Monuments

Or how about we quit honoring the treason of the confederacy with public monuments? It's long past time we reexamine what we choose to honor in this country.

No, it's not. THe people that defeated the Confederacy had a policy of reconciliation and no one today has the Moral Authority to renege on that choice.
That doesn't include having statues since the power of the old order is dead the only thing that keeps it alive is ironically republicans...

Power should have nothing to do with a deal. ONce a deal is done, you don't go back on it, because the other side no longer has power and you can now get away with fucking them.

Seriously. You need that explained to you?
Seriously there was no signed contract on the deal. Society gets to decide what it wants.
It's over. Lots of Southerners' great grandpappies and great great grandpappies fought for their land, to protect their homes and families, to stop an invading army. People are proud of that, same as in the north people are proud of their great grandpappies and great great grandpappies who fought to save the Union.
I don't think those statues symbolize racism, necessarily. We forgave the South for the rebellion, brought them back into the fold. "Treason" isn't a word that ought to be bandied about at this point. I don't understand where it's coming from, all of a sudden. One more way to divide us, give us something to judge and to hate?

If a community doesn't want a Confederate monument anymore, they ought to take it down the right way. It's not up to a bunch of hooligans to make that decision for everyone and destroy property. The Civil War is long over. I have no idea why we are fighting it again.

If the community as a whole, doesn't want a Confederate monument anymore, it should let it remain for the individuals who do and out of respect for the past version of their community that did want it.

Or how about we quit honoring the treason of the confederacy with public monuments? It's long past time we reexamine what we choose to honor in this country.

How about we stop honoring Marxists and Marxism and strip them out of all positions of power and from universities. Zero tolerance for far leftism is what the country was built on, it is time to honor that again.

There is nothing preventing people from promoting positive stories, books, movies, etc about Confederate soldiers and history. The real debate is about who pays for the promotion via monuments. Taxpayers have spoken. No more tax funds for maintaining Confederate monuments. Confederate fans should find a chunk of property and build a beautiful sculpture park and monument collection.

THe real debate is whether SJWs are allowed to bully people over made up shit.

YOu side with SJW bullies. I side with the good people who have some regional pride and who don't deserve to have assholes attack them for no reason.
Local people are the ones removing statues from their parks. You have imaginary enemies so you can whine and cry and play the victim like your whining crying Liar in Chief President. Local people and governments no longer want your misguided monuments and are tired of paying for their upkeep.

The claim for "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" was that we would all live in peace and harmony, respecting each other.

NOt that once the local population changed, that the new majority would turn on the whites and tell them that their culture and heritage was shit and that if they are not ashamed of it they are bad people and fuck you.

This is not imaginary. That the sjws might live near by, does not change the fact that they are assholes and bullies.

YOur excuses for your discrimination and tyranny is noted and dismissed as bullshit.

YOu are showing everyone that all the talk of Multiculturalism and Diversity, was always a bullshit lie.

This is, as Patrick Buchanan said, a Culture War. And you are the enemy.
Triggered victim.

Your inability to counter my point is noted. YOu lose.

My point stands.

The claim for "Diversity" and "multiculturalism" was that we would all live in peace and harmony, respecting each other.

NOt that once the local population changed, that the new majority would turn on the whites and tell them that their culture and heritage was shit and that if they are not ashamed of it they are bad people and fuck you.

This is not imaginary. That the sjws might live near by, does not change the fact that they are assholes and bullies.

YOur excuses for your discrimination and tyranny is noted and dismissed as bullshit.

YOu are showing everyone that all the talk of Multiculturalism and Diversity, was always a bullshit lie.

Congratulations on your delusional win!

My point stands.

Wow, you think you may have won a point on an anonymous message board on a thread with a national and global platform with 165 views.

If the government destroyed every single statue in this country, the movement (which I refuse to dignify by naming it) that is currently destroying this nation would not be satisfied.

That movement's organizers and its naive, foolish supporters would find something else that they want to destroy.

"That movement's organizers and its naive, foolish supporters ...."

See item #5?

"5 Things Marx Wanted to Abolish (Besides Private Property)
1. The Family

2. Individuality

3. Eternal Truths

4. Nations

5. The Past

There is nothing preventing people from promoting positive stories, books, movies, etc about Confederate soldiers and history. The real debate is about who pays for the promotion via monuments. Taxpayers have spoken. No more tax funds for maintaining Confederate monuments. Confederate fans should find a chunk of property and build a beautiful sculpture park and monument collection.

YOu side with SJW bullies. I side with the good people who have some regional pride and who don't deserve to have assholes attack them for no reason.
Local people are the ones removing statues from their parks. You have imaginary enemies so you can whine and cry and play the victim like your whining crying Liar in Chief President. Local people and governments no longer want your misguided monuments and are tired of paying for their upkeep.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Wow, you think you may have won a point on an anonymous message board on a thread with a national and global platform with 165 views.

Certainly put a burr under your saddle, you donkey.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

It's a comical subject, made funnier by the fact it's already an obsolete lost cause. Even your piece of trash flag or likenesses are being disappeared from public spaces and your heroes are being rejected, mocked, and disparaged.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

It's a comical subject, made funnier by the fact it's already an obsolete lost cause. Even your piece of trash flag or likenesses are being disappeared from public spaces and your heroes are being rejected, mocked, and disparaged.

No wonder you're a Franklin Roosevelt groupee.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Your pretense that this issue is just this limited issues, is too stupid to credit.

You SJWs, will always make up some shit to be outraged over and we will the same fight, over and over again.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

Your pretense that this issue is just this limited issues, is too stupid to credit.

You SJWs, will always make up some shit to be outraged over and we will the same fight, over and over again.
You're a sore loser.

Triggered victim.

My point stands.

My point stands.

You're a sore loser.

My anger is not so much from the "losing" but from what fucktard assholes you people are being in the process.

And as you won't ever stop being fucktard assholes, neither will the anger or the strife or the pushback.

I'm not sure what you are getting out of your bullying and tyranny. But I hope that it is worth the cost.

Actually that is a lie. I hope it blows up in your face and you someday realize what a piece of shit you have been and that your choices were wrong and they cost you sooo much.

New Topics

Forum List

Back