More Americans Have Died This Year From COVID-19 Than In All Of 2020

Previous article offered.

The vaccine was a success, the former 1-term orange president was not. He wanted to push vaccine before official approval and use it for political purposes.
Show they were a success for middle schoolers. I say they were irrelevant as middle schoolers recover quickly anyway and vaccines don’t stop the spread even though Biden lied and said they did.

Show they were a success for middle schoolers. I say they were irrelevant as middle schoolers recover quickly anyway and vaccines don’t stop the spread even though Biden lied and said they did.
Which group has a higher death rate?

1) Vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated

Middle schoolers understand math.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Which group has a higher death rate?

1) Vaccinated

2) Unvaccinated

Middle schoolers understand math.
When it comes to middle schoolers and high schoolers both equally minuscule. Nice try changing the narrative. I agree vaccines work for older people NOT for healthy people under 40. Want to try again?

The vaccines work. But young healthy people don’t need em. Stupid filthy human.

Actually I doubt the mRNA vaccines do or even can work.
All they do is pass instruction to your own ribosomes in your own cells, in order to get them to start growing spike proteins.
And the immune system can't use spike proteins to identify a pathogen.
The point of the covid spike proteins is that they mimic the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
That is how they get into our cells.
So if they work to fool our ACE2 receptors, then they would also fool our immune system.

So then why do these mRNA injections seem to reduce symptoms?
It is because when they cause our own cells to start growing spike proteins, that is detected as harmless debris, but something the immune system still has to clean up.
So that does then stimulate antibody production.
But it does not last for more than 6 months.
So it is nothing like a vaccine immunity, which is long term.

All they do is pass instruction to your own ribosomes in your own cells, in order to get them to start growing spike proteins.
The point of the covid spike proteins is that they mimic the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
So if they work to fool our ACE2 receptors, then they would also fool our immune system.

It is because when they cause our own cells to start growing spike proteins, that is detected as harmless debris, but something the immune system still has to clean up.
Right so it works but it needs constant recharging. Where if you’re in good shape and healthy you just need natural immunity.

When it comes to middle schoolers and high schoolers both equally minuscule. Nice try changing the narrative. I agree vaccines work for older people NOT for healthy people under 40. Want to try again?
Still wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You asked a condescending question in your usual sanctimonious way. Don’t play coy. I answered Your question. When did I call it a “Govt conspiracy”? Lockdowns and masks didn’t work and likely caused more harm than good and has damaged a generation. But you do you, Capt Gender Confused golf teacher.
I never said you called it a government conspiracy… others are pushing that narrative and I was ASKING if you were on that train or not. That was the question. Instead of answering you are trying to change the subject to talk about masks and shutdowns which have nothing to do with what I was asking about.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
You fail to understand how it works.

Trump was personally responsible for every Covid death that happened during his Presidency.

Trump will continue getting the blame for all Covid deaths because Biden will never be held to the same standard.

The vaccine was a success, the former 1-term orange president was not. He wanted to push vaccine before official approval and use it for political purposes.
Well that's BS, he wanted to get it fielded as soon as possible to reduce deaths and you can't show otherwise.

“More than 353,000 COVID-19 deaths have been reported since Jan. 1, compared with 352,000 COVID-19 deaths in the first 10 months of the pandemic,” ABC News reported. “Over the last month, the U.S. has reported more than 47,000 deaths.”

Embarrassment in Chief Biden repeatedly touted on the campaign trail that he had a plan to end the pandemic, a key issue that he used to attack Trump.

His Quotes:

• October 30, 2020: “I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m not going to shut down the economy. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
  • November 1, 2020: “More than 230,000 Americans have died from COVID-19 –– and Donald Trump has given up on trying to get the virus under control. He may have quit on you, but I promise I never will.”

The Biden administration's handling of the Delta surge has left Americans confused and frustrated, fueling media overreaction and political manipulation. Yep, he is an inept buffoon.

Why it matters: The past year and a half have left Americans cynical about the government's COVID response, and — in many cases — misinformed or uninformed. We're getting fog and reversals when steady, clear-eyed, factual information is needed more than ever.

The past five days were a mess. On Tuesday, the CDC updated its guidance to say vaccinated people in hot spots should wear masks in indoor, public settings — without an easy, definitive way to know if you're in a hot spot.

• This was a reversal from the CDC's announcement on May 13 — 75 days earlier — that fully vaccinated people could shed masks in most indoor settings, which President Biden called "a great day for America in our long battle with the coronavirus."
  • On Thursday, the Washington Post obtained a CDC deck that included the eye-opening line: "Delta variant is as transmissible as: - Chicken Pox."
  • Yesterday, a CDC report showed the reversal was driven partly by a cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Mass., on Cape Cod, in which three-quarters of the infected people were fully vaccinated. Only a few people were hospitalized, and no deaths were reported.
  • The resulting lead headline of today's print New York Times: "IMMUNIZED PEOPLE CAN SPREAD VIRUS, THE C.D.C. REPORT." The online version adds the vital qualifier: "Though Rarely."
Biden, who promised to unite the country, has resorted to blaming the unvaccinated for the pandemic continuing.

And he wonders why his approval rating is down to 38%?

Truth over Facts
Buyer's Remorse
Actually the peak was in September with 2,753 deaths and you're right, most of these people were one cold or flu away from death.

This is not a virus that kills the young and healthy in any significant numbers, the flu is actually a bigger worry for those under 25.

1649565486267.png

In January it jumped back up to 3,498 which is still far from alarming.

Covid is now endemic and thankfully Omicron produces long term immunity to all the other strains and ran through the population like a wild fire.

It's time we admit the pandemic is over and now it's simply endemic in the US and go about living our lives.

That's got to be the biggest mix of voodoo and doodoo I've seen on the subject yet.

If the Mrna vaccines were not producing immunity there would be no evidence it was working when antibody titer test are done. The Antibody titer test prove that in fact it is generating immunity.

the article that shows the dems spread distrust?

Trump never wanted to roll out the vaccine before it was approved

stop lying

I never said you called it a government conspiracy… others are pushing that narrative and I was ASKING if you were on that train or not. That was the question. Instead of answering you are trying to change the subject to talk about masks and shutdowns which have nothing to do with what I was asking about.
I believe we did not know enough initially and did the right thing in terms of actions. Then in my opinion we went overboard in terms of locking schools down all year, treating five year olds the same as 85 year olds, constant masking, vaccine mandates.

So we handled this poorly. From Trump all the way to the current idiot in office and his mask wearing minions.

You fail to understand how it works.

Trump was personally responsible for every Covid death that happened during his Presidency.

Trump will continue getting the blame for all Covid deaths because Biden will never be held to the same standard.
Trump is responsible for every natural disaster too. I know.

I believe we did not know enough initially and did the right thing in terms of actions. Then in my opinion we went overboard in terms of locking schools down all year, treating five year olds the same as 85 year olds, constant masking, vaccine mandates.

So we handled this poorly. From Trump all the way to the current idiot in office and his mask wearing minions.
Thats great. So now if you wouldn’t mind just answering my original question. Do you think people have died and are still dying FROM COVID or do you think the doctors, media, and health agencies are lying about the numbers and COVID isn’t actually the cause of death?

Last edited:
Nope, it's the unvaccinated dirty dittohead fuckups.
/-----/ Who knew so many democrats were dirty dittohead fuckups?

Forum List

Back