Mooch decides to visit a temple in Japan. Rental cars alone cost YOU $78,741

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
She is a criminal who has stolen tens of millions of $ from the american people by her vacations. But neither the press not the GOP will criticize her for it.

Rental Cars for Michelle O s Kyoto Visit Cost 78 741 Washington Free Beacon

march 20 2015
First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

Sounds like someone who thinks money is no object as long as they aren't spending their own money.

If she wants to talk about educating the youth, she should start in Chicago. Seriously, she thinks Japan needs her help with education? They have high standards and their students do well. I don't think she has anything to offer them and they damn sure don't need Common Core bullshit. If anything, they should come here and advise some of our schools.

She is a criminal who has stolen tens of millions of $ from the american people by her vacations. But neither the press not the GOP will criticize her for it.

march 20 2015
First Lady Michelle Obama’s visit to a Buddhist Temple in Kyoto is costing taxpayers nearly $80,000 for rental cars, according to a government contract.

Mrs. Obama, who is travelling to Japan and Cambodia for a girls’ education initiative, will arrive in Kyoto, Japan, on Friday.

According to the White House press office, “The First Lady will travel to Kyoto on March 20 and visit the Kiyomizu-Dera Buddhist Temple and the Fushimi Inari Shinto Shrine. She will also greet staff from the U.S. Consulate in Osaka.”

The cost for “Rental Vehicles for Flotus in Kyoto” is $78,741, according to a contract signed last week.

carp about rental cars until Hillary buries your ass then blame it on uninformed democrats ..

So....? How many foreign trips did Laura Bush make?
I don't know. But we did just go through the worst economy since the Great Depression, and her husband GWB didn't use that slogan to win election.

You see, Democrats tell us that they are for the poor and yet they act like Kings and Queens with our money.
They also want us to feel guilty about being rich, but they don't have any problem with taking lavish and unnecessary foreign vacations and spending borrowed money like there's no tomorrow.

march 20 2015

carp about rental cars until Hillary buries your ass then blame it on uninformed democrats ..
Yes, keep telling yourself that SHIT......

Oboy! :eusa_dance: Is she a "slut" too? Or do you have to get shot in the face while black to get that status?

Oboy! :eusa_dance: Is she a "slut" too? Or do you have to get shot in the face while black to get that status?

Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted. Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock?

Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted. Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock?

I don't see how it's changing the subject at all. I figured, being a black woman, that's where you're going.
After all it's where you went on the girl shot in the face, with exactly the same amount of basis, so.... :eusa_whistle:

I don't see how it's changing the subject at all. I figured, being a black woman, that's where you're going.
After all it's where you went on the girl shot in the face, with exactly the same amount of basis, so.... :eusa_whistle:

Mooch is not a woman - not at 5 10 and 175 pounds with no fat. She's a tranny for sure. THINK

Mooch is not a woman - not at 5 10 and 175 pounds with no fat. She's a tranny for sure. THINK

Attaboy. Knew you wouldn't let us down.

:dig:

Forum List

Back