birds fly south for the winter and why they fly in a V pattern when doing so.

So if blacks have been conditioned to be violent, they have passed this trait on to future generations. In other words, it has become genetic.

Youre assuming that being swayed by environmental conditioning is somehow a bad thing.

I'm not the one saying that blacks only kill each other because of environmental conditioning, you are. And, if conditioned hatred and violence is not necessarily a bad thing then genetically inherited hatred and violence is not necessarily a bad thing either, correct?

Its how humans adapted and survived without the physical strength of some of the apex predators. Remember these original humans were Black people. Whites are descendants of Blacks only they underwent that recessive mutation I believe I mentioned earlier.

Let me give you another lesson in evolution. The only reason whites evolved to have less melanin is because it was no longer needed in the environments they migrated to. Understand? This was not some failure on nature's part that made whites somehow weaker. If it was needed or had still served a purpose, we'd all be black today.
This was a deliberate act on nature's part and if whites had migrated back to Africa, they would have gone back the other way, albeit with a few slight differences such as maybe retaining the thinner lips or something.

You want to know how funny nature can be? Look at the whales and other cetaceans. All life evolved from the seas and at some point land animals came into being and evolved legs and feet to move on land. At some point millions of years later, a certain set of land mammals started spending more time in the water and eventually evolved into whales and dolphins.

So here we have a case where nature took a fish, put it on land, gave it legs and lungs and then later put it back in the water and slapped fins back on it.

I'm not an expert or a biologist but I do know enough about evolution and genetics to know that your ideas about the differences between blacks and whites are pure hokum.

Two Questions:

It is apparently just as hard for you - Cause: pulled trigger, Effect: dead black man.

I know what you're getting at but there is one inescapable fact: ultimately the responsibility is that of the person pulling the trigger and is entirely by choice. You can't put the responsibility on the white man for black gangbangers slaughtering each other. They do so because they choose to just as you chose not to.

Blacks have more melanin, that's it. It is the only fundamental difference between them and other races. Beyond clinical, physical and medical differences such as more susceptibility to certain diseases, they're just like everyone else and prone to the same human behaviors as everyone else.

They have committed more crimes, conducted more genocides and invaded more land than any other primate on the planet and in the planets history. Its fucking wild the violence and mayhem they bring even with a favorable environment.

Rwanda.

It sounds like a pointless red herring because you probably don't understand it. Let me explain. Focus, please:

You've created a paradigm whereby hatred and violence is both inherent and environmentally conditioned. On one side you have whites who inherent this trait genetically and on the other side you have blacks who are easily conditioned to it to the point that they will slaughter each other in the streets. What's more, they apparently know they are conditioned, blame the white man for it and then turn around and continue the slaughter.

So if hatred and violence is so easily tapped or conditioned and the end result is the same, why would it make a difference how a person comes by it?

Something you need to understand about evolution: behaviors are passed down just as genes are. This is why all dogs instinctively trample the ground in a circle before laying down - a trait passed down to them from their lupine ancestors. Or why birds fly south for the winter and why they fly in a V pattern when doing so.

So if blacks have been conditioned to be violent, they have passed this trait on to future generations. In other words, it has become genetic.

Youre assuming that being swayed by environmental conditioning is somehow a bad thing.

I'm not the one saying that blacks only kill each other because of environmental conditioning, you are. And, if conditioned hatred and violence is not necessarily a bad thing then genetically inherited hatred and violence is not necessarily a bad thing either, correct?

Its how humans adapted and survived without the physical strength of some of the apex predators. Remember these original humans were Black people. Whites are descendants of Blacks only they underwent that recessive mutation I believe I mentioned earlier.

Let me give you another lesson in evolution. The only reason whites evolved to have less melanin is because it was no longer needed in the environments they migrated to. Understand? This was not some failure on nature's part that made whites somehow weaker. If it was needed or had still served a purpose, we'd all be black today.
This was a deliberate act on nature's part and if whites had migrated back to Africa, they would have gone back the other way, albeit with a few slight differences such as maybe retaining the thinner lips or something.

You want to know how funny nature can be? Look at the whales and other cetaceans. All life evolved from the seas and at some point land animals came into being and evolved legs and feet to move on land. At some point millions of years later, a certain set of land mammals started spending more time in the water and eventually evolved into whales and dolphins.

So here we have a case where nature took a fish, put it on land, gave it legs and lungs and then later put it back in the water and slapped fins back on it.

I'm not an expert or a biologist but I do know enough about evolution and genetics to know that your ideas about the differences between blacks and whites are pure hokum.
Cause and responsibility are not always the same. While its the responsibility of the person pulling the trigger, the cause is white racism and the havoc it has wrought in the Black community.

Sorry but you seem to be missing the facts to give me a lesson. The genetic mutation wasnt handed down. It didnt have shit to do with the environment other than the environment was hospitable to the change. It occurred naturally after they left Africa but it occurred in between what we now know as the ME/India area. That area is hot just like Afria. Those people moved on to europe. (were they kicked out or persecuted?) This information is scientific fact. That being the cause is only a theory mind you but until something better comes along thats what I am sticking with to explain the penchant for violence and mayhem that seems to be an immutable part of the white race.

Two Questions:

Rwanda.

Cause and responsibility are not always the same. While its the responsibility of the person pulling the trigger, the cause is white racism and the havoc it has wrought in the Black community.

If you cause someone's death, then you are responsible.

Sorry but you seem to be missing the facts to give me a lesson. The genetic mutation wasnt handed down.

Of course it was handed down. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have an entire race of pale skinned humans.

It didnt have shit to do with the environment other than the environment was hospitable to the change.

No shit. Like I said, it wasn't needed.

It occurred naturally after they left Africa but it occurred in between what we now know as the ME/India area. That area is hot just like Afria. Those people moved on to europe. (were they kicked out or persecuted?)

That's a pretty stupid question considering that humans have been migrating for hundreds of thousands of years. I suspect this came from that part of your brain where your disdain for "WYPPO" resides.

This information is scientific fact. That being the cause is only a theory mind you but until something better comes along thats what I am sticking with to explain the penchant for violence and mayhem that seems to be an immutable part of the white race.

That's not how science works. It's not a religion or ideology where you get to fill in the gaps with your own prejudices until "something better" comes along. It's hypocritical, intellectually dishonest and morally reprehensible to flout science to support your own bigotry.

You can wait around if you wish for this "something better" but it seems to me that what you have now serves your purposes just fine. Your purpose is to see whites as inferior and you certainly don't need science for that. The inferior whites of the KKK proved that already. They saw blacks as inferior. The only difference being they cited the Bible whereas you cite your own junk theory. Which amounts to the same thing anyway.

I suspect that even if "something better" comes along (however that might be manifested), you'll just find another excuse to see whites as inferior.

I hate to burst your bubble my friend but there is absolutely nothing to support your ideas. Blacks are human just like the rest of us with the same capacities for kindness and evil.

I suggest you read Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond. It goes a long way in explaining how and why societies succeed or fail.

Two Questions:

Rwanda.

Sorry but you seem to be missing the facts to give me a lesson. The genetic mutation wasnt handed down.

Of course it was handed down. If it wasn't, we wouldn't have an entire race of pale skinned humans.

It didnt have shit to do with the environment other than the environment was hospitable to the change.

It occurred naturally after they left Africa but it occurred in between what we now know as the ME/India area. That area is hot just like Afria. Those people moved on to europe. (were they kicked out or persecuted?)

That's a pretty stupid question considering that humans have been migrating for hundreds of thousands of years. I suspect this came from that part of your brain where your disdain for "WYPPO" resides.

This information is scientific fact. That being the cause is only a theory mind you but until something better comes along thats what I am sticking with to explain the penchant for violence and mayhem that seems to be an immutable part of the white race.

That's not how science works. It's not a religion or ideology where you get to fill in the gaps with your own prejudices until "something better" comes along. It's hypocritical, intellectually dishonest and morally reprehensible to flout science to support your own bigotry.

You can wait around if you wish for this "something better" but it seems to me that what you have now serves your purposes just fine. Your purpose is to see whites as inferior and you certainly don't need science for that. The inferior whites of the KKK proved that already. They saw blacks as inferior. The only difference being they cited the Bible whereas you cite your own junk theory. Which amounts to the same thing anyway.

I suspect that even if "something better" comes along (however that might be manifested), you'll just find another excuse to see whites as inferior.

I hate to burst your bubble my friend but there is absolutely nothing to support your ideas. Blacks are human just like the rest of us with the same capacities for kindness and evil.

I suggest you read Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond. It goes a long way in explaining how and why societies succeed or fail.
We already agreed that the responsibility is yours. I said the cause is white racism.

It wasnt handed down from Africans. It was spontaneous mutation that occurred long after they left Africa. You should keep up.

Yes thats exactly how science works. People form a hypothesis and look at the science. Facts change all the time which is why I said I am sticking with it until something better comes along because right now thats the only explanation that makes sense.

You cant burst my bubble because you have demonstrated your knowledge on the subject is inferior to mine. Blacks are human but they are not like white people. They are the original humans and consistently prove that time and time again.

I've read the book already and that has nothing to do with why it happens to be that whites are more violent. It just shows the events that took place to enable them to take that violence to the rest of the world with gusto.

1591333374646.png
Please hurry!

Drives a lot of white people crazy that the very people that are constantly being killed by cops disagree with them.
Stop lying asslips. More whites were killed by police last year. Lying is what happens when you're asslips are locked on the liar Obama's ass.
Whites are more violent so that makes sense and we know they arent being killed because they are white.
Black people make up 13% of the population but are responsible for half of the violent crimes in this country.

Drives a lot of white people crazy that the very people that are constantly being killed by cops disagree with them.
Stop lying asslips. More whites were killed by police last year. Lying is what happens when you're asslips are locked on the liar Obama's ass.
Whites are more violent so that makes sense and we know they arent being killed because they are white.
Black people make up 13% of the population but are responsible for half of the violent crimes in this country.

And more specifically, black males make up half of that, and they specifically are responsible for most of black violence.
So around 7% of the population is causing us an incredible amount of violent crime.
But the white women love this, glory in it, and seek it out. As they will ALWAYS say, they like the "bad boys".

Two Questions:

Rwanda.

We already agreed that the responsibility is yours. I said the cause is white racism.

No, it is not. Racism is a choice. In turn, how you respond to it is also a choice.

It wasnt handed down from Africans.

I didn't say it was.

Something you need to keep in mind. What color were the people who were born with the "recessive gene"? That's right, black. Know what that means? Our supposedly inferior genes were inherited from blacks.

It was spontaneous mutation that occurred long after they left Africa. You should keep up.

And?

Yes thats exactly how science works.

No, it is not. You form a hypothesis based on observation but it is not accepted as theory or proof until it has been tested. You formed a hypothesis (and a ridiculously flawed one at that) and chose to believe the hypothesis without bothering to test it.

People form a hypothesis and look at the science.

Yes, they do. However, you didn't.

Facts change all the time which is why I said I am sticking with it until something better comes along because right now thats the only explanation that makes sense.

It makes sense like a screen door on a submarine. First of all, your hypothesis is based on correlation and nothing more. Secondly, you're not looking at the bigger picture. Genetics is not the only science at play here.

You cant burst my bubble because you have demonstrated your knowledge on the subject is inferior to mine.

Inferior to yours? All you have is a hypothesis based on correlation and your visceral dislike of WYPPO.

Blacks are human but they are not like white people. They are the original humans and consistently prove that time and time again.

What does that even mean? Prove what time and time again? This presumes that "original humans", as you put it, were meant to have certain traits. What gave you that idea?

You do understand that Homo Sapiens evolved from more primitive hominids, yes? Hominids that were covered in hair, climbed trees, gathered fruits, fashioned crude tools, sucked bone marrow for protein and warred with rival tribes.

I've read the book already and that has nothing to do with why it happens to be that whites are more violent. It just shows the events that took place to enable them to take that violence to the rest of the world with gusto.

It has not been proven that whites are more violent. You've created your own premise and try to make the science fit that premise.

Whites are not inherently more violent. Human propensity for violence was simply manifested on a larger scale with whites because whites developed the tools, innovations and inventions to allow them to migrate and conquer at a faster pace.

Shaun King, Lebron James, Jemele Hill, etc.

A white person having an opinion > A black man killed

BLACK LIVES MATTER THOUGH RIGHT?
There are no virtue signalling points awarded for talking about Dorn's death

And Black Lives Matters does not protest the killings of blacks, by blacks. BLM can win the day and privatize police in Chicago, and we will still see 10-20 people every other day dying in Chicago. BLM is just a political group who hates cops, and don't care about the crime rates, where people are killing each other.

I think it must be genetic in whites. They have committed more crimes, conducted more genocides and invaded more land than any other primate on the planet and in the planets history. Its fucking wild the violence and mayhem they bring even with a favorable environment.
So the Turks and Mongols never existed, neither did Mao or Pol Pot?

You mix up what you typed and the movement to totalitarianism. A tiger by the tail can not be held for long.
No one is holding a tiger by the tail. More like a mouse.
Your talking people on the other side of your views. I am talking a government of tyranny. One where the police may have another name and there will be very few protests let alone riots. You have to think a step or two ahead. Maybe people misunderstand me on this. We saw draconian control on us with the virus by some politicians. We are mallable to be controlled. Anytime they want, the financial people that own the world can put us into a massive Depression if they choose. However will that cause a nuclear exchange that wipes out most people. They want dominance and a world government or at least a loose confederation of powerful large nation states. For that to happen our nation must lose its hegemony. And we must be taken down a few steps economically. We also have three nations vying for dominance as competition. Us , China and Russia.

You mix up what you typed and the movement to totalitarianism. A tiger by the tail can not be held for long.
No one is holding a tiger by the tail. More like a mouse.
Your talking people on the other side of your views. I am talking a government of tyranny. One where the police may have another name and there will be very few protests let alone riots. You have to think a step or two ahead. Maybe people misunderstand me on this. We saw draconian control on us with the virus by some politicians. We are mallable to be controlled. Anytime they want, the financial people that own the world can put us into a massive Depression if they choose. However will that cause a nuclear exchange that wipes out most people. They want dominance and a world government or at least a loose confederation of powerful large nation states. For that to happen our nation must lose its hegemony. And we must be taken down a few steps economically. We also have three nations vying for dominance as competition. Us , China and Russia.
" For that to happen our nation must lose its hegemony. And we must be taken down a few steps economically. "

I get the feeling that you see the factions in this as brothers fighting amongst themselves but needing to unite in order to save the nation. Would you say this is a correct summary of your post?

Both black and white cops instinctively profile young black males as more dangerous than young white males. Your assertion is wrong.

Forum List

Back