More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Thats great. So now if you wouldn’t mind just answering my original question. Do you think people have died and are still dying FROM COVID or do you think the doctors, media, and health agencies are lying about the numbers and COVID isn’t actually the cause of death?
You’re asking an incorrect question. I believe unhealthy people have died from COVID19 as it was the last straw in the myriad of unhealthy conditions they suffered from. The Media won’t say that.

You’re asking an incorrect question. I believe unhealthy people have died from COVID19 as it was the last straw in the myriad of unhealthy conditions they suffered from. The Media won’t say that.
There is no such thing as an incorrect question. I see you squirming around giving a straight answer but you got it in there. Yes people have died from COVID. So you’re not completely off the deep end. Sounds like you are towing the line though

There is no such thing as an incorrect question. I see you squirming around giving a straight answer but you got it in there. Yes people have died from COVID. So you’re not completely off the deep end. Sounds like you are towing the line though
People have died from car accidents too. What is your point? You’re asking leading questions and then throwing a temper tantrum when I call you out. How often do you beat your students? See, that’s an example of a leading question and a presumption.

People have died from car accidents too. What is your point? You’re asking leading questions and then throwing a temper tantrum when I call you out. How often do you beat your students? See, that’s an example of a leading question and a presumption.
No leading. Just wanted to see if you acknowledge that people are dying from
COVID. I’ve encountered many on this board that claim zero deaths

No leading. Just wanted to see if you acknowledge that people are dying from
COVID. I’ve encountered many on this board that claim zero deaths
People are dying from heart disease. Yes. The answer isn’t to have others not serve them food. COVID19 kills the fat and unhealthy yet we treat 15 yr olds the same as 75 yr olds. That’s insanity. Why can’t you understand my point?

People are dying from heart disease. Yes. The answer isn’t to have others not serve them food. COVID19 kills the fat and unhealthy yet we treat 15 yr olds the same as 75 yr olds. That’s insanity. Why can’t you understand my point?
I do understand your point. It just has nothing to do with the question I was asking. I was just curious if you believed people were dying from it. Simple. I never brought up or mentioned anything about the mitigation

I do understand your point. It just has nothing to do with the question I was asking. I was just curious if you believed people were dying from it. Simple. I never brought up or mentioned anything about the mitigation
It is a leading question. Why are you asking it? Simple.

It is a leading question. Why are you asking it? Simple.
I was in another thread where the entire debate was whether anybody has actually died from COVID. Then I saw you had a thread about COVID and I was curious where you stood.

I was in another thread where the entire debate was whether anybody has actually died from COVID. Then I saw you had a thread about COVID and I was curious where you stood.
Any logical person would have an identical stance to me. I do not post illogical drivel on this board.

Why don’t you answer my question first? Do you think it made any sense to treat 18 yr olds the same as 78 year olds? Lay off the popcorn, fatty.
Fat is the least of my issues, I’m a pretty active person. As far as mitigation I agree with most of what you’ve been saying

If you’re so worried then why are you Leftards so eager to defend the ChiCom government that created and released the bio WMD?
I’m sorry what have I said that you consider a defense of China? Let me know the quote and I’ll explain it

I ask Again. What do you not agree with? And yes, I believe the virus came from a lab.
I don’t remember you asking a question that I haven’t answered. I’m not disagreeing with anything except for the notion that others are making that nobody has died from COVID

I don’t remember you asking a question that I haven’t answered. I’m not disagreeing with anything except for the notion that others are making that nobody has died from COVID
You said you agreed with most things I said. So you agree with everything. Excellent.

Forum List

Back