More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies. Mitch McConnell says the RNC was wrong for censuring Cheney and Kinzinger and declaring 1/6/2022 was "legitimate political discourse." Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, says Trump is wrong for suggesting he would pardon 1/6 rioters if re-elected. Pence said Trump was wrong to say "VP can overturn election".
Another sign that Trump and Trumpism is on decline. More and more rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship.

Because there's no future with a washed up lying has been. The Lord of he Lies will always have his small, intense base of sycophants kissing his ass at every opportunity. But the halcyon days of glory and adoration are long gone. Trump is not the future; he's the symbol of a failed, disastrous past, no longer relevant and no longer on the front page.

I am sleeping much better these days as I see Trump and Trumpism declining.
I am sleeping much better these days as I see Trump and Trumpism declining.

1644370376520.png

Because there's no future with a washed up lying has been. The Lord of he Lies will always have his small, intense base of sycophants kissing his ass at every opportunity. But the halcyon days of glory and adoration are long gone. Trump is not the future; he's the symbol of a failed, disastrous past, no longer relevant and no longer on the front page.

1644370455142.png

Hey stupid fuck,newsflash,the old standard GOP party consisting of The Bushs,Mccains,Graham,Mcconnel,Romney,ect ect are all globalists who hate Trump because he followed the constitution and served the people instead of the elite and warmongers. dont you EVER get tired of exposing what a stupid fuck paid shill for the DNC you are?

you demonrats are so terrified of Trump getting reelected you have a 24/7 obsession over him.Trump is laughing his ass off at you cause of that.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Hey zipperhead, remember how the "globalists" you mentioned let Trampy off the hook on both impeachments & spent the four years of Trampy's term residing as far up his ass as they could, fool?

Thanks for letting me remind you.

By the time this year is over, Trampy will have to pay people to come to Mar A Lago to kiss his ass instead of the other way around.

Hey zipperhead, remember how the "globalists" you mentioned let Trampy off the hook on both impeachments & spent the four years of Trampy's term residing as far up his ass as they could, fool?

Thanks for letting me remind you.

Ever wonder why Democraps by the shit load are retiring, not running for re-election or switching to the GOP? Let that sink in, Einstein.

1644371075916.png

Ever wonder why Democraps by the shit load are retiring, not running for re-election or switching to the GOP? Let that sink in, Einstein.

View attachment 599054
:thankusmile:
The Demoncrat lovers like him,Eddie and the op can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are after you bodyslammed them and took the title. :up:

paid trollboy proves his bias not showing the other side,refusing to talk about these patriotic republican trump supporters behind trump. as always,he gets his ass handed to him on a platter by me.:auiqs.jpg: FOR THE ONE HUNDRETH MILLIONTH TIME,trollboy commie human rights hater has shit on his face in embarrsment with his bias and one sided reporting

Canadian officials caution against ‘foreign interference’ as U.S. Republicans back ‘Freedom Convoy’ protests​

Again dnc shill Eddie tries to laugh off these facts when he can’t counter them.

ElmerMudd
Its more like many Dems are breaking away from Bidung's bull shit. You Dems will get shellacked in 2022 and 2024. Congrats.

McTurtle and his glee club were never Trumpers, dumbfuck.
Trump and Trumpism is declining. The soft support is going away. The dumbest of Trump minions, like you, will never go away from Trumpism or white nationalism or Nazism or white supremacy or the KKK.

Well said!

Forum List

Back