Joe Biden holds press conference for first time in months.

It was a pleasure to watch a press conference that was conducted in a professional, adult manner. A well informed candidate that gives reasonable complete answers instead of insults, childish taunts, and double talk is something we haven't had for a while. That press conference was a good effort to bring us togeather instead of divide us. I look forward to when that kind of press conference is the norm, instead of the childish circus acts that have been all Trump is capable of.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?
It scares me that somebody who is clearly brain damaged and visibly in rapid cognitive decline can even be considered for the nomination.

If he does live until the election and wins the odds that he'll survive his first term are not good. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. (like what happened to his eye, except in his brain) They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token minority female.

Last edited:
Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?
It scares me that somebody who is clearly brain damaged and visibly in rapid cognitive decline can even be considered for the nomination.

If he does live until the election and wins there is no way in hell he'll survive his first term. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token.

You are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier Liar. He stated that every person he is considering is qualified. You don't have to be a White Male to automatically qualify for anything while all the other categories automatically are disqualified. And he didn't discount Latinoes either. But his VP will probably be female and a minority of some kind. It's time.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

If he does live until the election and wins there is no way in hell he'll survive his first term. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token.

You are a Dog Faced Pony Soldier Liar. He stated that every person he is considering is qualified. You don't have to be a White Male to automatically qualify for anything while all the other categories automatically are disqualified. And he didn't discount Latinoes either. But his VP will probably be female and a minority of some kind. It's time.
That is a tacit admission that he's not necessarily going pick the best qualified person for the job. He is choosing primarily based on race and sex.

A token VP.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

That is a tacit admission that he's not necessarily going pick the best qualified person for the job. He is choosing primarily based on race and sex.

A token VP.
Only if you are saying that being a Minority and a Female automatically disqualifies a person from being Competent. And that is exactly what you are saying. Damned, you can't get any more bigoted than that.

His handlers were smart to keep women and young girls off the stage. I just saw a 3 minute film clip of Biden's best (worst) sniffing episodes. That man is a twisted freak. He obviously can't help himself.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
Only if you are saying that being a Minority and a Female automatically disqualifies a person from being Competent. And that is exactly what you are saying. Damned, you can't get any more bigoted than that.
That's not what I said at all, moron. You simply don't possess the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand what I said.

My 5 year old daughter has better reading comprehension skills than you.

Biden has automatically disqualified any white male VP candidates, based solely on their race and sex.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
That's not what I said at all, moron. You simply don't possess the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand what I said.

My 5 year old daughter has better reading comprehension skills than you.

That is EXACTLY what you said. And you 5 year old must be home schooled.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

If he does live until the election and wins the odds that he'll survive his first term are not good. When patients suffering from vascular dementia start declining that rapidly, it means they are suffering a lot of mini-strokes. (like what happened to his eye, except in his brain) They tend to die soon.

And on top of that he has just admitted that he is picking a VP candidate, not on their merits, but just as a token minority female.
No
Not token
The VP will be a racist feminazi of the worst kind and will run the nation

I am sure white paper will be outlawed
All white European books burned
White House repainted
Whites could be kicked out of nation

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

A token VP.
How about the BLM President in NYC saying "if they don't do what we want, we'll burn the whole thing down"? Now that's a bigot. What you just said, "and that's exactly what you are saying",
is a fictional opinion which was very predictable.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

No
Not token

As compared to a Racist White Supremacist Thief, Liar we have as President right now. I really don't see the difference, just the other side of the coin. But since we won't know until early August, it's anyone guess. But Biden will be forced to pick a Liberal since he's a Moderate to carry the other parts of the Democrat Party. Much like Rump picked Pence to carry the Evangalists.

I am sure white paper will be outlawed
All white European books burned
White House repainted
Whites could be kicked out of nation

No, just you. We don't want your kind here. You are being deported to Sweden. And don't try and tell us that you aren't from Sweden. We all know how you Rumpsters lie.

Completely staged.

Scares you, don't he?

No
Not token

As compared to a Racist White Supremacist Thief, Liar we have as President right now. I really don't see the difference, just the other side of the coin. But since we won't know until early August, it's anyone guess. But Biden will be forced to pick a Liberal since he's a Moderate to carry the other parts of the Democrat Party. Much like Rump picked Pence to carry the Evangalists.
How is T a racist ?, what proof do you have?? Zero
Odemon was the biggest racist in US history

Forum List

Back